BSL's Wounds and Hospital Visits

On the 27 page court document, we've figured out statements given by the defendant to OMC, JPSO, OGMC, GP, SJCSO, SFIO.

But there is one more business acronym listed under Section 2, As to Count 2,
f: On or about May 24, 2012, the defendant made statements to RY, of JRYC.
Has anyone figured out what business JRYC is?

Earlier in the threads, we had a poster report (non-linked) that BSL also made an appearance at a Texas hospital.

Did anybody see anything in the recently-released from the prosecution document that could in any way relate or point to that? I didn't, but I very easily could have missed it.

Poster seemed quite confident and we have discussed the topic on several occasions in the threads -- but I guess it is classed as "rumor"...?

Surely, if that visit did take place, LE knows about it. Maybe just still investigating...?

On the 27 page court document, we've figured out statements given by the defendant to OMC, JPSO, OGMC, GP, SJCSO, SFIO.

I want to think it is the place/person he tried to bribe to remove the RSO from his DL-- I'm stumped on that acronym too!

John R Young Chevrolet is in Eunice. A car dealership. That's all I got as my best guess. Also there is a person's statement they have for "Dw B". This person works at/owns a body shop in same area. I hope its ok to list this name, as its on the court document for all to see.

Earlier in the threads, we had a poster report (non-linked) that BSL also made an appearance at a Texas hospital.

Did anybody see anything in the recently-released from the prosecution document that could in any way relate or point to that? I didn't, but I very easily could have missed it.

Poster seemed quite confident and we have discussed the topic on several occasions in the threads -- but I guess it is classed as "rumor"...?

Surely, if that visit did take place, LE knows about it. Maybe just still investigating...?

I'm SURE he had follow up somewhere after his surgery!
I also (think) he would need some sort of physical/occupational therapy
if there was nerve damage... BUT I am a pediatric nurse so I could be wrong!
He would also need a release to return to work... maybe that's where Tx comes in??? IDK

John R Young Chevrolet is in Eunice. A car dealership. That's all I got as my best guess. Also there is a person's statement they have for "D B". This person works at/owns a body shop in same area. I hope its ok to list this name, as its on the court document for all to see.

I'm sure it is. Thanks! I was stuck thinking on some 'youth center' that made no sense at all.

I looked for a reference to the TX hospital, too, but I didn't have time to get to the acronyms last night because I was working on the names. So if JRYC is a car dealership (and not a youth center or a yacht club :) ) are there any acronyms still un-ID'd which could be a hospital in Texas?

I looked for a reference to the TX hospital, too, but I didn't have time to get to the acronyms last night because I was working on the names. So if JRYC is a car dealership (and not a youth center or a yacht club :) ) are there any acronyms still un-ID'd which could be a hospital in Texas?

Not that I see. And nothing for NOPD, either, unless its an Officer name without the agency name.

This is my first post - i am a local and work in Automobile Retail (dealership). Just wanted to share that the JRYC might be a dealership in Eunice, LA. Not sure if i should put the name of the dealership on here - if you google Chevy Eunice Louisiana it should come up.

Assuming that he had nerve/tendon damage, which is more than likely, it still wasn't life threatening so I don't find it strange at all that they sent him to a hand surgeon closer to his home. I'm sure they cleaned and bandaged it, then made it clear to him that if he was to regain use of it at all, he would need the surgery. Dr. Porubsky is an extremely capable surgeon, specializing on the hand. Of course, had any of his wounds be life threatening, surgery would have more than likely been done there, but that was not the case.

Yes the patients I have had that cut tendons have surgery days after the event so I'm assuming this would also be the case with bsl

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I was wondering the same thing about the possible TX hospital visit. Do we know his date of surgery? I'm still thinking that he would need to go to the same doc for follow up if it was related to his surgery though.

Could the visit to a Texas medical facility have been to Wood Group's 'doctor' for a work release? Some companies require their doctor to complete an examination before an employee is allowed to return to work.

I went back and looked at the document again, and I can't find any acronym that could be related to the hospital in Texas, but from the warrants listed, they do have knowledge of it. I also noticed that 2(m) is the latest date they note of BSL making statements to someone (at least that they have listed), and his trip to Tx would have been after that.

This is my first post - i am a local and work in Automobile Retail (dealership). Just wanted to share that the JRYC might be a dealership in Eunice, LA. Not sure if i should put the name of the dealership on here - if you google Chevy Eunice Louisiana it should come up.

:welcome:

And thanks. That was the acronym I needed help with.

The person that said he went to a tx hospital may be confused with another brandon lavergne as the poster did not cite their source just said to trust him, from what I remember.

The person that said he went to a tx hospital may be confused with another brandon lavergne as the poster did not cite their source just said to trust him, from what I remember.

It was me, although I never said to trust me. It is our BSL, and again, I am 100% sure. :)

ETA: It has also been confirmed by a second source.

I don't know if it's been mentioned already but his orthodontist is in Odessa,TX. Must have been a pain to have to travel there for scheduled visits. Why wouldn't he have gotten that in Lafayette? I remember when I had braces a couple of years ago, I'd have to go at least every 4-6 weeks. Not related to his wounds, but I'm considering it doctor visits. Trying to stay on topic.

I don't know if it's been mentioned already but his orthodontist is in Odessa,TX. Must have been a pain to have to travel there for scheduled visits. Why wouldn't he have gotten that in Lafayette? I remember when I had braces a couple of years ago, I'd have to go at least every 4-6 weeks. Not related to his wounds, but I'm considering it doctor visits. Trying to stay on topic.

Are you sure? Odessa is 12 hours from Church Point. Difficult to drive that in one day, and seems odd for 24 hour hour drive round trip for an adjustment.

Are you sure? Odessa is 12 hours from Church Point. Difficult to drive that in one day, and seems odd for 24 hour hour drive round trip for an adjustment.

The name of his orthodontist is on that report. So I googled his name which I won't list here and his website came up as having office in Odessa. I thought it to be odd also.

Initials are RC. It specifically says orthodontist. I thought maybe he was just a dentist but his website says specifically orthodontics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back