Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The knot on the ligature used to strangle JBR was called a 'prusik knot'

Michael Kane Assessment.

Special prosecutor Michael Kane (in response to Mary Keenan's statement that she supported the Carnes decision) stated: "First of all, the thing I was going to say is if Mary Keenan has reached this conclusion, she clearly has not reviewed her own file because I don’t want to get into a lot of specifics about this because of ethical reasons, but there are clearly in the police file answers to a lot of the things that the court said had never been established. I don’t know where this came from that these were sophisticated knots. I don’t know that anybody had the opportunity to untie those knots who was an expert in knots, but the police department had somebody who fit that category and that was not the opinion of that person. These were very simple knots."

I've posted this before...we can all agree to disagree w/out being so mean.

Back to the topic regarding BR's lawsuit...maybe he wants to win that money to help find the killer of his sister - Yeah...Right.

That's a very strange comment.

Your instinct would be to bring the kid to hospital, the suggestion here on this thread is one of the parents found the daughter in a pile of blood, manufactured a choking instrument, and wrote a note. You don't find this strange?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your instinct would be to bring the kid to hospital, the suggestion here on this thread is one of the parents found the daughter in a pile of blood, manufactured a choking instrument, and wrote a note. You don't find this strange?

JBR was not found in a pile (I presume you meant pool) of blood.

"Pile of blood"? I sort of like it; may use it elsewhere. But not here, because anyone who knows the rudimentary facts of this case knows there was neither a pile nor a pool of blood involved.

Apparently there is something called a Cub Scout Magic book that has all sorts of rope tricks in it. If Burke was in scouting past Cub Scouts, the next rank for 9 - 10 year olds who have completed second grade is Bear Scout. This is from a Bear Scout instructor guide. http://www.scouting.org/filestore/CubScoutMeetingGuide/bear/BearSupplementalMeetingC.pdf

Pulling this forward from a post above. This is a basic toggle rope taught to newbies in basic survival courses.

attachment.php

So the paint brush was whittled. Burke was known to whittle. Check. Those knots would have been part of basic Boy Scout training and Burke was both a scout and a sailor in training. Check. And the toggle rope shown above is taught in weekend basic survival in the woods classes, and possibly if not probably taught to Boy Scouts as part of their lost in the woods survival training. Fascinating.

Attachments

• toggle-rope-short.jpg
    toggle-rope-short.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 400
"Pile of blood"? I sort of like it; may use it elsewhere. But not here, because anyone who knows the rudimentary facts of this case knows there was neither a pile nor a pool of blood involved.

df990466c5f1ac7e66fe7bc7daa9d122.jpg

You can't have an injury like this without blood

Does anyone know how JonBenet was buried? Assuming that autopsy photo is of her skull and not a recreation, I've always wondered what state the body was in for her funeral.

Sherlock - not sure what you are getting at here but there was no cut to JBR's skull and no pool of blood outside of her skull. In fact, there was no external evidence of the skull injury whatsoever, the skin was not cut and the fracture wasn't discovered until autopsy. As for blood, there was only a very tiny smear/spot in her underpants and evidence that her bottom was wiped clean.

These are the facts. Your injury may have caused a lot of blood loss but this one didn't.

Sherlock - I wouldn't argue with the posters on this forum - there isn't anything they don't know about this case.

But even I know there was no blood. I think there may have been some bleeding under the skull though.

Nobody (except the person who hit JBR) knew her skull had been cracked until the autopsy was held.

Are you 10? I am not talking about what police found I am talking about what someone would have come across had someone else just cracked a skull. There is a good chance if you have never played sport or been in a fight you have never seen a blow cause a blood spill. I slipped in a Gym, didn't crack the skull but cut the skin on the head we needed to clean the blood up and had to hold a cloth to the head on the way to hospital.

This is however more damning in a lot of ways. The handwriting analysis. "Looking at the unique characteristics of handwriting, Wong found over “200 similarities” with the ransom note writer and Patsy."

BBM
No, as a matter of fact, I am a Registered Nurse of 37 years, thank you very much. Most of my experience is in the ER. And I am talking about what the Medical Examiner found. He didn't even realize that the skull had been fractured until he reflected the scalp.

So, if the ME didn't see it until he opened up the scalp, there was no external bleeding. Period.

Read the Autopsy Report.

Yes, the ransom novel is damning. For whom do you think PR was covering? I say it was her only remaining child.
"I would have nothing left to live for if I lost Burke." - PR

BBM
No, as a matter of fact, I am a Registered Nurse of 37 years, thank you very much. Most of my experience is in the ER. And I am talking about what the Medical Examiner found. He didn't even realize that the skull had been fractured until he reflected the scalp.

So, if the ME didn't see it until he opened up the scalp, there was no external bleeding. Period.

Read the Autopsy Report.

Yes, the ransom novel is damning. For whom do you think PR was covering? I say it was her only remaining child.
"I would have nothing left to live for if I lost Burke." - PR

I agree they found little blood but in my opinion there was blood. She was almost cleaned up, which is what a mother might do.

I do not agree a father could finish off his little girl as some have bluntly suggested.

For me it's either a person outside who simply go in, very few serial killers are found breaking in if you notice they seem to be good at it, and someone who understands dogs, and this could be anyone.

Or, the son cracked the daughter on the head with a cavity golf club. A blade would make a sharper shallower cut, I know this because I put a bladed two iron through the side of my heavy leather golf bag. A cavity club has a thick back to it a blade like the pros use is very thin. The golf bag would certainly be missing one Iron if there were photos of it. The Irons go from 3 to 9. There's no reason for one of them to be missing at home. It's just an observation....

the mother wrote the note, but the question is whether she helped the son before or after she was strangled. I do not believe the father would have not brought her to hospital had he found her alive, and no man would kill his little girl after finding her like this. Remember if people say the son did it they are also saying the mother and father did not plan to so it would be hard to go from perfectly normal to stone cold killer if she could live and they could persuade her to say nothing.

Which brings me to another point. Did the son do it premeditated knowing the family were going to travel the next day, maybe this was motive to do it then. A Christmas alone with the folks....

I agree they found little blood but in my opinion there was blood. She was almost cleaned up, which is what a mother might do.

I do not agree a father could finish off his little girl as some have bluntly suggested.

For me it's either a person outside who simply go in, very few serial killers are found breaking in if you notice they seem to be good at it, and someone who understands dogs, and this could be anyone.

Or, the son cracked the daughter on the head with a cavity golf club. A blade would make a sharper shallower cut, I know this because I put a bladed two iron through the side of my heavy leather golf bag. A cavity club has a thick back to it a blade like the pros use is very thin. The golf bag would certainly be missing one Iron if there were photos of it. The Irons go from 3 to 9. There's no reason for one of them to be missing at home. It's just an observation....

the mother wrote the note, but the question is whether she helped the son before or after she was strangled. I do not believe the father would have not brought her to hospital had he found her alive, and no man would kill his little girl after finding her like this. Remember if people say the son did it they are also saying the mother and father did not plan to so it would be hard to go from perfectly normal to stone cold killer if she could live and they could persuade her to say nothing.

Which brings me to another point. Did the son do it premeditated knowing the family were going to travel the next day, maybe this was motive to do it then. A Christmas alone with the folks....

REMAINDER OF EXTERNAL EXAMINATION: The unembalmed, well developed and well nourished Caucasian female body measures 47 inches in length and weights n estimated 45 pounds.

No scalp trauma is identified. The external auditory canals are patent and free of blood. The eyes are green and the pupils equally dilated. The sclerae are white. The nostrils are both patent and contain a small amount of tan mucous material. The teeth are native and in good repair. The tongue is smooth, pink-tan and granular. No buccal mucosal trauma is seen. The frenulum is intact......

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-thebody.htm

You're getting warmer.

There was no blood from the head wound, I assure you. Whether the head trauma was caused by a golf club (as you say, a cavity) or a flashlight, or a baseball bat, is still a topic of discussion. There were two bags of JR's clubs nearby, but swinging a club indoors in a way to hit someone over the head is not an easy feat. There was a flashlight found in the kitchen. I personally agree that no parent would have strangled JB. There was no intruder (you'll have to clear your head of that concept in order to see this case clearly).
Premeditation is formed in the blink of an eye and the ligature strangulation was purposeful. The only question is, how long was it planned? I posted about this a couple of days ago on another thread. (here)

Sherlock- sorry but your 'opinion' that there was external blood from the head wound is just wrong. As for believing that 'no father' could strangle his child, I wish that were true but it isn't. Fathers murder their kids everyday.

You posted that you think someone could have just gotten in the house. I suppose you mean an intruder who then killed JBR. Then you pose that PR wrote the RN. Can you explain to me why PR would write a RN for an intruder?

What is this about a person who knows dogs? There was no dog in the house.

There was no scalp laceration, no matter what your personal experience may be.

The experts have determined that the flashlight was the weapon that caused the skull fracture. You can opine all you want, it is allowed, but it flies in the face of the opinions of the experts who saw the injury and investigated it's source.

Fibers from PR's jacket were entwined into the cording around JBR's neck. Fibers from that same jacket were found on the sticky side of the tape which covered JBR's mouth after death and which remained in the basement after the body was found. Hard evidence suggests that PR was the one who applied the cording and the tape, not JR.

Photos of one of JR's golf club sets in the basement have been made public. Maybe someone will be so kind as to locate it and share it for your viewing. But, the instrument that cause the injury was not a golf club - so say the experts.

No one knows what motivated the killer to strike such a deadly blow and I doubt that we will never know the reason. There are theories of rage due to bed wetting, sibling rivalry jealousy, cover up for sexual molestation as well as a premeditated murder and a behavioral disorder that erupts over someone touching another's food. Motive is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46