Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS..Thank you TG..I am slowly losing my mind.....

BTW..What do you think my spiffy alligator cart..I could take out a few criminals with that..as well as get them to confess.
I love it! :winko:

Good question..because why would he get rid of the hard drive if it had nothing on it to further place him in this crime. I think MJ's hard drive is buried or placed somewhere on all property his family owns. It looks like from the various pics that he and his family own alot of area up there.

I believe at the point he got rid of the hard drive would have been late the first night or early morning of the next day..about the time he was alerting RG to do the same. Yet, if this had all his *advertiser censored* on it..I don't think he would have put it somewhere it would have been destroyed..because he still thought they were ahead of the game and controlling the investigation..instead the investigation was controlling them.
Excellent question. The state police were at his house shortly after the missing person’s report was filed at 9pm.

He must have been s*****g a brick that they were there so fast. Remember, four phone calls to Gagnon in TX between 9:30 – 11:30PM. Then another 20min call to Gagnon an hour later, immediately followed by a dude-what-were-you-thinking call to the state police detective to get an “update” (was that Ray’s suggestion?), immediately followed by yet another 20min call to Gagnon (during which he decided a quick trip to Alabama was needed?)

The state cops were right back at Jacques’ house the very next day looking for his hard drive. Maybe Gagnon had told him to ditch it during one of those late night phone calls, so he had to come up with a lame excuse as to why his monitor had a cable attached to nothing.

If Jacques were smarter, he would have known that pointing out computer myspace pages from his work laptop would lead to questions about his home desktop. He could easily have had a nice shiny new drive with not much on it but “Brooke’s” myspace posts and told the detective his old one was fried and he’d had to throw it out.

You may be right about that! He may have sent all his images to Gagnon (cause god forbid he not be able to access them later when the police buy his BB ran away theory) and then disposes/throws it in a body of water. Gagnon then downloads it, saves on a flash drive which he takes to ALA. When he talks to MJ and learns that AR is being pressed he thinks "Oh !" and calls Shemp (KG) to get that danged thing outta his house! :eek:

Ah-ha!!! Now that makes sense-perhaps one of the longer calls that night was to ensure all of the material had been received by RG and saved as well. You guys are amazing....then he can put his hard drive anywhere on the property. I have been focusing on the intended retrieval of it all of this time....

Speaking of which.....I didn't see any avatars at work.....saw them over on the Taylor and Skyla thread a few minutes ago...was just asking DD that same question..and now they are gone again?? WT heck?? I mean we have state of the art computers at work and i"m on a lap top with sprint mobile broadband deal right now. Weird.

OOPS..Thank you TG..I am slowly losing my mind.....

BTW..What do you think my spiffy alligator cart..I could take out a few criminals with that..as well as get them to confess.

What kind of mileage do you get with that?

I get 1 perp a day..and a few druggies! No oil, no gas, a vet check up once a year and she runs like a charm! Of course I only take her out for the worst perps and the worst twickers....that's what she loves.

I agree. I mean, he almost acts like a meth head would. I AM NOT SAYING THAT HE IS OR HAVE HEARD THAT. But, thinking about it...that I'm in control and I know everything and I'm way ahead of you.....and nobody will think I'm weird and see anything abnormal at all about me. The phone calls to LE especially. Maybe that's how a predator acts too.

I also think back to the Groene's and Duncan. He filmed every bit of that. And he wasn't filming it for himself. I truly do believe MJ had films/pics or something big on that hard drive.

Excellent question. The state police were at his house shortly after the missing person’s report was filed at 9pm.

He must have been s*****g a brick that they were there so fast. Remember, four phone calls to Gagnon in TX between 9:30 – 11:30PM. Then another 20min call to Gagnon an hour later, immediately followed by a dude-what-were-you-thinking call to the state police detective to get an “update” (was that Ray’s suggestion?), immediately followed by yet another 20min call to Gagnon (during which he decided a quick trip to Alabama was needed?)

The state cops were right back at Jacques’ house the very next day looking for his hard drive. Maybe Gagnon had told him to ditch it during one of those late night phone calls, so he had to come up with a lame excuse as to why his monitor had a cable attached to nothing.

If Jacques were smarter, he would have known that pointing out computer myspace pages from his work laptop would lead to questions about his home desktop. He could easily have had a nice shiny new drive with not much on it but “Brooke’s” myspace posts and told the detective his old one was fried and he’d had to throw it out.

