Burlap and Forensics

Only the G4 were said to have burlap, we're speculating that this is one of the body parts wrapped in this pic from one of the other victims.
Lets not forget that LE told Jessica's pimp-boyfriend that her remains were found in burlap. This was in reference to her torso which was found in Manorville in 2003.
This is a game changer. One killer vs two killers. Robert Anderson made a good point. He said dont dismiss what we know because it does not fit in with your theory.

Clammers in that area use burlap sacks everyday to store the clams in,before taking them to the dock to be sold.

I heard that not all 4 were in burlap. Definitely not 100% sure on this. I heard only 2 were found in burlap.

I heard that not all 4 were in burlap. Definitely not 100% sure on this. I heard only 2 were found in burlap.
Burlap was a well thought out camo device because the suitcases and containers were not cutting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

We discussed this some a few months back, starting with this quote:

The problem with that theory is that only 2 of the 4 girls were found in burlap

About here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-Island-Serial-Killer-ever-be-caught/page38

This was supported by earlier news sources from when the bodies were found. It wasn't clear what other material, if any, the other victims were found in. If we could determine for sure that it was trash bags that would be very significant because it could establish a more clear connection between the GB4 and the Manorville victims.

Maybe the comment was made before the last two victims were discovered.

No I heard this just a few months ago from a source pretty close to the investigation. But it was knowledge that was told to him, so I am cautious about its veracity if its not first hand.

I saw an episode of Criminal Minds. Its called Birthright. It originally aired in the fall of 2007. There were similarities to the GB4. Four victims, burlap, and the crime was seasonal. This according to script. I did wonder if the killer saw the show and decide to copy. Usually its the other way around. Scripts based on real life. I know its far fetched. But it did cross my mind.
Theres an interview I saw with Jim Clemente. He was talking about this case. I will refer you to it once I find it.

[video=youtube;1wJwkqz2iD4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJwkqz2iD4[/video]

A Forensic Anthropologist could have done a likeness of the victims by using their skulls. A penciled in sketch was done instead. CHEAP.

Curiositycat, Is your poi already in jail on trial for two murders?

That I know of, No, the POI I originally pointed out is NOT currently in jail, nor never charged with any offense..however, I have not kept up with researching him, his business or activities nor even peeped at his property in ages...simply from a desire to not cross any legal lines, as so much today could be considered stalking, etc....& not being my area of expertise, plus don't have time time or tech to do a decent job of it...hence, why I submitted the name to LE...(FBI to be exact)

The POI lead I provided was submitted after that other local manorville man was arrested..(although my POI was also located in the manorville area and my POI was developed before all that stuff or the LE tie-ins were ever mentioned), & while not in LE it would not be unreasonable to imagine this guy being personally/privately acquainted with local LE, because of what he does & likely his local business & community involvement...

What I find interesting however, is how many people are now/have been discussing:
a) The various 'type' of plastic/material, burlap, etc..
b) The fact that many are thinking along the lines of erosion/ pre/post construction/landscape site prep and/or restoration ...items I mentioned long ago..after LE's initial burlap comment..

The POI I previously discussed, had a landscape/site prep/restoration business, and from what I could tell, his family lived on-site, which according to google maps at the time, was under construction/renovation immediately after all the body dumps, like seriously changed, upgraded with several permanent buildings, and a LOT of the previous land area was cemented over and the more temporary structure(s) obliterated.

His land also had access to a protected inlet water way, honestly I can't recall if it connected to another water way or linked directly to open sea access..(just haven't researched lately & that was a long while ago, I do not recall everything, just the main details that made me say..Hummm..), but I do KNOW that his land was right next to what looked like a dock on that very private small water inlet, and the dock was behind his neighbors house, behind some woods, so no real line of sight prior to the massive changes (& it was far from the back of his own home to the point he'd have to take some sort of vehicle/tractor/golf cart out to it or it would be one hell of a walk & no way he could carry a body to it easily, but all those vehicle types were certainly available to him due to his livelihood = or likely to his employees), and not really visible by other homes on that little inlet as they were all quite a bit away from its location, mostly across the water from him (and I doubt any lights highlighted his side as it didnt look as if there was any temp/perm structure his side at what could have been a dock)...so nothing to light up/draw attention to any odd activity dock side his side....{at least that was the case before his own land & home renovation & subsequently his neighbors), there was even some land renovation behind his neighbors... highly likely he knew those changes were also coming, the woods behind the neighbors did get thinned out & that dock/land behind the neighbor became much more visible too!..I harp on the land, home, business, and neighbor's land changes, because I believe that was what prompted the sudden body dumps..I do NOT believe he has stopped. I believe that he now has a far better & updated 'set up' that now keeps his activity private..(or he is going out of state to satisfy his needs & to confuse LE, he was savvy enough to know how & where to make his taunting calls, in order to best elude full tracing.)

Speaking of which, I looked back when I was researching & found a tie in to the Atlantic City area (mentioned previously here), as there was an industry convention that occurred in that city at the same time as the believed tie-in murders, and only a few blocks from that location was a business that could easily relate to his own business & industry, & could well have been his reason for being in that exact location at the time when those murders were committed. Is there any direct proof that he even attended? No, as I did NOT look that closely into his individual data (only so much available per public/general searches). Not my area of expertise, nor did I wish to virtually cross any legal lines in my research. I did 1,000 ft level research, so I could be way off. Then again, maybe not. (Mya theory & POI = motive/serial killer needing to relocate kills so as not to have them or any evidence discovered during construction/renovation w/too many eyes expected on his property & at/around/in his home, means-absolutely, both financial/vehicular/business (and as some time passed before my last look there at the end of my research, if I did not confuse the business & name as there were two quite similar & the net info dramatically changed -- the 2nd motivation, a total update/revamp of his business & persona, & so if I didn't get confused there at the end, then he also had plane access, a lot of prior available online data was suddenly wiped/disappeared in what was likely rep management activities, a popular in thing to do at that time, & likely came up when he was revamping his business identity)

Anyways...nothing is certain, and I have no idea if any info provided to LE lead anywhere (at least that I know, but doubtful as in they sure as heck wouldn't tell me either way) came from my reporting of his name or my reasoning..then again, it was a while back so dont know what the FBI did with the info..(& doubtful they could just swoop in with the vague lead I provided as I no longer had access to my research when I spoke to them, it was stored on a previous laptop that had died), but not sure if any of what they found since was due to further digging on him or not...Regardless, it is in their hands now & I have to have faith that one day that little tip may help someone properly investigating, and draw the same conclusions I did...and rule him in or out, as I can do nothing further from my own location.

Apologies it took me so long to reply, life does tend to interfere & most of the above was written by me a while ago & over some time....plus I loathe trying to re-locate info within a y major case forum, WS does a great job, but posts do tend to get buried in no time & threads become impossibly convoluted (I'm equally guilty of being the cause of it).

Hope the above clears things up for you..& others...

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

HERE IS THE LINK FROM ABOVE POST, MINUS the FACEBOOK INTERACTION:

http://sundaypost.org/2017/09/08/de...beach-sparks-long-island-serial-killer-fears/

ARTICLE DATED: 09/08/2017
BODY DISCOVERED: 09/06/2017

It doesn't say much except that a new body was found, the community fears the LISK may be active again, because of the condition of the body at the time of discovery (minus head/hands/feet).

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Thank you for sharing! I went to that FB url, then the original article sub-link (whenever possible WS's asks for the original media link). Then using that original article link, I reposted your article info under the LISK Forums 'News & Media' section, which is where gems like yours would go to live. It's a no discussion (supposedly) section, just for News/Media, etc related to the case. That way, new readers/researchers/anyone is better able to 'catch up', etc. on the case, without having to dig through all the typical clutter from our discussions. *smiles*

I do apologize for not originally posting credit to you in that repost (will try to edit & to do so), I was originally accessing the site through Tapatalk, but I found it so limited/difficult to navigate, etc. so wasn't able to pop back & forth between sections to regather your name (now I know it..*thumbs up*), Again, Thanks @ashburnkaren !!!

Thank you for taking the time to come & share your post with everyone, what a GREAT addition to this topic!

I'm going to post under the 'Evidence' section, because to be honest, figuring out "where" to post under the LISK Forum(s) has become a somewhat monumental task in and of itself..(IMHO)

Having said that, this is NOT my 1st post. Have I read every single post? H-to the -Eck NO!, I had at one point, but yeah, that was ages ago. I admit that for those who may feel the need to take me to task for (where), I have (finally/again), chosen to post this time, and/or for the (what/aka my own opinions), I am electing to post this time around..mostly repeat of what I have stated previously which is buried somewhere (& potentially multiple somewhere(S) at this point) within all this information.

Having pointed all of this out as a caveate, here goes...

I am a firm believer that the 'evidence', will bear out several truths, and I'll try to list as concisely as possible:
1) That the LISK is a lone male
2) That the LISK is someone who has easy and daily access to shoring/construction/landscaping materials in his employment so hence site preparation, new construction, pre-construction, single family, multi-family(apartments), commercial bldgs, any range estates from low end to multi-million dollar homes, to road center barrieres (even parking on medians, sides of highways, lone beaches, parking lots, lone lots of land and even wooded areas, easily and without question...or at least could easily explain away his reason for being there any day at any time; however odd.

3)That due to said employment the likihood that he is/has been questioned for being in X place at X time, is HIGH; however, at the same time, due to his type of work/profession, even if questioned (as in stopped by LE about why he was where at any given time), LE's initial concerns were 'justified', away by the suspect, and NO Alarms were raised. As in, this person could/can/and likely DID at some point, VERY logically justify why he was in X area at X time (which was questionable); however, after his explanation, LE dismissed any suspicion they had at the time and likely did not file a report (& if did then I think any report would show up as filed under the main company's name and multiple vehicles, and not under a single individual'.
4) This individual has access to multiple types of vehicles (car/work van AND work truck), making his movements in the area easily dismissed, along with the type of vehicles used for transport difficult to narrow down as eyewitnesses do not realize that they have seen what they have seen as they simply dismissed the vehicles as logically belonging 'there'...(with there being multiple locations and few which could not easily be explained away as having had to do with 'work')
5) I personally believe that the LISK was forced to (relocate) the remains due to construction which was scheduled to occur on his (fairly large) property..(google map images showed massive construction occurring just after the remains were "discovered"), and considering the scope of that construction,(it is just seems extremely coinsidential), but ya never know!...

It was things such as the discussion of the heavy grade black bag material (I'm working from memory so pardon if a bit off or not verbatim..), the burlap material, etc.. that initially lead me to look at locale business types which potentially had access to those various items, easy access to transportation, easy and explainable access to various/multiple "sites", from dump site to abduction site to lone/quiet work area to storage (temp to long-term keeping), to dismemberment and disposal (to logically needing to relocate successfully disposed bodies & why after so long would one do so if the killer was NOT interested in just the notoriety..aka there HAD to be "an IMMEDIATE & PRESSING NEED"), even if I am wrong in my own suspicions of "who", I still believe that this logic will bare out the real LISP if ppl are ruled (IN/OUT) of this criteria.
6)I do not think that the out of state incidents must fit neatly into this as applicable; however, (for the person I looked at, it was all easily accomplisable using his, a private plane) ...(along w/there being related businesses/business reason for being, within blocks of where those incidents occured, WHEN they occurred..coincidence, maybe, as I said, I'm not sold on the out of state logic for some of the preported incidents (but that's just me, and I can not recall why I wasn't that sold on it all, but it's been yrs so I forget)..

So, why post all this (again), because I hope someone follows the trail versus dismisses it all as an armchair sleuth...be that as it may, it is and always will be the actual on the ground detectives who will flush out the actual evidence, clues, and legitamite suspects..(my only hope is that someone picks up the breadcrumbs and follows the logic trail to the same manorville area conclusion..)..just MHO and you know what they say about those...(where I left it: I called in the points that I had but it was years later and I no longer had access to my in-depth original indepth & research,due to several dead/crashed laptops & years passing, so less "key points" vs supposition)

Simply posting thoughts/opinions/breadcrumbs, that someone legitimate may stop to look at further, and include or dismiss ...(if it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc.. One can presume it is likely NOT a horse!..GOOD LUCK!)

Check out my post under (Burlap & Forensics) #132 2/5

When I read this post of yours I felt as though I was reading my own thoughts. Whoa!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd