Burglar victims wake to spice rub, sausage attack

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
Talk about bizarre...

http://www.fresnobee.com/263/story/848554.html

A burglar who broke into a home just east of Fresno rubbed food seasoning over the body of one of two men as they slept in their rooms and then used an 8-inch sausage to whack the other man on the face and head before running out of the house, Fresno County sheriff's deputies said Saturday.

What???????? I am sitting here just crackig up! Surely this has to be a joke. How bizarre!!!!

Yup, the dog ate the weapon. Why didn't I see that one coming?

Susan

Man thats just messed up.

Was he going to cook the victim?

Maybe its some kind of bizarre fettish

See, I am still sitting here laughing over this!!! Just told my husband about it and we are cracking up! So bizarre!

Okay, it truly seems like there is something missing from this story. Or maybe I just can't wrap my head around it.

Okay, it truly seems like there is something missing from this story. Or maybe I just can't wrap my head around it.

Would that be a giant grill that is missing from the story? I think these guys were going to end up as dinner.

This creeped me out. I mean what is up with that?:waitasec:

Rolf! I just about spit my tea!! Thats some crazy stuff! It woud be weird enough to wake up and find your spouse doing that to you...but a stranger??? whoa!

Rolf! I just about spit my tea!! Thats some crazy stuff! It woud be weird enough to wake up and find your spouse doing that to you...but a stranger??? whoa!

If you wake up and find your spouse doing this to you.... check to see if the oven is on!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back