Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No scalp trauma. There is an eight inch gash in the skull which pushed bone fragments inside. Hard to believe.

But you are not putting this here for any other reason than to troll as we all know....when is your 14th birthday we'll all get together and get you a football....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you ever heard of Blunt force trauma? Brain Bleed? Concussion? I'm thinking perhaps English is not your base language and do not understand some of what you are reading. Or you haven't read the case files and have only watched a lifetime movie or two. Please educate yourself a bit more about the case. You really will find out an awful lot more and be able to possibly understand.

Also, someone who is calling BR 'the kid' it sounds like you may be quite young yourself, please do not disrespect the people in this forum. Many are professionals and have much deeper knowledge and/or experience with this case than you obviously do. If you are here to learn, great. If you are here to 'play', grow up.

SMH

Sherlock- sorry but your 'opinion' that there was external blood from the head wound is just wrong. As for believing that 'no father' could strangle his child, I wish that were true but it isn't. Fathers murder their kids everyday.

You posted that you think someone could have just gotten in the house. I suppose you mean an intruder who then killed JBR. Then you pose that PR wrote the RN. Can you explain to me why PR would write a RN for an intruder?

What is this about a person who knows dogs? There was no dog in the house.

There was no scalp laceration, no matter what your personal experience may be.

The experts have determined that the flashlight was the weapon that caused the skull fracture. You can opine all you want, it is allowed, but it flies in the face of the opinions of the experts who saw the injury and investigated it's source.

Fibers from PR's jacket were entwined into the cording around JBR's neck. Fibers from that same jacket were found on the sticky side of the tape which covered JBR's mouth after death and which remained in the basement after the body was found. Hard evidence suggests that PR was the one who applied the cording and the tape, not JR.

Photos of one of JR's golf club sets in the basement have been made public. Maybe someone will be so kind as to locate it and share it for your viewing. But, the instrument that cause the injury was not a golf club - so say the experts.

No one knows what motivated the killer to strike such a deadly blow and I doubt that we will never know the reason. There are theories of rage due to bed wetting, sibling rivalry jealousy, cover up for sexual molestation as well as a premeditated murder and a behavioral disorder that erupts over someone touching another's food. Motive is unknown.

No need to be clever. Another poster tried this by saying there were two dogs so I came back saying maybe this was someone who understood dogs.

Another poster mentioned an incident with a golf stick, and so I alluded to the fact if you turn a cavity head around it could match the exact size, but there you go the experts say it was otherwise.

The letter would only be written by the mother is she was covering up, which I believe she was based on the 200 similarities in the letter. There are two paragraphs, in the other I was suggested another scenario.

I do not believe any father would walk in to a scene after the blow and finish off his daughter before brining her to hospital. I'll stand by this. If you are a father and have a daughter and think different it is your right to.

Have you ever heard of Blunt force trauma? Brain Bleed? Concussion? I'm thinking perhaps English is not your base language and do not understand some of what you are reading. Or you haven't read the case files and have only watched a lifetime movie or two. Please educate yourself a bit more about the case. You really will find out an awful lot more and be able to possibly understand.

Also, someone who is calling BR 'the kid' it sounds like you may be quite young yourself, please do not disrespect the people in this forum. Many are professionals and have much deeper knowledge and/or experience with this case than you obviously do. If you are here to learn, great. If you are here to 'play', grow up.

SMH

No need to be clever about my English.

You're getting warmer.

There was no blood from the head wound, I assure you. Whether the head trauma was caused by a golf club (as you say, a cavity) or a flashlight, or a baseball bat, is still a topic of discussion. There were two bags of JR's clubs nearby, but swinging a club indoors in a way to hit someone over the head is not an easy feat. There was a flashlight found in the kitchen. I personally agree that no parent would have strangled JB. There was no intruder (you'll have to clear your head of that concept in order to see this case clearly).
Premeditation is formed in the blink of an eye and the ligature strangulation was purposeful. The only question is, how long was it planned? I posted about this a couple of days ago on another thread. (here)

I'd say if he was standing on the stairs behind her and she below the golf club would do it.

If you were an adult and a parent you would know how difficult it would be to kill your own child after another kid hit them in the head and they were still alive.

I'm an adult and a parent and yes, for me of course it would be impossible to do that. But I'm not the Ramseys. Plenty of parents kill their children. And anyway, not everyone believes Patsy or John finished her off after Burke knocked her out. Perhaps Burke did it all and Patsy and John just covered for him after the fact?

I'm an adult and a parent and yes, for me of course it would be impossible to do that. But I'm not the Ramseys. Plenty of parents kill their children. And anyway, not everyone believes Patsy or John finished her off after Burke knocked her out. Perhaps Burke did it all and Patsy and John just covered for him after the fact?

That sounds about right.

I'd say if he was standing on the stairs behind her and she below the golf club would do it.

That might be a good guess, but there is no evidence of injuries of a fall on the autopsy report. Had this happened, JB would have fallen, don't you think? Also, the ceiling height appears to be low in the pics of the stairs as well. Most experts do agree that the flashlight was the weapon that caused the head injury.

I agree they found little blood but in my opinion there was blood. She was almost cleaned up, which is what a mother might do.

You can have all the opinions you want, but the fact is that the skin of her scalp was not broken. Blood doesn't just ooze through unbroken skin. Why do you think you know better than all the medical professionals who worked on the case, saw the body and wrote the reports?

No need to be clever about my English.

Actually, being clever is quite admirable, In My Opinion:

clev·er
ˈklevər/Submit
adjective
quick to understand, learn, and devise or apply ideas; intelligent.
"a clever and studious young woman"
synonyms: intelligent, bright, smart, astute, sharp, quick-witted, shrewd; More
skilled at doing or achieving something; talented.
"he was clever at getting what he wanted"
synonyms: skillful, dexterous, adroit, adept, deft, nimble, handy; More
showing intelligence or skill; ingenious.
"a simple but clever idea for helping people learn computing"
synonyms: ingenious, canny, cunning, crafty, artful, slick, neat
"a clever scheme"

The force of the blow shot forward, creating the fracture. I can't configure the angle of/arc of swing, even on stairs that would create that forward force. Unless her head was bowed and it was an overhead swing. I write this because I see no room on the stairs to swing from the side with a golf club or to take a golf swing. So, say this was the scene, she would have collapsed immediately - on the spot. She would have either fallen down a tread or more of the stairs or at the very least collapsed at the foot of the stairs in your theory.

Which stairs? The spiral ones near the kitchen where we see a container of cleaning fluid on the floor? The basement ones, leading to the wine cellar in front of which LE discovered urine in the carpet?

Or maybe he just chased her into the dead end at the wine cellar and it all happened right there.

That might be a good guess, but there is no evidence of injuries of a fall on the autopsy report. Had this happened, JB would have fallen, don't you think? Also, the ceiling height appears to be low in the pics of the stairs as well. Most experts do agree that the flashlight was the weapon that caused the head injury.

I think if he was on the first step. No fall there. The more I know the more the Mother has a central role. Not the son well not as much. Gut.

What about a jealous mother of the attention the daughter was getting. Sleeping pill in Daddy's water.

For me, Bar a cover up he is completely innocent.

I think the Coroner could have something to answer too. Let's say the lead investigator really believes they are innocent, or wants to make them seem innocent, there could be a nicely worded first report. No blood. Bang to the head but nothing gory. Really this points to a mad child murderer or burglar who killed the child who came across him ect ect

The force of the blow shot forward, creating the fracture. I can't configure the angle of/arc of swing, even on stairs that would create that forward force. Unless her head was bowed and it was an overhead swing. I write this because I see no room on the stairs to swing from the side with a golf club or to take a golf swing. So, say this was the scene, she would have collapsed immediately - on the spot. She would have either fallen down a tread or more of the stairs or at the very least collapsed at the foot of the stairs in your theory.

Which stairs? The spiral ones near the kitchen where we see a container of cleaning fluid on the floor? The basement ones, leading to the wine cellar in front of which LE discovered urine in the carpet?

Or maybe he just chased her into the dead end at the wine cellar and it all happened right there.

I think she wet herself because she became conscience before she died from strangulation. Maybe someone was holding her legs.

I think if you turn a golf iron upside down and blow from behind down you have your crack. You don't need too much downforce. I don't think there was a chase which would have led to screaming.

Good luck. There's little point me writing anything. It's amazing how many people do not like anyone playing devil's advocate. Trolling someone who simply asks questions. Be careful now, it's not a court they are after, it's a tree. Nice talking to you and tea time. I wish you both the best in your quest for the truth....

Good luck. There's little point me writing anything. It's amazing how many people do not like anyone playing devil's advocate. Trolling someone who simply asks questions. Be careful now, it's not a court they are after, it's a tree. Nice talking to you and tea time. I wish you both the best in your quest for the truth....

"Be careful now, it's not a court they are after, it's a tree."

What does that mean?

Oh.

slow on the uptake

Thought the expression may have been translated from another language,
perhaps unrest in the forest?
long day... overtired...

But no. In today's day and age it's a another
Lynching analogy...
right?

I think she wet herself because she became conscience before she died from strangulation. Maybe someone was holding her legs.

I think if you turn a golf iron upside down and blow from behind down you have your crack. You don't need too much downforce. I don't think there was a chase which would have led to screaming.

But, wouldn't she evacuate her bladder upon being struck unconscious? Why do you think there was a moment of consciousness before the strangulation? And doesn't the wound indicate a left to right swing, down and forward? Or a back handed swing with the right arm?

But, wouldn't she evacuate her bladder upon being struck unconscious? Why do you think there was a moment of consciousness before the strangulation? And doesn't the wound indicate a left to right swing, down and forward? Or a back handed swing with the right arm?

I'd say the best way to answer those questions is create a reconstruction

Something like mythbusters used to do. Not sure you could create exact force though.

People don't usually urinate when they lose consciousness, but they do when they die. I do not believe JB regained consciousness at any point once she became unconscious.

Regarding the angle of the head blow - I've just always assumed that the assailant was towards JB's right side and that he had swung the Maglite straight down much like a hammer (as he demonstrated on the video). This assumes she is sitting upright, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong