Britney Spears & Kevin Federline

Floh said:
:waitasec:
Joy is a character on the show "My Name is Earl" played by Jamie Pressley and Britney is an idol of hers.

2sisters said:
Joy is a character on the show "My Name is Earl" played by Jamie Pressley and Britney is an idol of hers.

I was just scratching my head at anyone thinking Brit and Useless could be akin to royalty - thank you for the explanation!

Floh said:
I was just scratching my head at anyone thinking Brit and Useless could be akin to royalty - thank you for the explanation!
Oops! your welcome though.

lol--The Soup this week still raking Federline over the coals---his CD is divebombing,soon to disappear off the charts and the NYPost is reporting many of his concerts being cancelled due to lack of sales--big surprise lol

To me ther is nothing attractive or appealing about KFED. he looks like he smells bad, he dresses like a , weres socks with sandals, and left his pregnant girlfriend for Britney. he oozes class.

HE thought britney's coat-tails could make him a star. isn't america great? we may love britney's music (personally i don't) but we don't have to love him. he is one big loser and better stay close to his wife - that is all the money he is going to have!

While I agree that a man who leaves his pregnant girlfriend and mother of his other children isn't actually a class act, I am a little suprised that no one has mentioned Britney's part in the situation.

She was aware of the status of his relationship with his girlfriend and that she was not far from giving birth to his child. She had some choices. Instead of actively participating in causing a young mother unimaginable pain (my boyfriend cheated when I was about 5 months pregnant, but at least I could suffer in privacy), she could have thought about something other than her immediate gratification. Perhaps she could have suggested re-evaluating their relationship at some time after the baby's birth.

I saw the video of her awhile back. It reminded me of someone who had been unable to finish high school, was self absorbed, and really obnoxious. I don't know how much of that is her (since I have never followed her career) and how much was the drugs and/or alchohol.

Julia

:laugh:
2sisters said:
According to Joy on " My Name is Earl" Britney and Keving are American royalty:crazy:
Good Ol Joy. Man that show cracks me up. DH and I were watching "Ringmaster" the other day and Jaime Pressley is in it, she can play trailer trash perfect! We crack up! Oh dont forget Joe Dirt.

wasapi said:
While I agree that a man who leaves his pregnant girlfriend and mother of his other children isn't actually a class act, I am a little suprised that no one has mentioned Britney's part in the situation.

She was aware of the status of his relationship with his girlfriend and that she was not far from giving birth to his child. She had some choices. Instead of actively participating in causing a young mother unimaginable pain (my boyfriend cheated when I was about 5 months pregnant, but at least I could suffer in privacy), she could have thought about something other than her immediate gratification. Perhaps she could have suggested re-evaluating their relationship at some time after the baby's birth.

I saw the video of her awhile back. It reminded me of someone who had been unable to finish high school, was self absorbed, and really obnoxious. I don't know how much of that is her (since I have never followed her career) and how much was the drugs and/or alchohol.

Julia
Britney has been criticized quite a bit about her willing participation in what happened with Shar Jackson.

wasapi said:

Julia

IdahoMom said:
Britney has been criticized quite a bit about her willing participation in what happened with Shar Jackson.

Oh my goodness, but yes she has. as just a check on all the threads on Spears going back some time demonstrates.

i see this is your first post, wasapi - welcome. :)

Maybe you guys can give me your opinion on this. I read in a magazine (I think In Touch) that KFed is really trying hard to earn money and NOT live off his wife. Now, granted he is using the fact that he's BS's husband to get work would you think more/less of him if he sat back, raised the babies, and let BS go back to work?

Don't get me wrong I don't like KFed. He should stick to dancing and leave, rapping and acting alone. He has no talent when it comes to either of those things. Oh, and he should probably get a vasectomy too. At least lay off impregnating anyone else until he can make a living.

michelle said:
:laugh: Good Ol Joy. Man that show cracks me up. DH and I were watching "Ringmaster" the other day and Jaime Pressley is in it, she can play trailer trash perfect! We crack up! Oh dont forget Joe Dirt.
i think she has def. been typecast as white trash. I think she is perfect for her role as Joy. Best show on right now, if you aren't watching it start. We tivo it and watch it after the babes are in bed.

