Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS #2

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Dec 28, 2016.

1. fr brown

fr brown Active Member

Don't say "I have always read" or "I've studied this for a long time and I think" or "you know what I'm talking about (wink, wink)." Give your source.

Steve Thomas in JonBenet says that Burke hit JonBenet accidentally with a golf club. If it were plastic, he would probably say.

2. searchinGirl

searchinGirl Well-Known Member

Well, that’s what I’ve come to believe about the golf club. I know I read it somewhere twenty years ago. So, all I’m saying is that to believe it was sawed off, which I find rather unlikely for junior clubs, I would have to see some evidence of that first before I change my thinking. I also have never read that he hit her twice with the same club in the leg. So maybe there is proof of that somewhere?

It doesn’t really matter though so why debate it the substance it was made from? My whole point in my original comment was that hitting her in the backswing wouldn’t be Burke’s fault...because it’s the backswing and he wouldn’t have seen her.

Userid and PrimeSuspect like this.
  3. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

From memory it happened when Burke was 6 and JonBenet was 3. They were outside at their lake house, with Patsy, and Burke playing with his golf club set. JonBenet walked up to close to him and was accidently hit on the backswing.

The only plastic I remember is that Patsy had JonBenet examined by a Plastic Surgeon.

PrimeSuspect, Laughing and SunVenus like this.
  4. Cottonstar

Cottonstar Well-Known Member

Detective Dan Schuler interview with Burke Ramsey, June 1998.

DS: Okay, did you take anything else outside like, uh, you know, I remember seeing some photographs of some golf clubs, do you play golf or anything?

BR: Mm-hmm.

DS: Do you ever take anything like that outside?

BR: No.

DS: What would you take outside?

BR: Just a golf club and a little golf ball.

DS: Do you know which golf club, like if it was a driver, a kicker, a putter?

BR: No, just a club.

DS: Whose club was it?

BR: Mine.

DS: You have your own set of clubs?

BR: Yeah, they're cut off.

Julia966 and Laughing like this.
  5. searchinGirl

searchinGirl Well-Known Member

Ok. I stand corrected on the type of club. I promise never to say that again.

But I’m correct about hitting her from behind in the backswing. I don’t know how you can conclude it was intentional.

Userid and jaejae like this.
  6. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

What! Read up. You are wrong! Very wrong Were you part of that team that bungled this case??? AND I have to add this whole thing blaming the parents and little brother is SICK

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    jaejae and searchinGirl like this.
  7. LifeCitizen

LifeCitizen Active Member

IMO it was just an accident but Burke was quite possibly jealous of his sister-

'everyone ooohing and ahhhing over her'

John was away a lot and Patsy and JonBenet were always doing pageant things- he must have felt left out. Wasn't he going to a shrink around the time of his sister's death?

8. Swirlz

Swirlz Well-Known Member

I doubt Burke dreamed of becoming a bleached-blond pageant princess.

I think both kids were seeing a therapist about their mother having been diagnosed with cancer.

9. LifeCitizen

LifeCitizen Active Member

'I doubt Burke dreamed of becoming a bleached-blond pageant princess.'

I doubt it too.I think that oohing and ahhing quote came from a house keeper, maybe LHP- and I think it shows he was jealous of all the attention his sister got.

jaejae likes this.
  10. jaejae

jaejae Active Member

This case is about opinions. I believe I know who killed JonBenet and it was an intruder. I think I am right others may be though. I find it upsetting so people have so little sympathy for Burke particularly Americans as this is not my case I am a foreigner. I read a post on the Colonial Parkway Murders Facebook Page the other day that had little sympathy for him. To me apart from the actual tual victims in crimes he is a victim in that he has suffered so much collateral damage. Of course just my thoughts. Websleuths is a great site that does a lot of good.

searchinGirl likes this.
  11. fr brown

fr brown Active Member

In "Death of Innocence" Patsy explains her lack of hygiene on December 26 by saying that even though she wanted to take a shower, she couldn't because her shower was broken.

But there were four other showers in the house in addition to hers and John's, several of them on the second floor.

12. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

Exactly, this type of thing is common among siblings.

fcavanaugh and Swirlz like this.