Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another email from Chvy_21 to Juvenile :

"Tell Dad to relax"

What the heck - if Jacques owns chvy_21@yahoo.com then who is he referring to as DAD? I have a feeling that 1-2 people are accessing this email not just Jacques IMO.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080704/NEWS01/80703030

~The affidavit said police were able to determine both characters were created by Jacques and made to appear to be members of the Breckenridge program.~

It would be easy for MJ to masquerade as chvy & rauel, with only email communication to AR, imo. It will be interesting to see if this was only MJ or did he allow others access to those accounts.

I was just on the myspace thread. I had always assumed AR thought that Rauel was much older (40s) by the way the conversation read. I never thought about her even considering he was only 19 years old. It puts that email in a different context in how she talked to him, imo. (Of course, we know it was MJ or at least an older man.)

Another email from Chvy_21 to Juvenile :

"Tell Dad to relax"

What the heck - if Jacques owns chvy_21@yahoo.com then who is he referring to as DAD? I have a feeling that 1-2 people are accessing this email not just Jacques IMO.
My theory is that he refers to MJ being "dad" because she is to believe he was chosen just for her (as suggested in the baby dream) and in this context would call him dad as in future father-in-law. (I could, of course, be totally wrong!)

Thanks all for your responses. I hope we can see more affidavits soon.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080704/NEWS01/80703030

~The affidavit said police were able to determine both characters were created by Jacques and made to appear to be members of the Breckenridge program.~

It would be easy for MJ to masquerade as chvy & rauel, with only email communication to AR, imo. It will be interesting to see if this was only MJ or did he allow others access to those accounts.

Hi

I am aware of what FEDS said about the emails but there are things that doesnt make sense and FEDS are just basing their informations ( as far as i can see on the media ) that Jacques is the only one who can access these emails due to the IP address who accessed these two emails.

I sure hope that LE will find out for certain if this could have happened. :eek:

For LE to find out then they will need to have another SW to access Thermadyne server - But their server might not be logging in IP addresses who connects remotely to the server. Sometimes they authorize users in the server by their username and password only.

My theory is that he refers to MJ being "dad" because she is to believe he was chosen just for her (as suggested in the baby dream) and in this context would call him dad as in future father-in-law. (I could, of course, be totally wrong!)

I dont know but AR's responses to those emails seems to be a little bit more serious than just ordinary lovey dovey dream this dream that future talk IMO.

For LE to find out then they will need to have another SW to access Thermadyne server - But their server might not be logging in IP addresses who connects remotely to the server. Sometimes they authorize users in the server by their username and password only.
I do hope they have a savy Eris of their own who knows this techie stuff! If not, maybe they need to hire you. :) It makes a lot of sense.

I dont know but AR's responses to those emails seems to be a little bit more serious than just ordinary lovey dovey dream this dream that future talk IMO.
Yes, very serious since they were planning an abduction/torture/murder! However, I was speaking more to the way she was talking to him as opposed to the actual conversation. (Did I mention I just took my benadryl and am fading here?! LOL So I hope this makes sense!)

I do hope they have a savy Eris of their own who knows this techie stuff! If not, maybe they need to hire you. :) It makes a lot of sense.

LOL ill volunteer for free! But i am pretty sure that their computer forensic team knew how to deal with these stuff but i had experienced when some LE contacted our department to get some informations/logs on a particular phone number and they said that their study shows we are the provider -LOL the number to check the provider clearly stated that it is an AT&T number and not ours - That tells us that they make simple mistakes too . But most companies who issued laptop to their employees normally have VPN access to their servers, that's why i thought that anybody can be logging in to the server and connect to the internet there and their ip wont show up in any logs.

Yes, very serious since they were planning an abduction/torture/murder! However, I was speaking more to the way she was talking to him as opposed to the actual conversation. (Did I mention I just took my benadryl and am fading here?! LOL So I hope this makes sense!)

Yup - make sense :)

Thanks, Eris for those explanations in tech talk. :) I wouldn't have thought about that and it is a valid point in figuring out who could have accessed his email accounts! Now, I am wondering. (also going back to bed!)

Thanks, Eris for those explanations in tech talk. :) I wouldn't have thought about that and it is a valid point in figuring out who could have accessed his email accounts! Now, I am wondering. (also going back to bed!)

Goodnight! You give us good insights on this case too - Normally these *advertiser censored* stuff collectors and producers are pretty savvy on computers too - Because if they arent - they'll be busted right away IMO.

i dont see anything in the emails that is inconsistent with the author of all of them being MJ himself.

OT: I just learned that a man who raped an 8-year old girl in Finland was convicted for 2 years and 2 months. This was the sentence from the Court of Appeal and the next level would be the Supreme Court - I do hope that they will appeal, I just can´t understand that verdict!:furious:

Earlier, people were wondering who "Ash" might be in the emails between AR and "Rauel." She says that she wouldn't want anything to happen to her sister, I think, then "that would be like something happening to Ash."

It seems to me that maybe Ash is just somebody made up as part of the Rauel backstory--his little sister or something--just another detail to make him seem more real, and like somebody AR could identify with (she has a little sister too). ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong