Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Patsy, what a disaster. She probably fought like a tiger to save what legacy she could for John. Explains a lot of the cover up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost:

When I first saw it years and years ago the first thing that came to my mind was, "A child did this..."

Then I noticed it was whittled. I didn't find out BR whittled until later though.

Here's a picture from here, for comparison.

4xtg.jpg

Admittedly I have not read all of the threads in the JonBenet forum, so I am still way behind in knowing all the ins and outs of this case. But wow, it never even occurred to me to link the broken paintbrush with Burke's obsession with whittling. It also makes the fact that his pocket knife was found near the body (or at least that was the initial report) or in one of the nearby basement rooms (when it was supposed to have been confiscated and put in a cupboard) pretty chilling.

Here is different angle of the part of the brush which is attached to the white ligature:

attachment.php

Attachments

• jbrcsp5.jpg
    jbrcsp5.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 473
Good luck. There's little point me writing anything. It's amazing how many people do not like anyone playing devil's advocate. Trolling someone who simply asks questions. Be careful now, it's not a court they are after, it's a tree. Nice talking to you and tea time. I wish you both the best in your quest for the truth....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
A tree, for a hanging you mean? A lynch mob... Someone posted a picture of a real lynch mob a while back. I wonder if anyone has the link handy so you can see that people responding to your nonsense aren't stringing you from a tree, but trying to educate you. Playing devil's advocate would be fine if you had facts. But you don't even understand that Jonbenet had no broken skin, didn't fall, no dogs were present, and the human body voids urine at the time of death. Court is adjourned, verdict in favor of the mob 🔨

“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

It couldn't be a neighbor. According to a few reports, any time there was activity outside the dogs would bark like crazy. No one heard any barking dogs that night.

You can throw hundreds of red herrings out if you like but as kanzz stated, it was one of three people inside the house that night. No intruders, no neighbors, no Santa, etc.

Dogs comment.

read up on the dogs in the neighborhood

I never said there were no dogs.

I think this thread has descended in to if you don't believe the son hit the daughter then strangled her, then whoever you are you are wrong.

There are lots of women who out of tiredness, frustration hit out at their kids. Maybe the women on the thread with kids would be willing to admit they came close to giving their child a smack now and again.

Maybe this is what happened. Mummy in the kitchen cleaning up after Daddy while he sleeps off Christmas, packs the bags, cleans the room, sweeps the floor, packs some food for the journey ahead or gets some ready for the following day's lunch, then the ****ing golf clubs have to....all of a sudden there she is, Daddy's little girl, standing in front of her and can't sleep because Daddy's story didn't work, Daddy's favourite. She's fed up, couple of glasses of wine in her and she strikes out with the club in her hand. Burke comes down the stairs a few minutes later, notices Mummy sitting on the chair in the Kitchen staring at the girl on the floor and the rest is history. He helps Mummy rather then the other way around. He makes the knot, she writes the letter, carries her downstairs and does the rest sending him to bed. He can never trip up in an interview if he is never there for the hit or strangulation....

or maybe she woke up the husband and they decided to create the strangulation and sexual assault thing up. Why not? Because he whittled....

I just heard Mom like going Psycho....might be the biggest clue of all....Help me Jesus....May be the biggest admission of all....

Sherlock - we all theorize over what could have happened since none of us really know, but PR cleaning the kitchen just can't be part of any scenario. LOL Did you see those photos? No cleaning was ever going to happen if PR had to do it.

If BR is simply a witness, then I suggest that he has been programmed to disbelieve what he remembered. He even thought so too "unless someone erased my memory".

Sherlock - we all theorize over what could have happened since none of us really know, but PR cleaning the kitchen just can't be part of any scenario. LOL Did you see those photos? No cleaning was ever going to happen if PR had to do it.

If BR is simply a witness, then I suggest that he has been programmed to disbelieve what he remembered. He even thought so too "unless someone erased my memory".

200 similarities in the letter she wrote and she's outside going gaga. She was an actress, but don't presume you know how the family home works. Lots of women wear the trousers in public and scrub the floors at home....

200 similarities in the letter she wrote and she's outside going gaga. She was an actress, but don't presume you know how the family home works. Lots of women wear the trousers in public and scrub the floors at home....
Outside?

I have no doubt that she wrote that RN, btw.

Yes, she was an actress, so I'm sure that none of of us can safely assume how that family home was working. However, many of us have read a great deal about this case and are fairly well acquainted with it, as I've said before. It's common knowledge that the Rs had a housekeeper and that PR did very little housework. I'd like to once again recommend that you read the book "Foreign Faction".

I never said there were no dogs.

I think this thread has descended in to if you don't believe the son hit the daughter then strangled her, then whoever you are you are wrong.

There are lots of women who out of tiredness, frustration hit out at their kids. Maybe the women on the thread with kids would be willing to admit they came close to giving their child a smack now and again.

Maybe this is what happened. Mummy in the kitchen cleaning up after Daddy while he sleeps off Christmas, packs the bags, cleans the room, sweeps the floor, packs some food for the journey ahead or gets some ready for the following day's lunch, then the ****ing golf clubs have to....all of a sudden there she is, Daddy's little girl, standing in front of her and can't sleep because Daddy's story didn't work, Daddy's favourite. She's fed up, couple of glasses of wine in her and she strikes out with the club in her hand. Burke comes down the stairs a few minutes later, notices Mummy sitting on the chair in the Kitchen staring at the girl on the floor and the rest is history. He helps Mummy rather then the other way around. He makes the knot, she writes the letter, carries her downstairs and does the rest sending him to bed. He can never trip up in an interview if he is never there for the hit or strangulation....

or maybe she woke up the husband and they decided to create the strangulation and sexual assault thing up. Why not? Because he whittled....

I just heard Mom like going Psycho....might be the biggest clue of all....Help me Jesus....May be the biggest admission of all....

I actually almost smacked my son once. We were in the kitchen and he was 12 or 13 and was saying some particularly nasty things to me and I gen bed by his upper arms and quickly backed him up over the kitchen counter. As soon as his back made contact with the counter I realized that I had just almost lost it so I immediately broke physical contact, stepped back, and locked myself in my bedroom where I cried for a good 30 minutes or so. Getting that close to that particular edge that one time was enough for me to remember that no matter how he acts, no one deserves mean, hateful, or painful physical contact. Once I was calm I came out and apologized to him and said I would try to never let something like that happen again.

Except it did happen again, sort of. I had foot surgery so was on crutches and he was saying hateful things to me and I told him if he didn't stop I would chase him down and hit him with a crutch. He didn't stop and I hobbled over to him and tried to take a swipe at him but then we both realized how ridiculous I looked and both broke out in laughter.

All I'm saying is that I am a well educated person of means with access to a million different kinds of therapy and on two occasions I almost lost it with my teenage son. But I didn't. I caught myself before I injured him because again, I know it's wrong.

PR was a well educated woman of means who had access to any kind of help she felt she or her children needed. I don't know if she sought help or not but I don't know that she would have been capable of injuring her child in a way that ultimately led to the child's death.

Having said that, I am certain that BR would not have been able to control any violent impulses he might have had at that age and of the 3 people in the house besides JB, he was the only one who did not have a fully formed brain that would have stopped him from hurting someone if he felt no empathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Outside?

I have no doubt that she wrote that RN, btw.

Yes, she was an actress, so I'm sure that none of of us can safely assume how that family home was working. However, many of us have read a great deal about this case and are fairly well acquainted with it, as I've said before. It's common knowledge that the Rs had a housekeeper and that PR did very little housework. I'd like to once again recommend that you read the book "Foreign Faction".

Ok thanks and all the best in your quest. I'm aware the website was created around this story about 15 years ago or so so I'll not comment on this subject anymore, as I don't know enough about it. I will say one thing though, I am not American, and what I have noticed is abbreviations and observations of things are taken very literally. What we would say as a passing comment is taken here as a definite. We all communicate differently.

Outside, is the outside world.

The cleaning of the kitchen is not important, I believe she was up and lost her cool. Two golf bags were they both his? A torch on the head, not for me. Inverted golf club. Just a guess. A lot of women do not want to believe this and this is OK. In the back of my mind I have always believed the husband knew nothing so it made me think of an outsider. But the facts as they are for me the kid didn't do it for me. He does know his Mum did it. In a sick twisted way maybe he was even happy, but became sad as he missed his Sister. Maybe he thought in the morning everything would be ok. Maybe she told him to go to bed and she'd be fine.

Unless some one here knows him personally I am not going to listen to their opinion of him smiling ect, everyone deals with things in their own way. Some cry at funerals some cry before funerals. No one is less sad. We used to have wakes, if you saw a wake in America now you'd say the family was possessed and make a movie out of it. Everyone is different.

SerenitySprings, thank you so much for sharing your experiences and insight. :loveyou:

I would like the fool to slip up at any place and anywhere coz that is why he is SUCH A LONER hahahaha to me the B is guilty:tantrum:

I actually almost smacked my son once. We were in the kitchen and he was 12 or 13 and was saying some particularly nasty things to me and I gen bed by his upper arms and quickly backed him up over the kitchen counter. As soon as his back made contact with the counter I realized that I had just almost lost it so I immediately broke physical contact, stepped back, and locked myself in my bedroom where I cried for a good 30 minutes or so. Getting that close to that particular edge that one time was enough for me to remember that no matter how he acts, no one deserves mean, hateful, or painful physical contact. Once I was calm I came out and apologized to him and said I would try to never let something like that happen again.

Except it did happen again, sort of. I had foot surgery so was on crutches and he was saying hateful things to me and I told him if he didn't stop I would chase him down and hit him with a crutch. He didn't stop and I hobbled over to him and tried to take a swipe at him but then we both realized how ridiculous I looked and both broke out in laughter.

All I'm saying is that I am a well educated person of means with access to a million different kinds of therapy and on two occasions I almost lost it with my teenage son. But I didn't. I caught myself before I injured him because again, I know it's wrong.

PR was a well educated woman of means who had access to any kind of help she felt she or her children needed. I don't know if she sought help or not but I don't know that she would have been capable of injuring her child in a way that ultimately led to the child's death.

Having said that, I am certain that BR would not have been able to control any violent impulses he might have had at that age and of the 3 people in the house besides JB, he was the only one who did not have a fully formed brain that would have stopped him from hurting someone if he felt no empathy.

Now imagine instead of using your arms to grab his arms to push him back you had a rolling pin in your right hand....

As easy as this. Drop some wine in and no or little sleep and maybe there is no control.

There is nothing, no killing of animals, no beating up other kids, burning them with a lighter, or anything crazy which suggests he showed signs of being the way people suggest.

In his recent interview with the good TV doc he was a nervous shy introvert, in fact if what happened never happened, you'd never hear of Burke at all but it did. Photos of him since he was a kid and before the Murder all have him with the same smile. Yet to everyone not a Doctor it is disturbing.

With a doctor he said he knew what happened referring to a knife and the basement. The knife was hidden by the Cleaner and he never found it again. Maybe Mummy did.

She's feeding them Pineapple Burke goes up to bed, Mummy loses it with Daddy's little girl who gets all the attention. Either way Mummy was there. She didn't stop Burke doing anything and she didn't stop herself. No Dad at this point, or in the basement. She lived through her kids success like so many parents, pageants and sport. They crave the limelight more than their kids and she got what she wanted. She was made for TV....

Now imagine instead of using your arms to grab his arms to push him back you had a rolling pin in your right hand....

As easy as this. Drop some wine in and no or little sleep and maybe there is no control.

There is nothing, no killing of animals, no beating up other kids, burning them with a lighter, or anything crazy which suggests he showed signs of being the way people suggest.

In his recent interview with the good TV doc he was a nervous shy introvert, in fact if what happened never happened, you'd never hear of Burke at all but it did. Photos of him since he was a kid and before the Murder all have him with the same smile. Yet to everyone not a Doctor it is disturbing.

With a doctor he said he knew what happened referring to a knife and the basement. The knife was hidden by the Cleaner and he never found it again. Maybe Mummy did.

She's feeding them Pineapple Burke goes up to bed, Mummy loses it with Daddy's little girl who gets all the attention. Either way Mummy was there. She didn't stop Burke doing anything and she didn't stop herself. No Dad at this point, or in the basement. She lived through her kids success like so many parents, pageants and sport. They crave the limelight more than their kids and she got what she wanted. She was made for TV....

Nope, I still don't buy it. There are no reports from anyone saying they ever saw PR lose her cool in any way with those kids. However, we do have knowledge of BR treating JB badly.

I know that people are capable of truly horrible things that no one ever could have imagined them doing but BR was the only one in that house whose mannerisms, facial expressions, body language, eyes, affect, and history of bullying the dead victim who fits the crime.

The indictments were clear to me, as well. There were no murder charges against the parents but they were both responsible for JB's demise because they didn't protect her. BR was the only person still alive in the residence who could not ever have legal action brought against him.

I imagine that once JR has passed on, we will find out a lot more about what happened that night. But because he can still be held liable for the staging and keeping everything a secret, he can still be prosecuted.

And furthermore, you have no idea if BR ever hurt animals or other anti-social type things. I am about 95% certain that my son killed one of my cats but I can't prove it. He'll never be held accountable for that much like BR will never be held accountable for JB's death.

Nope, I still don't buy it. There are no reports from anyone saying they ever saw PR lose her cool in any way with those kids. However, we do have knowledge of BR treating JB badly.

We do have LHP saying she took JB to the bathroom and shut the door and made her scream. But I would believe it if there were MORE accounts of PR losing her cool. To me that excerpt sounds like something from Darnay.

I know that people are capable of truly horrible things that no one ever could have imagined them doing but BR was the only one in that house whose mannerisms, facial expressions, body language, eyes, affect, and history of bullying the dead victim who fits the crime.

Amen!

The indictments were clear to me, as well. There were no murder charges against the parents but they were both responsible for JB's demise because they didn't protect her. BR was the only person still alive in the residence who could not ever have legal action brought against him.

Nothing could be more clear.

I'm so sorry about one of your cats. :cry:

:facepalm: keep your head up and be strong we are here for you:websleuther:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads