Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Oct 7, 2016.

1. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

I was much more convinced by BR that he did it than by anything Spitz said.

2. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

Link please ?

3. PositiveLight

PositiveLight Active Member

[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

4. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

5. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

I am hoping and praying that every single document from the Grand Jury is ordered to be unsealed.

To me, the key has always been with what the Grand Jury saw and heard.

Perhaps this lawsuit will be the catalyst to have all of these documents unsealed. I believe this will be a path to the truth.

6. PositiveLight

I hope that the Ramsey's are finally treated like potential suspects in this murder. It has gone on long enough.letting them be slick and tell blatant lies is ridiculous. Yet if anyone else tries to solve this case they get slapped with a lawsuit. Imho the kid gloves needs to come off and they need their butts handed to them in a court of law. Justice has been a long time coming. A DA with some balls might help too. This is a murder investigation. Nothing should be granted to this family that isn't granted to every other person that has someone die in their homes. If everyone else has to be dragged into the station then the Ramsey's should be too. Burke would crack in 30 min. Or less.

7. PositiveLight

Since this is an ongoing murder investigation.... if both JR and BR are remaining uncooperative and telling lies, doesn't that keep them open to obstruction of justice? If it's ongoing there shouldn't be any statute of limitation regarding it. That alone might put them behind bars for a while possibly. Right? I know the other true bills that we know of have lapsed due to the statute of limitations BUT this crime hasn't been solved and the Ramsey's continue to lie and cover and it's still ongoing. The rest of the true bills may actually hold other charges that haven't expired. JMOO!

8. Heymom

Heymom New Member

That will never happen in Boulder! If it ever does, I will fall over in shock!

9. PositiveLight

Same here! It's ridiculous! Poor little JonBenet will never have justice I feel.
    I'm popping tums left and right working on the transcript of the DP Q&A episode. It is literally making me sick to my stomach listening to these jerks twist the truth in their favor.

10. Charliegirl610

Charliegirl610 New Member

I bet you are...... That episode was worse than all the nonsense interviewing of BR and JR. I was disgusted with the morons asking questions and I about dove through the TV to slap Dr. Phil. At the very least educate yourself before you drag your pompous a** on TV and encourage these cold hearted liars! Thank you for transcribing all them.

11. PositiveLight

Amen! I was going to bold all the lies but then the whole thing would be bolded! And your welcome! We need to have it done so we can use it to reference. I'm taking one for the team on this episode😂! You can tell all the questions were not really from the audience but from ones they were given to memorize. Disgusting.

12. KayCherry

KayCherry Active Member

Maybe stupid question, but i was wondering if there was a possibility the R's knew there would be such controversy and as a result, did the interview for their own gain, aka suing?

Really enjoy reading all the threads

13. Sparko96

Sparko96 New Member

It is Spitz's right to agree with the Grand Jury. And Dexter's to darkly warn of consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

Lol.

ea6cd4a243ec1432373b86eef423307b.jpg

15. PositiveLight

I'm sure they did know. Because the CBS documentary stated they asked them to give their side and refused to. So they knew it was coming. The Ramsey's are all about making some money off her death every chance they get. JMOO welcome to the forums KayCherry!

16. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen any legal paperwork filed yet?

17. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

Yeah, that's the word I'd use. I'm reading the Q&A right now and it makes me glad I didn't watch it.

18. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Me too TeaTime- Burkes behavior and words pointed more to his guilt then anything Spitz said. MOO

19. No it's not

No it's not that simple

20. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

As much as I think Lin Wood is scum for attacking this old man, there's something to remember: as a child, Werner Spitz escaped the Nazis. You can bet he's seen plenty scarier than Woody.