Burlap and Forensics

Alot of people own dolls. Therefore an equal number of people can call LE and say they saw dolls somewhere. Not sure if the POI and killer are the same person. I think its a smokescreen.

Several types of jobs use burlap bags. I guess it depends on what type of burlap was used for LE to narrow it down. If the killer has a female in his life then shes probably abused. Or he lives alone and females realize theres something off with him.

Several types of jobs use burlap bags. I guess it depends on what type of burlap was used for LE to narrow it down. If the killer has a female in his life then shes probably abused. Or he lives alone and females realize theres something off with him.

Yes, burlap bags are used for various things. But placing victims bodies in the manner the perpetrator(s) did seems more like someone was trying to camouflage bodies like making it look like sand-bags. This seems to indicate to me that the person is familiar with the beach and preventing flooding by sand-bagging in burlap bags, and more likely to live or familiar with coastal area and prevention of flooding. I'm sure it could be gardeners or landscapers like others have speculated. It's just my hunch that the person(s) could be narrowed down to community/flooding prevention staff that assist with beach flooding using burlap bags. The fact that the bodies were fairly close to roadway also makes me think the person has long-time familiarity with the area that he knew it's remoteness or low probability of victims being found and shows his arrogance/lack of concern about getting caught. His lack of concern also seems to show his pathological sexual deviance/issues.

I agree that females or even males think something is off about him and he probably has some record like sexual abuse or even something like peeping tom reports, or some incident in high school/college. I don't know if he would abuse his wife/gf though. He may separate/hide his sickness and criminal activity from wife/significant other (ie like Jerry Sandusky), so he can keep doing it. He strikes me as more calculating against certain types of women. all jmo and thoughts.

Are bags that are used for sandbags the size that a body can fit in?

Burlap and doll making materials can be found at arts and crafts stores. Who ever put the dolls on the pkwy were trying to throw LE off their scent. Dormer said the victims were WRAPPED in burlap. I dont think its a clammer. I do believe the killer works with burlap. Otherwise, why try and fool LE? I feel like we are back at the drawing board.

Just thought I'd share that bulap can be bought on ebay for super cheap and comes in 50 yard rolls.

Just thought I'd share that bulap can be bought on ebay for super cheap and comes in 50 yard rolls.

It is used for lots of things. I imagine that many people have access to it.

It is used for lots of things. I imagine that many people have access to it.
I know. But I was just looking at it the other day and was thinking it would make more sense if it was a roll of burlap vs bags. All alone I was wondering how he got them in a bag if they were intact.

I know. But I was just looking at it the other day and was thinking it would make more sense if it was a roll of burlap vs bags. All alone I was wondering how he got them in a bag if they were intact.
Dormer said the girls were WRAPPED IN BURLAP.

I can't beleive it took me this long to catch this. I think he bought this off ebay or amazon.
I dont believe so. Some people think it could be a gardener or a clammer. I could understand why. Because thats the first thing that comes to mind. Maybe or maybe not. There are other jobs that use burlap. Its readily available.

Some of the bags used to transport agricultural products are pretty big, you would have no trouble stuffing a body into one of those.

Some of the bags used to transport agricultural products are pretty big, you would have no trouble stuffing a body into one of those.
Dormer said the bodies were wrapped in burlap.

my guess is that it is actually BURLENE---which then might lead back to a construction worker or owner of a concrete-based construction company

Here is a Bronx, New York located bizz selling all kinds of burlap/burlene etc, and info on what it is used for, and by what kind of bizz etc:

http://www.ace-bag.com/burlap.html

BURLAP BAGS & CLOTH - Strong - Natural - Biodegradable

We offer a full line of New Burlap Bags

COMMON STOCK SIZES: Burlap Bag
14x26" Burlap Sandbags with Tiecord
17x27"/ 7 oz.
18x30"/ 7 oz.
18x30"/ 10 oz.
20x30"/ 10 oz.
24x40"/ 10 oz.
27x40"/ 10 oz.

We also stock Recycled Burlap Coffee Bags,
Heavy Weave Gunny & Sisal Coffee Bags.

Burlap Bags are known for their strength and durability. They are made from natural jute fabric, and are biodegradable. Burlap Bags are commonly used for Feed, Grain, Nuts, Coffee, Agriculture and Crops such as potatoes and onions, and are also used for the storage of spare parts. They are useful in construction for storage or debris, around the machine shop, or for work in the backyard.

BURLAP CLOTH
Available in widths from 36" - 72" and weights of 5, 7, & 10oz.
We stock Curelap / Burlene, and Burlap for Concrete Curing.
Jute Erosion Cloth for ground Erosion Control.
Packing in Bales, Bolts, or Rolls.
Other common uses for Burlap Cloth include tree wrapping and frost protection, agricultural packaging, sculpting, scenery and decoration, upholstery and carpet backing, restoration, seeding, and ground erosion protection.

More info in the link...

It's also been said several times on this thread and others, that large sheets of burlap are readily available for purchase from Home Depot and on their website. There are several Home Depot's on long island and that wouldn't include all the other similar stores of different names/chains.

my guess is that it is actually BURLENE---which then might lead back to a construction worker or owner of a concrete-based construction company
The killer found the girls on craigslist. Maybe he got burlap free on craigslists also.

For the other cases, the burlap sack thing is really interesting. I know construction workers and I dont know of any particular construction type job that involves burlap sacks unless something was delivered in them.

The first thing that comes to mind is Sand.
Sand I believe sometimes is delivered in a burlap sack. Like a nice play sand for playgrounds. Sand is sometimes used to mix cement so its possible the construction job could have been masonary worker. Like bricklayers, or foundation pouring or something along those lines.

For the other cases, the burlap sack thing is really interesting. I know construction workers and I dont know of any particular construction type job that involves burlap sacks unless something was delivered in them.

The first thing that comes to mind is Sand.
Sand I believe sometimes is delivered in a burlap sack. Like a nice play sand for playgrounds. Sand is sometimes used to mix cement so its possible the construction job could have been masonary worker. Like bricklayers, or foundation pouring or something along those lines.

Oh crap. So, what if the burlap is just a decoy-type clue to mislead everyone? What if they were silently snuck off from some type of maintenance site? Even if they were taken from a dumpster behind a landscaping business, a fish market, or any type of place that would use them, from a place that wouldn't even know they were missing. This guy seems to be pretty calculated. Are we chasing the wrong clues??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back