Thanks for clearing that up!! Now it makes more sense.

Middle school and high school are in the same building complex but are separate. They are in middle school in 7th and 8th grade then on to 9th grade in the bigger building. They have their own staff/administrators but the two buildings and athletic field behind are generally just referred to as "the high school"

No personal experience of CPS but I'm wondering the same thing!

I get 1 perp a day..and a few druggies! No oil, no gas, a vet check up once a year and she runs like a charm! Of course I only take her out for the worst perps and the worst twickers....that's what she loves.

:rotfl::rolling:

Ah-ha!!! Now that makes sense-perhaps one of the longer calls that night was to ensure all of the material had been received by RG and saved as well. You guys are amazing....then he can put his hard drive anywhere on the property. I have been focusing on the intended retrieval of it all of this time....

Yeah- he could destroy his, knowing Gaggie couldn't be implicated cause he was in TX, if he sent it all to RG, knowing he could get copies back after he was cleared by the dopey police following an unknown perp whos semen was left in the unerpants- except the police weren't dopes- He was! Gosh, I really am seing them as the 3 stooges now!

So..we know that RG had hard drives with evidence of atleast sexual abuse of minors, AR and I am sure others, they abused and/or downloaded in their swap fest on the internet from their little circle.
But could it be that the safe has nothing to do with RG as much as it has to do with Kevin?
Maybe the safe, the downloads had Kevins flashdrives as well as RG's? So far other then at Kevin's no safe has been mentioned. So I think that safe stored alot more then just RG's *advertiser censored*..it may have had both Kevin's and his nephew's *advertiser censored* in there also. And since his nephew already had a conviction they wanted that stuff gone from Kevin's house. It seems they were trying to clear all houses of any pics, downloads , or vids of underage sex *advertiser censored*.

Maybe the safe, the downloads had Kevins flashdrives as well as RG's? So far other then at Kevin's no safe has been mentioned. So I think that safe stored alot more then just RG's *advertiser censored*..it may have had both Kevin's and his nephew's *advertiser censored* in there also. And since his nephew already had a conviction they wanted that stuff gone from Kevin's house. It seems they were trying to clear all houses of any pics, downloads , or vids of underage sex *advertiser censored*.
Maybe Kevin is ON the drive, in pix or video, along with the other two slimeballs. ('Kevin! Wake up, man! You gotta go dump those drives and the laptop quick! Whatever you do, don't put it in your own trash - take it to the apartment complex down the street where the cops will never think to look!')

I think that safe contains a lot of *advertiser censored* that goes beyond AR. I think they are taking their time in this because the circle keeps widening of who has been involved in this whole scheme. Obviously, Jacques murdered Brooke. I have no problem in saying that because that is where the facts point and my signature says JMHO...just my humble opinion.

But ..it was his fantasy..but he may have gained the ability to carry it out because maybe other child *advertiser censored* they watched, later ended in the child's death for trying to expose them. Meaning someone in Russia can't provide film or pics of child X any longer because they have been eliminated as a threat. They don't have a film of the elimination, just know it took place.

So this feeds into MJ's fantasy of killing a 12 year old girl that squealed on him..meaning replacing his sister with Brooke. I have no doubt that many of the missing children have been used in this way..child *advertiser censored* and then eliminated because they grew older and became too much of a risk factor for those involved.

Not trying to be gross or sound sick but the first thing that popped in my head was the girls' menstral cycle. Because it says "before Jun 7th but if not then after the 16th for obvious reasons that you allready know about"

again just a thought.
Hmmm, that's a possibility - good thinking!! :clap:
And, welcome to WS! :blowkiss:

KTaylorsc...

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

I thought about the menstrual cycle too, AR could have easily found that info out from Brooke..and the fact that Brooke was turning 13 this weekend..so he knew time was of the essence if he was to do this while she was still 12 and not having her period at the time of the rape, torture and death. I don't want to be too graphic, but I think Brooke was a virgin and it was important to him that the blood on the hankie was from the deflowering of Brooke..not a menstrual cycle. Especially if he was capturing any of this on film..but more importantly he wanted this to be the rape of a virgin unequivocally.

Okay.. I have to edit because the blood on the hankie did not ..we are told contain his DNA ...so I have to assume that , yes Brooke was still a virgin, the blood is from when he slit her throat. After raping her himself, the torture of the machine..then he slit her throat....................I hate writing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni