Britney Spears & Kevin Federline

Floh said:
Kevin Talks About Falling in Love with Britney

Kevin Federline admits that when he began seeing his now-wife, Britney Spears, the timing was less than ideal.

"I'm not going to say that I planned on falling in love with my wife when my ex-girlfriend (actress Shar Jackson) was pregnant," Federline, 28, tells USA Today.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1552629,00.html

:rolleyes:
I knew has was a class act.

Yeah, when his "ex" girlfriend was pregnant with HIS child.

I hope Britany doesn't perform at his concert either. He needs to find something he can do well and do it on his own (other than making babies) without her helping him. Also, I really don't think she's ready for a comeback and the media will eat her alive. Probaby never giving her another chance.

I remember when she was such a cutey (before the tramp act) and my daughter loved her; because of that I would like to see her do well again.

I loove a southern accent. It makes me think of large famillies with lots of money and a cool laid back atmosphere where converations are easy but theres so much more going on that you don't know unless you're part of it.

Of course I'm from Canada and the furthest south I've been is Disneyland. :)

I think Brit can make a come back but Kevin will be soooo mad because of the way he's bombed. I do believe he was sure all he needed was Britney Spears as his wife and the world was his. He's convinced he's talented! :banghead: Can you see Brit saying "Kevin sweetums, you suck!!" I'm sure she's been behind him 100%, he doesn't have a clue how bad he really is. :slap:

Jubie

jubie said:
I loove a southern accent. It makes me think of large famillies with lots of money and a cool laid back atmosphere where converations are easy but theres so much more going on that you don't know unless you're part of it.

Of course I'm from Canada and the furthest south I've been is Disneyland. :)

I think Brit can make a come back but Kevin will be soooo mad because of the way he's bombed. I do believe he was sure all he needed was Britney Spears as his wife and the world was his. He's convinced he's talented! :banghead: Can you see Brit saying "Kevin sweetums, you suck!!" I'm sure she's been behind him 100%, he doesn't have a clue how bad he really is. :slap:

Jubie
LOL..sweetums..you suck! LOL! :p Yall crack me up!

lizzybeth said:
Yeah, when his "ex" girlfriend was pregnant with HIS child.

I hope Britany doesn't perform at his concert either. He needs to find something he can do well and do it on his own (other than making babies) without her helping him. Also, I really don't think she's ready for a comeback and the media will eat her alive. Probaby never giving her another chance.

I remember when she was such a cutey (before the tramp act) and my daughter loved her; because of that I would like to see her do well again.

You know even I liked her back then. Toxic, Baby One More Time etc. I saw her more as an entertainer than a singer. (Janet Jackson a couple years ago came to BC Canada and her concert was a blast to watch, also a great 'entertainer')

I don't think she has a chance at a come back until she can give it all her attention and I think Kevin is just too into himself to let her shine again just yet.

Jubie

jubie said:
You know even I liked her back then. Toxic, Baby One More Time etc. I saw her more as an entertainer than a singer. (Janet Jackson a couple years ago came to BC Canada and her concert was a blast to watch, also a great 'entertainer')

I don't think she has a chance at a come back until she can give it all her attention and I think Kevin is just too into himself to let her shine again just yet.

Jubie
Exactly!~:doh:

well,these two get my vote as the most pathetic couple on the planet--loved it when The Soup was making fun of Federline every week lol

jubie said:

Jubie

I'm betting that Brittany will come back bigger and better with or without Kevin. He's just gonna have to accept the back seat. She gets the best songs, best dancers, best choreographers and I think her new album will go platinum.jmo

Federline to write autobiography

Aspiring rapper Kevin Federline is writing an autobiography to help people understand who he is.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=200045100&p=zxxx458x6

I have no doubt people will be tripping over themselves in the dash to buy this book! :rolleyes:

just who will buy this :loser: book?

One more thing: the book isn't yet written and ha plans to get a ghost writer to do it . . . :loser:

I repeat "this guy is totally delusional." Who would want to read a book about someone that they don't care enough about to buy their cd's or go to their concerts?

If he was smart (and that's a big IF) he would lay low, take care of those babies, the ones by Brittany and his ex-girlfriend, help Brittany make a comeback (by supporting her not performing with her, unless maybe to help choreograph) and watch the money roll in.

He's too narcisstic for that.

He does suck.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Masterj said:
I'm still convinced that Britney has one good comeback left in her.

Floh - pretty sure those are just rumors. One of my friends has worked with Federline before (dancing) and said that he did a tour with Britney and I think also one of her videos.

IMO her downfall was a mother who pushed her into a success she couldn't handle at her young age and with no supervision. She seems all about the instant gratification. She fell apart when Justin found out she cheated on him and then just spiraled out of control.
LOL - I am quoting myself. I just wanted to correct one thing I wrote. I read an interview with Kevin in the post yesterday where he said he NEVER danced for his wife, but he did dance for LFO who opened on Britney's tour. So while he did tour with Britney, technically he was with the group LFO.

LFO - god that group sucked. Anyone remember them and their ridiculous lyrics...
"New Kids On The block,had a bunch of hits
Chinese food makes me sick.
And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer,for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch,
I'd take her if I had one wish,
But she's been gone since that summer..
Since that summer"

LOL.

Masterj said:
IMO her downfall was a mother who pushed her into a success she couldn't handle at her young age and with no supervision. She seems all about the instant gratification. She fell apart when Justin found out she cheated on him and then just spiraled out of control.

What really upsets me is she sees Britney's life spiraling out of control & what does Lyn Spears do? She starts pushing Jamie Lyn into show business. Doesn't Britney have enough money for all "y'all" Why would you want your youngest child to be thrust into that spotlight? Even if Jamie Lyn says she wants to do it, she is a child. She is a beautiful girl but I feel bad for her.

Hey I liked that song! And the video because Jennifer Love Hewitt was in it...hehehehe yep I really liked it .. ;)

Masterj said:
LOL - I am quoting myself. I just wanted to correct one thing I wrote. I read an interview with Kevin in the post yesterday where he said he NEVER danced for his wife, but he did dance for LFO who opened on Britney's tour. So while he did tour with Britney, technically he was with the group LFO.

LFO - god that group sucked. Anyone remember them and their ridiculous lyrics...
"New Kids On The block,had a bunch of hits
Chinese food makes me sick.
And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer,for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch,
I'd take her if I had one wish,
But she's been gone since that summer..
Since that summer"

LOL.

I would buy it. I like Kev. I seen him on a few interviews and he was nothing more then kind and respectful everytime I saw him. I would like to see what he has to say

Floh said:
Federline to write autobiography

Aspiring rapper Kevin Federline is writing an autobiography to help people understand who he is.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=200045100&p=zxxx458x6

I have no doubt people will be tripping over themselves in the dash to buy this book! :rolleyes:

just who will buy this :loser: book?

One more thing: the book isn't yet written and ha plans to get a ghost writer to do it . . . :loser:

Mygirlsadie said:
I would buy it. I like Kev. I seen him on a few interviews and he was nothing more then kind and respectful everytime I saw him. I would like to see what he has to say

That's fine, of course. certainly no one need my permission and i'm always interested in hearing other views.

will you/have you bought his CD and are you planning on going to one of his concerts?

hollyjokers said:
What really upsets me is she sees Britney's life spiraling out of control & what does Lyn Spears do? She starts pushing Jamie Lyn into show business. Doesn't Britney have enough money for all "y'all" Why would you want your youngest child to be thrust into that spotlight? Even if Jamie Lyn says she wants to do it, she is a child. She is a beautiful girl but I feel bad for her.

My daughter likes the show 'Zoe 101', but our running joke is everyone on the show is a better actor/actress than Jamie Lynn Spears. Poor kid can't act.

Jubie

According to Joy on " My Name is Earl" Britney and Keving are American royalty:crazy:

I love Joy. She's made Thursday night my favorite night for TV.

2sisters said:
According to Joy on " My Name is Earl" Britney and Keving are American royalty:crazy:

:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back