Bumper Nuts

I feel so left out.....I live in VA and have never seen Bumper Nuts. :p

If you guys want to read another tooooo funny one, go read the thread on deer roping... almost split a gut...

I am completly lost on this thread.....I need a link to a pic so I can get a visual to just what these things are all about and why they should be outlawed.......and you think us Aussies have some strange things going on:p

I went back to the link and had a better look in the how to hang section and one word entered my head...Why?:)

I feel privledged to have seen truck nuts before truck nuts were cool! Back in the day, my friend John had a cattle farm and cut the nuts off a bull, put golf balls in the tanned "sack" and hung them from his hunt truck.

They come in caucasian pink and black now, plastic.

My daughter asked what they were, too (thank God she didn't know by sight at 15!) and when I told her she said "They're shaved?"

bwaha ha! I can't believe I hadn't thought about that one on my own!

they do look a bit tacky.....dont think Id like them hanging off the back of my ute:)

OMG! :eek:We just saw a pair of those recently when we drove to Sacramento for New Year's Eve! :sick: I told DH I thought that's what it looked like, fortunately my 6-year-old thought they looked like bowling pins.
It was on a large pick-up truck with a bunch of macho Mexican guys in it.

OMG! :eek:We just saw a pair of those recently when we drove to Sacramento for New Year's Eve! :sick: I told DH I thought that's what it looked like, fortunately my 6-year-old thought they looked like bowling pins.
It was on a large pick-up truck with a bunch of macho Mexican guys in it.

Think with some guys it's a statement.

I unfortunately have had the displeasure of having to view the fabric version of this once when I first moved to this fine state. I think its inappropriate and in poor taste but I cant say whether I agree to forbidding someone to express their poor upbringing.

On the other hand I was driving out of the medical center last week and I was behind a young woman who had on the back window of her vehicle " I would rather be *advertiser censored*king". Only she didnt bother to insert ** she had it all spelled out. I think most would find this sort of expression unacceptable, so what is the difference between genitalia and swear words? Its all offensive but is it something that we should demand to be removed? I dont have the answer for it other than my opinion on the matter.

I unfortunately have had the displeasure of having to view the fabric version of this once when I first moved to this fine state. I think its inappropriate and in poor taste but I cant say whether I agree to forbidding someone to express their poor upbringing.

On the other hand I was driving out of the medical center last week and I was behind a young woman who had on the back window of her vehicle " I would rather be *advertiser censored*king". Only she didnt bother to insert ** she had it all spelled out. I think most would find this sort of expression unacceptable, so what is the difference between genitalia and swear words? Its all offensive but is it something that we should demand to be removed? I dont have the answer for it other than my opinion on the matter.
How charming:rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd