Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

The person who created the digital remastering. There are differing versions. It is six seconds. The person on the call never said she heard anything words wise, but then she was shouting Patsy at the very same time. Either she heard other people or she didn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. BBB167893

BBB167893 Former Member

None that I know of.

All we have is speculation on that. It's been thought that Patsy's father was a child abuser, and the police did investigate that, but after 30 years, they wouldn't have found anything anyway.

3. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.

Plato

4. BBB167893

BBB167893 Former Member

Speaking for myself, I find ALL murders of children strange.

And there was no pool of blood. No blood at all.

5. BBB167893

BBB167893 Former Member

There was blood, INSIDE the head. None outside. It didn't break the skin.

6. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

What do you think, mother both attacks, son then mother? The Coroner, said closer to 10 then 5, much closer, which says to me she was hit nit long after returning which says Mum. I have a problem believing the Kid hit her, then waited an hour and a half to strangle her. Also if the Mum did hit her I am sure she took her pulse....waited an hour and a half to finish her off....odd either way

7. Sunshine4Me

Sunshine4Me New Member

I have always taken the bathroom account if true, to be a consequence of combined poor toilet training and sexual abuse. Every parent with children in diapers or pull-ups who still wets themselves every night knows there is a possibility of a rash, at the least irritation of the skin. And Jonbenet had vaginitis and yeast infections if we believe her doctor. Add on to that the sexual abuse that she suffered which was revealed in her autopsy. If the bathroom account is true Patsy could well have been wiping her and she screamed because it hurt, because it would be pretty sore, not because Patsy was being rough. She did take her to the doctor many times and the records are sealed, so I do question the true reason but it does show she was concerned. I could be wrong and Patsy may have been rough. But if I am right Patsy should have taken extra care. It just may not have taken rage to make a child scream when dealing with such sensitive areas if all that really was going on. I've felt like a monster wiping my children gently when they were in diapers and had small rashes, but they had to be wiped. But I do wonder when LHP gave her account, before or after she was accused by the Ramsey's? If before that would give it more credence to me.

8. andreww

andreww Former Member

There was blood from her vagina. IMO the reason that the didn't call for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. DrollForeignFaction

DrollForeignFaction Well-Known Member

It was after. I generally find her very believable but she never said anything like that until years later, filtered through Darnay. It doesn't seem to be anything Steve Thomas was aware of, unless he left it out of his book.

10. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Heyya Sunshine4Me

Yes. It could have been painful, with the slightest touch.
    Also the repetition of the event, upsetting for a child. The scream and drop reaction of a child not wanting to go to the time out zone/ alone talk place.

http://www.webbsleuths.com/cgi-bin/dcf/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=2011&forum=DCForumID101

"JonBenet wet the bed again that night, didn't she? She woke up and told you about it before you were even undressed and you simply "lost it." You took her into the bathroom. It was the same destination you always took JonBenet when it was time to punish her for bedwetting. You forget that I saw you take here there so many times before, shutting the door tightly behind you, so her screams could not be heard. Except this time there was "an accident," wasn't there? You picked up the long, black flashlight you had brought with you, and you swung it. You swung it first at her crotch and then next at her head. Maybe you meant to scare her and maybe you didn't mean to kill her, but you did."

11. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

Nothing on the torch which was on the counter in the kitchen I think, suggested coming in contact with the Child. I think focussing on it, and creating places where only a torch could be swung and not a club might bring people to believe this is who did it, and where and why. I.e. Torch in the Kitchen the kids and stealing Pineapple.

"Pathologist Weiner Spitz said the torch found on the kitchen counter at their home could have caused the fracture.

In a graphic reenactment, they brought in a boy - aged the same as JonBenet's brother Burke who was 9-years-old at the time of her death - and handed him a similarly-sized torch, so they could see if he had the strength to bash in the skull.

But forensic scientist Henry Lee disputed the theory, pointing out that there was no hair or DNA on the torch."

12. buggiegirl

buggiegirl Well-Known Member

Grand juries only have to find probable cause though. A much lower bar than guilt. And I'm only saying that because I always have to remind myself that as much as I'd love the grand jury info we got a while back to be The Answer, it's just a few counts they found probable cause to take to trial. It does not mean that same jury would have found them guilty of those crimes, it doesn't mean that is how it all went down. I think the grand jury's decisions are important clues or evidence, but we have to weigh them appropriately and sometimes I think they get too much value.

13. andreww

andreww Former Member

I take the GJs findings a little more seriously. This was a year long affair and was likely pretty thorough. If they signed off on those true bills I have to believe that the evidence was there. And, if the evidence wasn't there, why did Hunter not just say that? Why did he lie and bury the findings?

14. flourish

flourish Now With 30% More Emo

"Too much quoting causes slow and painful death of personality,"
    Anonymous

:shame:
    :facepalm:

15. Sunshine4Me

Sunshine4Me New Member

Thanks for the link. I'd always heard that account had originated with LHP but I had never seen it to read.

16. SerenitySprings

SerenitySprings New Member

Ok so I read the first chapter from the above link and I don't even know what to say. May I assume that was a draft? An actual book was never published, right? PR was a lady from the south. I seriously doubt she was asking the house keeper for sex advice. The whole chapter seems so refutable!

However, I do understand now what a previous poster was trying to convey about JB screaming in the bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

17. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

Always remember that you are absolutely unique flourish. Just like everyone else.

18. DrollForeignFaction

DrollForeignFaction Well-Known Member

It was from a book she intended to write and that Darnay Hoffman fought for her to be able to publish based on her GJ testimony. He very likely wrote the linked excerpt. Eventually LHP was denied the opportunity to write a book that would include her GJ testimony.

I can't speak to the accuracy of everything in that excerpt but her comments about PR having sexual issues/not liking sex are consistent with comments she made as early as Feb 1997 (along with saying PR was messy but a loving mother, as additional sources have stated) and corroborated by additional comments made by their former housekeeper, Linda Wilcox, about the Ramseys not having much, if any, of a sex life.

19. otg

otg Well-Known Member

Oh, noes! I see there was one name that was left off the list. Susan Stine was one of the last people called to testify just before the RGJ wrapped up.

20. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

flourish,
    Yup, especially if the quoter does not know their Greek Doxa from their translated biblical Doxa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.