Busfox reveals Canadians' softer side

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by zwiebel, Jul 25, 2014.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

It's all very well answering the call of the wild and bedding down for the night on cool earth and leaves......but sometimes a chap just needs something a little more comfortable.

This young fellow decided an Ottawa, Canada bus seat was just the thing for him. He's caused an internet sensation with the hashtag #busfox spreading far and wide.

The cheeky fox was allowed to continue his slumber until he woke naturally and wandered off again, unharmed.

It's worth watching the video to hear all the sweet oohs and aahs of the Canadians who were shown the pic. :)

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/sleepy-fox-takes-a-nap-on-ottawa-city-bus-1.1927940

Photo link: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/fox-takes-a-nap-on-ottawa-city-bus-1.2715467

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Talking of foxes - me and my old dog were wandering happily beside a cornfield one day, (him in front) minding our own business, when suddenly this very fine fox leapt out and barked in the most unearthly way at my dog.

I fell down in a heap because I'm so jumpy, then there was a couple of seconds face-off before the fox spotted there was a human in the vicinity and made off the way it came. Dog looked at me in that way he has, for an explanation. I still don't have one. Just picked myself up and pretended nothing happened. Maybe it's just German foxes that do the barking thing.

4. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

[bbm]

did he give you the head tilt? :D

5. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Of course he did. With one ear up, one down. :)