Bunch of Caylee videos

This is very strange...I went through everything on myspace yesterday, even the deleted stuff that you can still see remnants of...these were not there, only the one of Caylee reading the book was there.

I watched all that are now posted and Caylee is indeed a doll-baby! But to me KC seems very disconnected and uncomfortable in her interaction with Caylee. At the end of one she actually looks disgusted. She doesn't seem natural in either video. Anyone else get the same feeling?

This is very strange...I went through everything on myspace yesterday, even the deleted stuff that you can still see remnants of...these were not there, only the one of Caylee reading the book was there.

I watched all that are now posted and Caylee is indeed a doll-baby! But to me KC seems very disconnected and uncomfortable in her interaction with Caylee. At the end of one she actually looks disgusted. She doesn't seem natural in either video. Anyone else get the same feeling?

Yes!!

I don't see "the child" reference there anymore, is it now gone ?

They are all from casey herself ,some added 1 yr ago.
No doubt in my mind she loves her.

A person that did not want her child would not have been playing with her either.
This child is loved deeply ,was taken care of well .
Her mother did not kill her to party ,no way ....

Watch those videos and tell me that she was not wanted or loved.

Her grandparents loved her, her mom used her.

Her playing with Caylee does not prove love. Lots of people can play with kids and seem nice. Even pedophiles.

I do not think this was a terrible accident. If it was, Casey would've been beside herself. Crying, depressed etc. NOT out partying. :furious:

If my actions led to my child's accidental death I would throw myself into the grave with them.

YES! In the one where she wipes her brow. Check out her face at the end. Gave me the chills.

If you look at the father's day videos it is still there.On the right of the videos it shows video details. All of the videos have cute little tag names like "crazy Caylee" etc but the fathers day ones are just tagged "the child". I just checked and it is still there. I wish I knew how to do a screen shot in case it does get changed!

I was searching all videos casey anthony.
If you were just watching the 1 video ,unless you followed links to know if it was the one posted by Casey herself ,you'd not see the others.
Also that video with great granddad is all over myspace ,people just copied that one.

No, I was on caseys kayseeomaree myspace video site...the only video on HER site or posted by HER was the one with Caylee reading the book. The other spaces just had the video camera type thingy in them. I'm tellin' ya...these videos were not there. Now she could have transfered tem back into the kayseeomaree account and maybe they would have mintained the origional upload date, i dunno, but I do know these vid's weren't there yesterday.

How sweet! He is humming "You are my Sunshine" to her while she sits on his lap!!!

Oh man I lost it on that video! It was precious! and knowing that was right before Caylee went missing :( So sad.

how unbelievable sad this makes me,.... :( This little girl is such a blessing and a delight! WHAT went wrong??? How could she do this to her? jmo

She's adding them as we speak...there are4 more now!

can't post a screen shot can someone tell me how? It won't paste.

If she's posting these now as we speak it is very telling that she is referring to Caylee as "the child" she probably can't get herself to say her name. Total emotional disconnect! I wish I could do a screenshot!

O'm looking only see 11 ,the same ones that where posted on link I gave..

Oh great, now I'm crying my eyes out!

I have a sister who is raising her grandaughter for her daughter, who is bipolar and has BPD. She looks SO much like Caylee ... and her daughter (my niece) has another child who is 2 years old, and can't deal with both children, so her mom is raising her... but

My niece comes over to my sister's house all the time to play with her and has her over to her apartment for an afternoon, but then gets overwhelmed and sends her back to her mom's house. I'm glad it's that way now ... because at least we know my niece won't lose it .. her mom only lives 1 block away.

But man! Caylee is SO adorable ... and if her great grandpa knew he might never see her again .. and watching her and hearing her ... oh my .. it's all just so terribly sad!

I believe 16 is in reference to the number of comments.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back