But as it stands at this moment, he (Lee) is 100 percent behind his sister

I wonder if they really are forgiving of ICA's lie/actions OR if they (Cindy, in particular) just continues to do what she quite obviously (imho) has always done..justify, excuse/make excuses for, try to find *hidden meanings* in ANYTHING and EVERYTHING ICA has ever said/done/lied about to justify ICA's lies and behavior. :banghead:..because to admit otherwise would be to acknowledge that yes, Cindy and George Anthony could have conceived a child capable of such a horrible, heinous act..as much as they believe otherwise...Cindy just can not see herself as anything less than the perfect mother..just like ICA (aka 'mother of the year' in Anthonyland :sick: cut from the same cloth..

Lee, I find myself at times feeling sorry for. He certainly never asks for any of this and I believe that in his heart of hearts he knows his sister is guilty. Can you imagine having ICA as a sister, Cindy as a mother and even daring to suggest to her that ICA is guilty..he's no match for his mother (ICA was though imo) she would be relentless in making him 'see the light'.. and George for a father..I had such high hopes for him right before the Grand Jury..they say you can't miss what you never have..so, I don't suppose George will be missing his backbone anytime soon..just sayin..

Huh? If she was worried about them finding a "live Caylee" she would have told them where she last saw Caylee. We have to keep in mind that to this day, ICA has never told the truth about the last time she saw Caylee.

She didn't drop her off at Sawgrass, no one lived there.

She didn't get beat up by Zani and have Caylee stolen to teach her a lesson. We know Zani doesn't exist.

So...if she's worried about finding Caylee alive, she would have told the truth about where she last saw her in order to help LE. She did not help them, she did everything possible to hinder them.

No evidence points to anyone but ICA and there is plenty tying Caylee's body to Casey and the Anthony home.

She wanted LE and the thousands of people looking for Caylee (unlike anyone in the Anthony family) to be searching areas other than where her body was. You don't look for live kids in the woods where Caylee was found. And of course, LE was 100% correct and the Anthonys were 100% wrong/lying.

ICA could not lead them to Caylee due to how Caylee was found, IMO...can you imagine her showing LE where Caylee laid to find the duct tape over this baby's face and possibly her hands being bound??? No way could she without looking like a depraved killer! She had to play this out and still is playing this out as a little theatre production in her head...this is one sick cookie (not insanity sick) and I do hope whatever jurors are seated will see the truth behind all those "mistruths", "untruths" or whatever word they want to insert as a lie! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Let's not forget that this is the exact same KC that consoled Amy when when Amy was missing money. KC was all love and light and comfort in the words she said to Amy, even to the point of offering to come over and help Amy look for the missing money that KC had STOLEN from her.

So for sure, Expecting Unicorns.. KC goes way out of her way to console someone she has screwed over, without giving herself away of course.

grrrrrrrrr The more I post about this idiot.. the more those around her still supporting her frustrate the heck outa me. I just want to smack em... how stupid can you be and how badly can you enable someone to the point they grow up so completely messed up? Let her stand on what she has said and done and stop making every silly dang excuse for her lying, stealing and hurting people. Bottom line is.. she lies, steals and hurts people.

wild

And convinced Amy she was sleepwalking....she took Amy's cash just as CA took Amy's cash...this family is quite alike in many ways. Remember, they are cut from the same cloth...JMHO

I have never made up a story just to endear myself to a person who has been through something traumatic. How can you relate when you really can't feel what the other person felt? Someone really has to burst ICA's bubble and when that bubble bursts, GA/CA/LA's bubble will come tumbling down. They need a wake up call for they haven't learned a thing through this tragedy!

I understand they want to "save" ICA's life, they don't think she should have the DP hanging over her head but it's the law...they should have approached this in a different manner, demand the truth from ICA, hold her responsible for her actions while begging for mercy/leniency when the verdict hammers down, guilty as charged! Caylee's life mattered and a death that horrendous and depraved demands justice, even if it's your own who stands accused...I never want to meet people like the Anthony's....I'd like to do more than just "smack" them....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I do think she was trying to find out why they kept saying they were sure that Caylee was dead, i.e. had something actually been found indicating she was dead? That doesn't necessarily mean she was guilty. If she is innocent, she was probably, like the rest of her family, worried and angry that LE didn't appear to be searching for Caylee as a live/missing child. They kept telling her they believed Caylee was dead, of course she would want to know why they were saying that, had they found something? But because of her difficulty facing things directly, her tendency for denial, she probes indirectly and prefaces it with "I know she's alive regardless how much evidence you may have" etc. I think she has a tendency to use self-comforting language like that IMO.

