Britney spears had a ......

michelle said:
I like the name sutton too. Atleast its not apple, or coco. I dont like them at all. JMO
Ditto on Sutton being a great name. Double ditto...wait, no TRIPLE DITTO on the Apple & Coco names.

Marthatex said:
Neat name. With those names, those boys should accomplish something!
I agree. IMO, kids should be given names that will sound strong when they're adults.

I don't like it. I like someother name. But it's her kid to name. Bless his heart for being healthy! Congrats Britney. Your gonna need it! 2 kids the same age for a few days. You may want more Red Bull!

Floh I don't know, when someone said like Button but with an S then I was like oh ok!!! I just couldnt grasp how you would pronounce it the first time I saw the name is all. I am the worst with names and will butcher just about any name..:doh:

Floh said:
Why would that be questionable?

perhaps because i live in a country where what you see is what you get?

unless it's supposed to be pronounced Su-tön or something illogical. :woohoo:

My children do not have "common" names - So I'm all for to each their own...however I don't like the "SPF" the initials spell. reminds me of Sunblock LOL!

I didn't think about the sunblock initials! LOL! I do like the name SUtton. It is cute. Congrats to Britt. Now...if she would just drop the loser...;)

julianne said:
Ditto on Sutton being a great name. Double ditto...wait, no TRIPLE DITTO on the Apple & Coco names.
I know! I hope "apple" asks her mother one day...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING MOM!:doh:

wow, not so much HOOP LA surrounding this 2nd baby (4th for KFED)
no pictures...not like the trailer trash to be so quiet.....surely KFED has sold some pictures?

wow, I grew up with a friend named Sutton, and I've never heard of it anywhere else, except as a last name.

I imagine I would think it were weird if I'd never heard it, but due to my childhood friend, I love the name.

sadiesue said:
wow, I grew up with a friend named Sutton, and I've never heard of it anywhere else, except as a last name.

I imagine I would think it were weird if I'd never heard it, but due to my childhood friend, I love the name.

I had a childhood friend with Sutton as a last name. I never heard of it used as a first name, but then again names like Taylor, Carson, Kennedy, Jackson, Morgan, ect where all last names when I was a kid. They are all frequently used now as first names. I like them as first names though.

Rachael said:
I had a childhood friend with Sutton as a last name. I never heard of it used as a first name, but then again names like Taylor, Carson, Kennedy, Jackson, Morgan, ect where all last names when I was a kid. They are all frequently used now as first names. I like them as first names though.
I love the names Taylor and Morgan. They are great girl names until your baby grows up and marrys a Taylor or a Morgan! Then they will be Taylor Taylor and Morgan Morgan. :waitasec:

julianne said:
michelle, I was just about to say the same thing. I haven't heard that word used in that context forever LOL.

Shopper--vajay-jay is a new one for me, though!

I've never heard "firecrotch"---I may be dumb, but what do they mean by "firecrotch". Does that mean hot? Seriously, I really don't get it---clue me in.
I was curious about the word "firecrotch" too and asked my daughter. When you need to know something like that you go straight to the teenagers. She said she thought it was because of Lindsay's red hair. I'm not sure if that's it or not. I was thinking something much worse.

lizzybeth said:
I was curious about the word "firecrotch" too and asked my daughter. When you need to know something like that you go straight to the teenagers. She said she thought it was because of Lindsay's red hair. I'm not sure if that's it or not. I was thinking something much worse.

I've always thought it was because of Lindsay's original red hair. She is a "party girl" though....

In other news, K-Fed is gonna get another smackdown on WWE soon. Can't wait! I'm so totally a John Cena fan now. :)

Becba said:
Your link says I am not authorised. Do you have another? I've been wanting to see her new body. Heard sshe had tummy tucks after both c cections.

Here is another - just don't bother with the 'comments' on the site because they're low-class and nasty language on the whole:

http://x17online.com/celebrities/x17_exclusive_brineys_back.php#more

the other one now says unauthorized for me too. :(

edited to add even better pictures showing off her new figure. apparently she dieted like mad to be ready for her skanky husband's CD release on 30th October, but couldn't hide herself away any longer.

wish she'd shed him like she's shed her weight! :banghead:

(she's got new bodyguard. no shopping with her husband, apparently.)

I've heard that Sutton is not his name and that his real name is Jayden. Sutton was something the media made up. I don't know if that is true or not, I guess time will tell. Also heard she did have some surgery, but has also been working out. My prediction is that she was waiting to lose the weight, taking offers for family pics and will be on the cover of numerous magazines within the next few weeks. I've also heard she's been going back into the studio.

I am hoping she dumps the loser and makes a comeback. Like Katie Holmes, I don't think Brit is yet down for the count.

Seriously though, the black humor side of me can't wait to read People and US Weekly in 15-20 years when all these celeb kids start talking about their childhood issues.

arielilane said:
I love the names Taylor and Morgan. They are great girl names until your baby grows up and marrys a Taylor or a Morgan! Then they will be Taylor Taylor and Morgan Morgan. :waitasec:

LOL...well I guess I never really thought about that situation.....my oldest daughters name is Morgan Taylor so I guess she could end up Morgan Tayor Morgan or Morgan Taylor Taylor.....I guess I should have thought about that...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back