Floh said:
Oh my goodness, but yes she has. as just a check on all the threads on Spears going back some time demonstrates.

i see this is your first post, wasapi - welcome. :)

Oh, thank you. And I really apologize if I sounded critical on my first post here. Though I have lurked for years (since the beginning of Laci missing) I have not spent much time reading on this particular forum. I realize that I should have not only worded my post differently ( I think that the being-left-while-pregnant still touches a nerve), but should also have looked deeper and realized this wasn't the only discussion about this situation that had taken place.

Sorry,
Julia

wasapi said:
Oh, thank you. And I really apologize if I sounded critical on my first post here. Though I have lurked for years (since the beginning of Laci missing) I have not spent much time reading on this particular forum. I realize that I should have not only worded my post differently ( I think that the being-left-while-pregnant still touches a nerve), but should also have looked deeper and realized this wasn't the only discussion about this situation that had taken place.

Sorry,
Julia

Please don't apologise - you are inordintely right to point out Britney was very much in the wrong to go all out for an attached man with a child and a pregnant girlfriend.

and i can't think of one post which hasn't roundly criticised her for doing this.

i know i spend far too much time (any time at all is a waste, frankly) on thinking about this poisonous couple.

in the end, Spears deserves to wallow in the mire of her making. i dislike Federslime only marginally more than Spears. but, in fact, it will serve her right if he cleans her out and she's reduced to infomercials. if she's lucky. :laugh:

BrendaStar said:
Way to go, Britt!

http://www.tmz.com/

Britney Spears Files for Divorce
Posted Nov 7th 2006 3:47PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Break-Ups, Britney and Kevin

Britney Spears has filed a petition for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Spears filed legal papers today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." In her petition, Spears asks for both legal and physical custody of the couple's two children, one-year old Sean Preston and two-month old Jayden James, with Federline getting reasonable visitation rights.

As for money, sources tell TMZ the couple, who married in Sept. 2004, has an iron-clad prenup. Not surprisingly, Spears is waiving her right to spousal support. She's also asking the judge to make each party pay their own attorney's fees.

Spears gives the date of separation as yesterday, the same day she flaunted her incredible revamped physique during a surprise appearance on David Letterman's show. Sources tell TMZ there was no single reason for Britney pulling the plug, rather, it was "a string of events."

Spears has hired powerhouse celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, who has repped a number of celebs, including Angelina Jolie, Nick Lachey and Kiefer Sutherland. We're told Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe asked Wasser to rep both of them in their split, but Wasser declined for personal reasons.

Floh said:
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i'm pleased.

Celebration!!!

and does this not tie up this thread nicely!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Go Brit - though you were a selfish, silly cow for taking Frederslime off of Shar, Shar was well shot of him and probably got done well in a financial deal.

hope all the children are safe. hope Fed sinks into the mire.

bye bye KFed. you are a dead man walking! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

wasapi said:

Sorry,
Julia

No problemo Julia/Wasapi!

Maybe Kevin can get a job as a sperminator? It appears to be his only talent.

WELL NOW!

Looks like Brit has made the first step towards her big comeback.

I hope she has grown up a lot, and learned a few life lessons along the way. She is lucky she was a star before she met K fed... So many girls learn the hard way and end up single moms when they are young, but without the benefit of a lucrative career and money, I hope she does a good job of raising them herself and doesn't fall into the next "flavor-of-the-month" for her.

I do think she has done a lot of stupid, silly stuff, but who hasn't when they're young? I wish the best for her and the children. As for him...meh...who cares?

I think Fedex will have to practise the line, "Do you want fries with that?"

because whatever he gets from Spears will be gone through very quickly, IMO.

I read he will get $30,000 a month for 1 year, half the mansion, he has to return any gift valued over $10,000 and is entitled to 50% of any income she earned during the marriage. (Which is not much since she didnt get paid to have 2 babies in 2 years). He is responsible for child support for children of his previous relationship.

The prenup is probably pretty iron clad. Brittney may appear dumb but she wasnt stupid in protecting her *advertiser censored* ets when marrying kfed.

I am betting KFed with pop up as a castmate on the Surreal Life shortly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back