britney's 2nd baby

Perez Hilton is nasty. completely. his attack on a young child like this is unspeakable! :furious:

people, don't go to his horrible site. he lives on hits because the advertisers bankroll him. if he doesn't get hits then his income goes. and he is not the first with news. he steals from everyone else's sites.

i can only hope what he has said about Sean Preston sinks Perez Hilton.

turns out brit did get a new puppy, according to TMZ.com ....$3,200 for a apple headed chihuahua... no word on what happened to the other three she previously owned - the new ones name is snow white

kelly london said:
turns out brit did get a new puppy, according to TMZ.com ....$3,200 for a apple headed chihuahua... no word on what happened to the other three she previously owned - the new ones name is snow white

What is an apple headed chihuahua?

Eve

good question....i thought someone here, obviously smarter than me, could answer that. i did see the picture of it...tiny chihuahua....didn't notice an apple on the head!

My son bought his apple head for $600.00. She got screwed! :laugh:

deandaniellws said:
My son bought his apple head for $600.00. She got screwed! :laugh:

So dea, what the h is an apple head?

Eve

Floh said:
Perez Hilton is nasty. completely. his attack on a young child like this is unspeakable! :furious:

people, don't go to his horrible site. he lives on hits because the advertisers bankroll him. if he doesn't get hits then his income goes. and he is not the first with news. he steals from everyone else's sites.

i can only hope what he has said about Sean Preston sinks Perez Hilton.

We can only speculate about who dropped "Perez" on his head when he was a child and made him turn out like this, but I suspect that his 15 minutes are almost up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back