Britney spears had a ......

Tristan said:
Brittney named the baby, Zomardo.

Ok, I'm totally goofin! I have no idea what she named him, but
"Jailyn" sounds much more like a girl's name.

You scared me.

JBean said:
cripes, now you tell me.

I'd be poppin tranquilizers if I had your family. (Not really. If I taught 30 kindergartners, I guess I could have adjusted.) I just can't do it 24/7.

God knows what he's doing when he gives us what we can handle......

Mygirlsadie said:
Actually the first pic of firecrotch turned out to be real afterall. And this one probably is too. It's not like she really cares who see's her cootchie. It looks grose and hey you know her boyfriend is like the owner or founder or something of the chain Pink Taco...I think I will call her Pink Taco now instead of Firecrotch.. :D :bang: (btw something is wrong with that thing it just don't look right)
Not to bring the subject back to this, but I didn't hear that the first pic turned out the be real---who said this?

I think the 2nd photo really looks like it was photoshopped, because you're right, it just don't look right.

I don't like Sutton at all. It sounds like an 80 yr old mans name!:p

Julianne I read it on Pink is the new blog...Trent said it! lol..for what its worth anyway! ;)

julianne said:
Not to bring the subject back to this, but I didn't hear that the first pic turned out the be real---who said this?

I think the 2nd photo really looks like it was photoshopped, because you're right, it just don't look right.

Masissy said:
Maybe like button but drop the b and add a ssssssss sound. :confused:
It's a relatively common last name around here and it does rhyme with button.

So she has a sutton and preston now, is that the first babies name?:waitasec:

Sutton Pierce sounds a fine name, to me! :dance:

Mygirlsadie said:
How would that even be pronounced? :waitasec:

Why would that be questionable?

perhaps because i live in a country where what you see is what you get?

unless it's supposed to be pronounced Su-tön or something illogical. :woohoo:

Sutton is a great name. I like it for a girl, too....like the Broadway actress, Sutton Foster.

I like the name sutton too. Atleast its not apple, or coco. I dont like them at all. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back