Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please...I don't think I can read another "affidavit".

She was bragging about having sex all over the house with her BF to which persona?

It was to Rauel. It was the bathroom (not completely clear on wether she was with Juvenile 2 or dad there but I think it is Juvenile 2) and I don't know which room the spanking episode was in, she doesn't say. She says that Juvenile 2 spanked her more than usual. I don't think I can post her exact words of that line and a half without getting banned.

:doh:
Well...#@% %$#^@^ How can I come up with an educated opinion if I don't know all the @#$ %#@! facts? (Going to my corner now)
Dearest SS,:blowkiss:,
I agree with you.
How can anyone study the original affidavit when it is not posted on the affidavit thread.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I don't like calling what he does an "illness". He has no illness. HE himself is a disease.

I agree one hundred percent. I hope we all don't mistakenly through confusion, rushing, being tired, as these facts and evidence comes pouring in by the bucket loads, don't type the wrong description here thus giving him some kind of leeway, excuse or sympathy. It is not a sickness or disease, he is infested with invited and well received cowardly demons from Hell that dwell out in empty open spaces waiting and entering into people like him who serve the father of death and darkness. He is of the dark side.

People, this is a real physical presence of demons taking a living life form and using the body of it with his help and willingness to step into this side of Heaven and Earth, he is not of us. Understand that.

Let me have a go at him. I pray right now that only those equipped and knowledgeable in dealing with these forces have full authority, care custody and control over him from this point onward til his dead body is given up to the grave and his soul enters the lower belly underneath Earth separating him far far away across the divide he will never be able to cross back over and come near mankind and Heaven.

This appears to be premeditated, concerning Brooke, not to mention the plot and planning concerning juvenile 1. I just don't look for him to be around much longer, imo.

Peace everyone!

I agree one hundred percent. I hope we all don't mistakenly through confusion, rushing, being tired, as these facts and evidence comes pouring in by the bucket loads, don't type the wrong description here thus giving him some kind of leeway, excuse or sympathy. It is not a sickness or disease, he is infested with invited and well received cowardly demons from Hell that dwell out in empty open spaces waiting and entering into people like him who serve the father of death and darkness. He is of the dark side.

People, this is a real physical presence of demons taking a living life form and using the body of it with his help and willingness to step into this side of Heaven and Earth, he is not of us. Understand that.

Let me have a go at him. I pray right now that only those equipped and knowledgeable in dealing with these forces have full authority, care custody and control over him from this point onward til his dead body is given up to the grave and his soul enters the lower belly underneath Earth separating him far far away across the divide he will never be able to cross back over and come near mankind and Heaven.

This appears to be premeditated, concerning Brooke, not to mention the plot and planning concerning juvenile 1. I just don't look for him to be around much longer, imo.

Peace everyone!
Not a problem. I have him covered, Look. :)

Dearest SS,:blowkiss:,
I agree with you.
How can anyone study the original affidavit when it is not posted on the affidavit thread.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
The 'ORIGINAL' pdf file is no longer available d_s. They have since redacted much of it here and there!

Peace everyone!
Which, no doubt, is the reason we good people cannot fathom what has transpired.
I pray for Brooke.

I didn't, I was just commenting on the use of the term. "snuff" Technically, to qualify as "snuff", it would have had to have been made for distribution. If he was just filming it for personal use, it'd just be a trophy.

One would have different implications than the other, yes?

Thank you. Nice to be here! :)
Hey, I am tough on all newbies. LOL I just treat you like everyone else is all. Jump back in here! I like the way you think. You are right...if he used it for personal it is a trophy. The only reason I don't think he used it for personal is the hoards of child *advertiser censored* that Ray Gagnon already confessed to having. My first reaction is that he got most of it from Jacques. RG also admitted that some of that was from AR and the BF. It tells me a lot of "performance sex" on film is going on with MJ.

The 'ORIGINAL' pdf file is no longer available d_s. They have since redacted much of it here and there!
All I can say is that the media/LE are stupid heads. (Was that nice enough?!) However, you are the Queen of Diamonds, TG! Hugs~

It tells me a lot of "performance sex" on film is going on with MJ.

Oh yeah. I'm thinking he used it to trade with other's of his type on the internet. And now that LE has his computers, his contacts, I hope they nail every last one of them.

Oh yeah. I'm thinking he used it to trade with other's of his type on the internet. And now that LE has his computers, his contacts, I hope they nail every last one of them.
I could not agree with you more there!! They are on the "hit list" of the FBI now!

Makes me want to start some sort of "hit list" of my own. When we are looking for children that is always in the back of my mind. We do not dare venture into that territory. I know I never go to *advertiser censored* to find our missing...others might. I would like to get together a select group and have our credentials screened so we can go look for them. To me, we are dedicated and look in every place except there. We are leaving a stone unturned.

Just finished reading the affidavits. I don't know when I've felt this sick. (Thinking couey and duncan here. :furious:)
I'm with Kool Look on this one.
Kill uncle . :steamed:
Kill stepdad .:steamed:

(Before killing shove one of those things they ordered up their wazzzo.)

Immediately remove juvy 1 from her home.
If, what she told LE is true, she's been raped and forced into sexual abuse for 6 years. She needs to be permanently removed from her mother's home and placed in a facility for longggggg term care, counseling, etc.:praying:
The mothers.....arrest them. They know a lot. They didn't try to protect Brooke and they may be in this up to their eyeballs.

It will save the state a ton of money, and members here a lot of heartache, if these creeps die before their trial. :whipper::dervish:

What a bunch of sick, sick freaks.

I had another thought. The first thing the media does is show either live footage or taped footage of someone in this type of case. As far as Raymond Gagnon goes, we've seen nothing but a sketch. I bet there' a reason LE isn't releasing his face yet.

I had another thought. The first thing the media does is show either live footage or taped footage of someone in this type of case. As far as Raymond Gagnon goes, we've seen nothing but a sketch. I bet there' a reason LE isn't releasing his face yet.

I agree...I don't recall a previous case where it took this long to see a photo.:rolleyes:

Which, no doubt, is the reason we good people cannot fathom what has transpired.
I pray for Brooke.

Be Blessed Assured Brooke Bennett is in Paradise, there is no more torture, but loving happiness forever and ever. Bless you all, I have to go, hubby is home, I'll see you wonderful people in the morn. Night night.

I agree...I don't recall a previous case where it took this long to see a photo.:rolleyes:
Since I have not wanted to see his face, it didn't bother me...but now that you mentioned it...WTH? We have a a guy that is in cahoots with this convicted sex offender who obviously abducted/raped/killed this child and they are hiding his face?!?! WTH?!

I did see the sketch and it was NEVER from the front. So why are they hiding his face? He can very well be a Federal witness. We do know that he is spilling his guts so far (If what the affidavit says is only the tip of that iceberg).

Are the FBI so naive to think that this man just did a small portion or what?! No way! He knows the real dirt here. So they could be trying to keep him from the media and public. He is singing like a caged animal which we already knew.

Just finished reading the affidavits. I don't know when I've felt this sick. (Thinking couey and duncan here. :furious:)
I'm with Kool Look on this one.
Kill uncle . :steamed:
Kill stepdad .:steamed:

(Before killing shove one of those things they ordered up their wazzzo.)

Immediately remove juvy 1 from her home.
If, what she told LE is true, she's been raped and forced into sexual abuse for 6 years. She needs to be permanently removed from her mother's home and placed in a facility for longggggg term care, counseling, etc.:praying:
The mothers.....arrest them. They know a lot. They didn't try to protect Brooke and they may be in this up to their eyeballs.

It will save the state a ton of money, and members here a lot of heartache, if these creeps die before their trial. :whipper::dervish:

What a bunch of sick, sick freaks.
I so agree with all of this. The mothers were not doing their jobs which is to protect their children. One has been murdered and the other abused beyond belief.... what kind of mother doesn't see the signs? One that is only worried about herself.
I'm so angry at these women... they should be in a cell too.

I so agree with all of this. The mothers were not doing their jobs which is to protect their children. One has been murdered and the other abused beyond belief.... what kind of mother doesn't see the signs? One that is only worried about herself.
I'm so angry at these women... they should be in a cell too.
I agree! WHERE were the mothers and WHAT were they thinking?! I am particulary disgusted with Denise. How dare she see all those things and end up in therapy with AR?! This tells me that that SHE is the among the warped, too. She was probably concerned that her daughter was "unruly".

I must say, today I do feel more compassion for Brooke's mom. Don't take it to mean a lot of...just some. The anger is wearing off and more facts are coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe