Britney kicks out loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
kk's mom said:
From what I hear, the prenup says if they divorce, he gets $300,000 per year of marriage with him. She might as well get out now. This guy's a loser. He'll soak up the spotlight for awhile and then someone will find him in an alley one day from either a drug overdose or in a drunken stooper. She better get crackin now though, she's got alot of cleaning up to do of her image this guy has tainted her with.

They've only been married a little over a year so if their pre-nup holds up then she shouldn't be out too much money. I know there was a lot of confusion over her prenup, did she or didn't she have one...I heard her mother was adamant (as I would have been) that she have one but I don't if she followed mom's advice.

You are exactly right, she has a lot of image repairing to do and it will take her awhile of proving herself. If she can sucessfully do a Broadway show, that should be a great start. From what I could tell, she was always a hard worker until Kevin came along and then she seemed to not care at all about her career. He's blown through a lot of her money, so she better enjoy the holidays and then get in gear first part of the year and get back to work. Hopefully she'll be a little more wise when she starts looking to settle down again.

I've read that Kevin's ex Shar still loves him, so he may hitch his wagon back with her; if she takes him back, she's even crazier than Britney.

I've never been a britney fan, but do wish the best for her as a new mother,and hope she'll make wiser choices in future. I noticed the slur "white trash" being used a few times in this thread,and that term has always puzzled me. I wondered where the practice of sorting humans into certain color coded trash categories arose, so I did a little search and found this.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_trash

After all of us agreeing Federslime is not worthy anyway -- does anybody imagine she may take him back? :bang:

Floh said:
After all of us agreeing Federslime is not worthy anyway -- does anybody imagine she may take him back? :bang:

Depends on the level at which she is fed up. And if KFed wants to hang on to his sugar momma awhile longer, he may empty promise his way back into her good graces until she gets sick of him again.

He needs to get a d@mn job, he's healthy and capable of doing something, certainly not rapping though. IMO, he should apply with Heidi Fleiss' new gig, since he's nothing more IMO than a glorified male prostitute.

I think the idea of eating crackers in bed is quite funny, and have to say I havn`t tried it....yet..

Now this may sound very old fashioned but I was under the impression that when two people got married it was because they actually loved each other and planned to spend the rest of their lives together...nowadays it seems you just do it for fun .

GoldenGoose said:
I think the idea of eating crackers in bed is quite funny, and have to say I havn`t tried it....yet..

Now this may sound very old fashioned but I was under the impression that when two people got married it was because they actually loved each other and planned to spend the rest of their lives together...nowadays it seems you just do it for fun .
If you have the $$$$$$$$ anyway.

First Nick and Jess and now this.... It is hard to believe in true love anymore....... LOL, yeahhhhhh right!!! KFed is a nasty, free loading piece of trash.

I'm sorry for their baby, but I think Britney deserves everything Kevin is doing and will continue to do to her. He left a woman who was pregant with his child and that child's sibling to be with her. When will women learn what a man does with ya, he'll do to ya????? :loser: :loser: :loser:

Question:

Jeana (DP) said:
When will women learn what a man does with ya, he'll do to ya????? :loser: :loser: :loser:
Answer:

When it's too late.

It's that Karma thing! :dance:

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm sorry for their baby, but I think Britney deserves everything Kevin is doing and will continue to do to her. He left a woman who was pregant with his child and that child's sibling to be with her. When will women learn what a man does with ya, he'll do to ya????? :loser: :loser: :loser:
I agree Jeana ,if they did a survey I bet the odds would be high of the man cheating again .I have seen it happen a lot and the silly part is the second partner is so shocked.

I am not a fan of either but I do think he is a no talent loser. He thought he could launch that rap album and become so successful. People were laughing their butts off about that one released song. I do think she is much better off without him. She needs to do some real soul searching and growing up.

Brittany has had his Ferrari sent back, he has had his credit cards denied at Blockbuster also. He was also caught on camera at an atm when his card was denied. They are saying her Mommy has the checkbook and cut him off. Seems he has been partying and spending since the baby arrived. Not anymore. He gets $300,000 for each year of marriage. She is cutting him off at 1.

id like to think there are more important things to think about than some bloated lip synching pop star and her loser man

kk's mom said:
You know, when Brittany Spears started to change her image years ago, I wondered where it would lead her. I have never been a real big fan of hers but all I can say now is GOOD FOR HER. What a leach she married. I mean, here's a guy who left his girlfriend and two children to travel the world with Brittany. Did she really think she could change him? When I saw the pics of the wedding and the "pimp sweatsuits" he wore and gave his groomsman, I knew right then and there that this was going to be a wild ride for her.

From what I hear, the prenup says if they divorce, he gets $300,000 per year of marriage with him. She might as well get out now. This guy's a loser. He'll soak up the spotlight for awhile and then someone will find him in an alley one day from either a drug overdose or in a drunken stooper. She better get crackin now though, she's got alot of cleaning up to do of her image this guy has tainted her with.
No, it says that he gets 300,000 per every TWO years they are married. It was worded funny....but they have been married 14 months, so the loser will get a little over 150,000 dollars.

Are all these stories about them breaking True??? I hope they are, I am curious though. Kick him to the curb Britney, you can do it girl. Gosh I really hope she has saw the light, and got rid of him.

PlasmaFiend024 said:
id like to think there are more important things to think about than some bloated lip synching pop star and her loser man

But why did you open the thread if you feel that way?

there are loads more things i care much more about, but i also i like a bit of entertainment. i'm entertained by this thread, myself. :)

Floh said:
But why did you open the thread if you feel that way?

there are loads more things i care much more about, but i also i like a bit of entertainment. i'm entertained by this thread, myself. :)
Floh I thought the same thing. :confused:

I LOVE WS as I know I can visit here & read about almost everything that is going on in this world.

The Good, The Bad & The Downright Ugly.

Such a variety of topics, so many great posters, it's what makes WS the best board on the Web. :dance:

PlasmaFiend024 said:
That's what my husband thinks. Therefore, he would never visit this type of website, much less register and post.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend