Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

Possibly new things could come out. IMO they already expected attention surrounding the 20th anniversary. Perhaps Wood was licking his chops for one of these tv experts to cross the line and there would be another payday for himself and the Ramsey's?
But I think any additional GJ info coming or not coming out was taken into consideration before the current lawsuit was filed.
But, not everyone knows what came out in the GJ except the grand jurors and the DA. But it was enough to indict PR and JR for Covering up a murder in the 1st degree and not protecting JBR. ( my words). But the DA decided not to indict w/out telling anyone that the GJ voted to indict. (That came out later when a GJuror stepped forward and said that they had voted to indict).

If the GJ chose to indict on all the evidence they examined, it would not be in JR or BR's best interest to have the indictment unsealed.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

OMG! Why would he ask that!  Holy crap I would have ran out of the room with everything still attached! [emoji23]
Sitting still isn't my strong suit. Even when I'm asleep hubby says I dance all night!  I'd fail the heck out of one. The more hubby points out my leg bouncing the worse it gets. I've always been that way too. So weird! My brother paced constantly. Must just run in the family lol

Oh man! My mom is the same way even when she doesn't have any caffeine. And when she does, half a cup of coffee gets her going like the Roadrunner.

I'm the opposite. I can drink 3 pots of reg coffee and still fall asleep. :coffeews: I must be an undead.

Heymom, that sure was bizarre! I think you're right and that he was gauging your reaction but wow!

But, not everyone knows what came out in the GJ except the grand jurors and the DA. But it was enough to indict PR and JR for Covering up a murder in the 1st degree and not protecting JBR. ( my words). But the DA decided not to indict w/out telling anyone that the GJ voted to indict. (That came out later when a GJuror stepped forward and said that they had voted to indict).

If the GJ chose to indict on all the evidence they examined, it would not be in JR or BR's best interest to have the indictment unsealed.

JMO

Agree. JMO that Lin Wood has a pretty good idea what the grand jury knew and weighed that risk before filing the current lawsuit.

Agree. JMO that Lin Wood has a pretty good idea what the grand jury knew and weighed that risk before filing the current lawsuit.
I do have to admit, I don't know much about LW but the fact he allowed his "client" on a show where all of the US would see BR'S weird and inappropiate
responses and behavoir was foolhardy. Not only that, but his tweets and threats (Unless done by one of his underlings) were inappropiate and desperate sounding. Just doesn't seem
like the sort of attorney who is making the wisest decisions for his clients.

OMG! Why would he ask that! �� Holy crap I would have ran out of the room with everything still attached! [emoji23]
Sitting still isn't my strong suit. Even when I'm asleep hubby says I dance all night! �� I'd fail the heck out of one. The more hubby points out my leg bouncing the worse it gets. I've always been that way too. So weird! My brother paced constantly. Must just run in the family lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
It was really bizarre, and I had absolutely no context for it, being young and female and not knowing really, what the whole problem was. Just taking the test scared me quite a bit because I had done some shoplifting when I was younger and I felt guilty and anxious about that. I was breathing heavily out of anxiety so maybe he wanted to see what I would do if he threw something unexpected into the mix. Or maybe he was bored and wanted to see a scared young girl? :p

I have restless leg syndrome myself. It never wakes me up but DH does notice and tells me when I've been particularly bad. My father had the same and used to kick out at my stepmother in his sleep. She was a saint of a woman to put up with that.

I wake myself up a lot and sometimes have it 24/7. So annoying! That's one reason I'm always shocked when I look at the Ramsey's bed. Our covers look like bears have wrestled under them in the morning!😂

I do have to admit, I don't know much about LW but the fact he allowed his "client" on a show where all of the US would see BR'S weird and inappropiate
responses and behavoir was foolhardy. Not only that, but his tweets and threats (Unless done by one of his underlings) were inappropiate and desperate sounding. Just doesn't seem
like the sort of attorney who is making the wisest decisions for his clients.

Lin Wood is brash but he's a damn good attorney.

I wake myself up a lot and sometimes have it 24/7. So annoying! That's one reason I'm always shocked when I look at the Ramsey's bed. Our covers look like bears have wrestled under them in the morning!��

I wish there was a treatment for it! When I get it before I go to sleep it's really uncomfortable - feels like I have to get up and pace or something but I'm too tired to do that! They used to give quinine for it but then some people got side effects so we can no longer get quinine pills. Some people say tonic water works but when I googled it it looks like you'd have to drink gallons of it every day to get any effect. I find if I walk at least 1/2 mile most days, that helps too although it doesn't completely cure the RLS. :(

Lin Wood is brash but he's a damn good attorney.

Always respect your opinion but I disagree that he is a good attorney. He talks a good talk but misrepresents information known in this case. He also stands up for Trump. This is not a political statement or discussion but to me, speaks volumes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always respect your opinion but I disagree that he is a good attorney. He talks a good talk but misrepresents information known in this case. He also stands up for Trump. This is not a political statement or discussion but to me, speaks volumes.

I don't care who he supports politically. He fights hard for his clients and gets results. That's what I'm looking for when I hire an attorney. JMO.
Not saying I want to have a beer with him, just that if I needed that kind of representation he would be high on the list I'd be calling.

I don't care who he supports politically. He fights hard for his clients and gets results. That's what I'm looking for when I hire an attorney. JMO.
Not saying I want to have a beer with him, just that if I needed that kind of representation he would be high on the list I'd be calling.

If I were guilty of a high-profile crime, I might look his name up but then, I would be stuck with hearing his voice, thoughts and opinions. Sorry but while LW may be a very bright man- I could not see doing any type of team work with this man.

Justice was denied Jonbenet a long time ago by the people in life who were truly supposed to protect her and seek it for her. That's a worse injustice then the actual brutal assault to her spirit and little body if you ask me and neither will be righted (apparently) in this lifetime.

My heart breaks for what terror and trauma that beautiful little girl lived through that night before the life was finally snuffed out of her.

What had she lived through in the years, months, weeks, days leading up to the final assault? We will never know- her 'egg donor' and 'sperm donor' made sure of that fact.

IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT then where it went from there wasn't onward, upward or better. Burke was not helped or changed by it FOR CERTAIN.

IF BURKE DID MEAN TO KILL HER... well then- he got away with it- he played the two 'sperm donors' like patsies - oh the irony- and got everything he ever wanted. Or did he?

I think Burke may have pushed Karma too far... I think he has shaken a stick at a den of rattlers by playing his game of cat and mouse, winner- winner chicken dinner... I'll get rich off these fools... on the cold dead bruised and beaten back of my baby sister- with a bashed in skull and a paint brush jabbed in her vagina for good measure.

He. Has. Gone. Too. Far... and so has John Ramsey.

The heavens are pissed and the universe is in a fury.

They should have left well enough alone. They had gotten away with it... until now.

May justice the universal way be heavy and swift.

Good luck with your lawsuit Burke Ramsey- it tells me exactly what I needed to know about you my sick friend.

From your lips to God's ears.

Earlier in the week, John Ramsey asked officials to release the entire grand jury record if the unprosecuted indictment was made public. An attorney representing John Ramsey, L. Lin Wood, says that no evidence in the grand jury case implicated the Ramsey’s and the public should be able to see that for themselves.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...grand-jury-indictment-child-abuse-john-patsy/

Could someone enlighten me/us on this statement? He wanted the ENTIRE record released. Meaning what? That would make him look less guilty or what? TIA.

I'm naturally a nervous person with anxiety. Often bouncing my leg and annoying my hubby. (I never notice I'm doing it) I can imagine I would fail the heck out of any lie detector test. We've actually discussed that before and hubby laughed and said they would loose their minds telling me to stop moving my legs constantly. :laughing:My granddaughter loves my bouncy leg though! Finally it has a use! She thinks its a horsey haha! :laughing:I wonder though what effect that would have on the test? Anyone know how they manage to work around nervous movements like this? Or would it just be a lost cause to even try? (Picturing the detector needles picking up every little movement I make is hilarious!)

Okay, P.O.S.Light, who'dya murder. We KNOW you're hiding SOMETHING with that "Nervous Knee" syndrome! :fence:

You're welcome to him.

Justice was denied Jonbenet a long time ago by the people in life who were truly supposed to protect her and seek it for her. That's a worse injustice then the actual brutal assault to her spirit and little body if you ask me and neither will be righted (apparently) in this lifetime.

My heart breaks for what terror and trauma that beautiful little girl lived through that night before the life was finally snuffed out of her.

What had she lived through in the years, months, weeks, days leading up to the final assault? We will never know- her 'egg donor' and 'sperm donor' made sure of that fact.

IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT then where it went from there wasn't onward, upward or better. Burke was not helped or changed by it FOR CERTAIN.

IF BURKE DID MEAN TO KILL HER... well then- he got away with it- he played the two 'sperm donors' like patsies - oh the irony- and got everything he ever wanted. Or did he?

I think Burke may have pushed Karma too far... I think he has shaken a stick at a den of rattlers by playing his game of cat and mouse, winner- winner chicken dinner... I'll get rich off these fools... on the cold dead bruised and beaten back of my baby sister- with a bashed in skull and a paint brush jabbed in her vagina for good measure.

He. Has. Gone. Too. Far... and so has John Ramsey.

The heavens are pissed and the universe is in a fury.

They should have left well enough alone. They had gotten away with it... until now.

May justice the universal way be heavy and swift.

Good luck with your lawsuit Burke Ramsey- it tells me exactly what I needed to know about you my sick friend.

Whatever the "Truth is in this case, the perpetrators of this dreadful crime against an innocent and defenseless little child will have to be accountable at some stage. You can only hide from your own conscience for a time but not forever, JMO.

Depends on the kind of attorney you'd be looking for. If you need and can afford a high-priced bully who knows how to intimidate people and push the buttons of your wealthy enemies, yeah, I'm sure he'd do the trick for you. Anything else? You'd probably be better off with recommended local counsel.

I'm still wondering about the Burke interview. Knowing the connection between Phil and Wood, you have to wonder if Wood arranged it. But it was such a stupid thing to do with the CBS show coming right on its heels. Not only did Burke end up looking like a whack job who very well could have been the killer kid CBS concluded he was, he substantially lowered his odds of prevailing on any defamation case in several different ways.

So is Wood totally overrated, or did Burke insist on doing it?

You're welcome to him.

I hope to never need his services. I have hired a lawyer I liked less personally than another before though. Needed representation for my son in a custody case. Went to hire an ex classmate of mine. We needed to get my grandson away from his borderline personality disordered mother. My buddy suggested hiring a female attorney he knew instead. Met her and she was super intense, very bright but really high strung. It turned out to be the best decision I've made in the last ten years. This woman knew how to handle the case involving such a manipulative narcissist. Many hearings and thousands of dollars later my son won custody. If I had hired the lawyer I got along with the best (my buddy from college) I doubt my grandson (he's 6) and I would be going fishing after I pick him up from school tomorrow

Depends on the kind of attorney you'd be looking for. If you need and can afford a high-priced bully who knows how to intimidate people and push the buttons of your wealthy enemies, yeah, I'm sure he'd do the trick for you. Anything else? You'd probably be better off with recommended local counsel.

I'm still wondering about the Burke interview. Knowing the connection between Phil and Wood, you have to wonder if Wood arranged it. But it was such a stupid thing to do with the CBS show coming right on its heels. Not only did Burke end up looking like a whack job who very well could have been the killer kid CBS concluded he was, he substantially lowered his odds of prevailing on any defamation case in several different ways.

So is Wood totally overrated, or did Burke insist on doing it?

JMO but in libel litigation sometimes a "bully" is the person you need to swing back at the people who've already taken a swing (libeled) you. Dr. Phil apparently is worth 400 million bucks. He could hire any lawyer in the country and chose Wood.

My guess is his client insisted and the relationship with Dr. Phil provided the forum. But yeah, Burke came off as strange for sure

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back