Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a link,but Bruce's older children have said in many media outlets over the years,that he had very little involvement in their lives. This matter was even part of the storyline on,KUWTK. I know Brody has always blamed,Kris for it,but I don't buy that. Bruce was a grown man. I have empathy for any person dealing with the issue of being transgendered. It's not an easy life. However, while Bruce comes across as very nice, IMO, he has always put himself first. The fact that he was barely involved with his children from his first two marriages,shows me what his character is. JMO

Bruce's 2nd wife Linda Thompson dated Elvis Presley for awhile. This was about a year or so before his death. He was dating Ginger when he died. Linda appeared on stage with him at a concert in Louisville KY . He introduced her as his GF. I was at that concert. I thought she was so pretty. I cant imagine her marrying BJ after dating Elvis. No comparison. jmo.

Restaurant under fire for "Bruce Jenner Hotdog".

LOL. Apparently some people have no sense of humor; this story is hilarious.

------------------------------------------

The dish, called Bruce Jenner 2.0 described as “part hot dog, part taco and pure awesomeness," was added Friday. It was served for one day only and consisted of a hot dog that had been cut in half and served in a soft taco, topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sauce.

Local transgender community advocate Lindsey Deaton wrote on her Facebook page, "Dear Senate: This is transphobic and bigoted. Remove this item from your menu immediatley and apologize to the transgender community. Now."

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015...intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obinsite

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ash-newborn-woman-injured-20150212-story.html

Although victim Howe did not have a valid California driver’s license, the report shows she was licensed in Arizona, where she owned property

( getting old reading posts that she had NO license ...you can only have ONE...it
appears she picked AZ)
JMO

Exactly. She had a valid license. She was pushed into oncoming traffic and killed. Jenner got lucky she had no close living relatives (being a childless widow), except for step children who apparently didn't have much contact with her.

Exactly. She had a valid license. She was pushed into oncoming traffic and killed. Jenner got lucky she had no close living relatives (being a childless widow), except for step children who apparently didn't have much contact with her.

You can't not have a CA license when you are living here for any length of time. She was NOT visiting. I think there's a valid reason Kim no longer had a valid CA license for several years, and I'm not going to take the word of the Prius driver, whom I think was also at fault for the accident. LE has NOT determined that Bruce was at fault, nor has he been charged with anything.

http://www.dailynews.com/obituaries...olving-bruce-jenner-remembered-for-compassion
According to the above link~
She also enjoyed traveling to Arizona where she lived part time....
She had a big home in Arizona in the Biltmore Estates....very social, a lot of friends...

How can anyone say they think "there's a valid reason Kim no longer had a valid CA drivers lic "(for several years ).
A link ?
Thanks in advance.
JMO

I didn't like the way he treated Diane Sawyer in the interview. Kind of creeped me out.

I too found his demeanor very off-putting. But I interpreted it as defensiveness on his part, not as deliberate mistreatment of Diane Sawyer. After all, I assume he chose her as the person to do this interview.

I'm reluctant to defend BJ, but, in fairness, there really is no playbook for announcing to the world you are really the opposite gender.

and I'm not going to take the word of the Prius driver, whom I think was also at fault for the accident. LE has NOT determined that Bruce was at fault, nor has he been charged with anything.

was the prius driver "charged with anything"?

btw, in case it was missed (post 895)

she denied being in position to make a u-turn. she was headed towards zuma beach which is further west. there was a post on her fb page about this meeting according to published reports. so, making a u-turn on the pch before coral canyon road makes no sense...

coral canyon road sign @ http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/*advertiser censored*...blet-large.jpg
map of malibu/zuma beach/pch @ https://www.google.ca/maps/@34.0180002,-118.8205529,13z

I too found his demeanor very off-putting. But I interpreted it as defensiveness on his part, not as deliberate mistreatment of Diane Sawyer. After all, I assume he chose her as the person to do this interview.

I'm reluctant to defend BJ, but, in fairness, there really is no playbook for announcing to the world you are really the opposite gender.

Which part/parts bothered you?

IMO , I just took it as his hormones acting up. You can clearly see the estrogen taking effect. All the tearful moments, and his kind of what seemed like to me "b@tchiness" at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member