Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... Now it will not open here either...

Apparently it has been removed...

I hope someone here saved it to their computer.
Somebody...??? Anyone???

I still have it brought up on my comp. I will screen shot and save it now.

Early on I posted that I had a feeling that the sicko uncle had circled back around and picked up Brooke and done something with her. I'm sick that I was right. :(
I think she fought him and threatened to tell about what he was trying to do and he killed her. I think Jacques is the murderer and Gagnon helped him dispose of her. :furious::furious::behindbar:furious::furious::furious::furious:

The affidavit is opening up for me. Maybe I can e-mail it to you...?

I cant get any of the links to open now.:confused:

I, too am, praying for a miracle. It's not looking good for Brooke.

Yep... Now it will not open here either...

Apparently it has been removed...

I hope someone here saved it to their computer.
Somebody...??? Anyone???

I saved it..just opened it again....and saved it again....

Apparently, they had something in store for Brooke because Jacques was staging the runaway scene by posting a message on her blog the day before she went missing (6/24). What I want to know is why he dropped her off at the convenience store? Was this part of the "Breckenridge" ploy? Did he just leave her there and then pick her up? If so, how much later?

You could tell that she was in a defensive mode with her arms crossed in the convenience store. It reminded me of poor little Shasta with that sicko Duncan.

I agree with you, NAJ. The MS posting on 6/24 and his manually changing the date to 6/25 is very damning evidence proving premeditation. Her body language in the video stood out like a sore thumb to show discomfort in the situation, IMO. I agree totally with you.

I saved it..just opened it again....and saved it again....

Great, Amster. If it should be removed permanently, at least you had the forethought to save it to your computer. Thank You!

A sugarhouse is a building where they store/process maple syrup.....I think. lol.

Will someone give updates at on the presser, my computer won't let me listen to video's?

TY FW. I have never heard of such a thing.

nanandjim................the maple sugar industry is major in Vermont and upstate NY. A maple sugar house is just a small building where they have a fire going under a huge container that holds the maple sap from the trees. The sap is boiled and reduced to syrup. Many homeowners tap the maple trees on their property and make their own homemade maple syrup. :)

I just saw that about the press conference on the news. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members