When I was watching that clip, I could see it both ways, either that she's guilty and was fishing to find out how much they knew, or she's innocent and was trying to find out if there was really evidence that Caylee was dead. MOO

BBM
Yeah. The trunk of Casey's car.

I don't even believe that. Nope, the defense team and Cindy had a good talking to George, and he was probably accused of sinking the Good Ship Casey.

I IMPLORE everyone here to take a second, third or fiftieth listen to GA's 2nd LE interview (the one where he barfs).
He has already fired his cannon at her ship and laid a gaping hole in it. Good luck, CA, GA or anyone else, trying to cover it up now.

http://www.truveo.com/raw-interview-george-anthony-questioned-by/id/523997832

I IMPLORE everyone here to take a second, third or fiftieth listen to GA's 2nd LE interview (the one where he barfs).
He has already fired his cannon at her ship and laid a gaping hole in it. Good luck, CA, GA or anyone else, trying to cover it up now.

For me, it was the 2nd time. The 1st time was when it was first released. Good gracious, the nuggets in that audio, things we know now; from the basketball sized stain in the trunk, to Cindy saying 'What died?" upon smelling the car for the first time, to Baez' inept approach, to Cindy's spins, to the vital importance of the 911 tapes ("you can get a lot of information in 30 seconds"), I mean, gosh. When I listened to it at that time two years ago, I had no idea what I was hearing, until now. Is there a part 2 somewhere? It sort of ended (after 75 minutes) mid-sentence.

Anyway, I join in Just Jayla imploring everyone who hasn't listened to this in a year or more to do so. Thanks for the link. It was amazing.

TY for providing that link! I watched/listened to every interview many times since their release, but it's amazing over time the things that you forget. George suspected early on...imo, from the time he retrieved the vehicle from the tow-yard and got a whiff of the horrific odor, that ICA had done something to Caylee. Despite what the A's say now, I don't see how anyone can listen to that interview and not come away thinking that although it breaks his heart, he does think that ICA was capable and probably did in fact harm Caylee. There was no doubt in his mind what that smell was then...(Cindy's neither imo) and you can't put that genie back in the bottle, you just can't..

One other thing that stood out to me in the interview (although most of us knew this early on) is just how much Cindy was trying to run this investigation...to the point that YM (I believe) was imploring George to reign her in. It sounded as if CA was almost even trying to blackmail the PD if they didn't do things her way.

The A's do not want the truth and it makes me physically ill every time I hear them say that. I believe they have KNOWN the truth, maybe not the details, but who was responsible since day 31 and Cindy has been back-tracking ever since. I had such high hopes for George for a little while..was hoping and praying that he would stand up for Caylee's and be her hero, that his love for her would outweigh his apparent fear of Cindy's wrath, but sadly he obviously couldn't find the kahunas to do that.

Lee, I bet would rather be a member of a totally different family, any family except this one if the truth was told. Going against his mother wishes and *reaching out* (gawd, how I have come to hate that phrase) and telling what he really knows or thinks about ICA would no doubt be the end of his and Cindy's relationship. Of course, imho, I would say good riddance to a toxic relationship, but I'm sure that's easier said than done. I would love to hear what Mallory has to say as I'm sure that she was/is his confidante. I wonder..if Lee and Mallory get married before that trial, wouldn't she still have to testify as to what she was told or overheard? There would be no privilege there would there?

For me, it was the 2nd time. The 1st time was when it was first released. Good gracious, the nuggets in that audio, things we know now; from the basketball sized stain in the trunk, to Cindy saying 'What died?" upon smelling the car for the first time, to Baez' inept approach, to Cindy's spins, to the vital importance of the 911 tapes ("you can get a lot of information in 30 seconds"), I mean, gosh. When I listened to it at that time two years ago, I had no idea what I was hearing, until now. Is there a part 2 somewhere? It sort of ended (after 75 minutes) mid-sentence.

Anyway, I join in Just Jayla imploring everyone who hasn't listened to this in a year or more to do so. Thanks for the link. It was amazing.

I'll have to look for a second part, but the original links that are posted here are to cfnews, and their links have all been moved or taken down, had to really dig for this one (thanks, Truveo!)...I do recall at the end of this interview they called Lee and GA went outside to barf, not sure what happened after that or if they ever recorded LA and GA's initial reactions to the 911 calls they were able to hear (prior to the public release as OCSO was trying to be kind to them).

I want to talk about Lee for a moment.

The trial is less than four months away (if Casey doesn't plead out). We all know that Lee has a very inappropriate habit of laughing during testimony, when there really is nothing to laugh at. I understand that it is a nervous laughter. I also think he laughs at certain moments to try and take the seriousness of the situation to a place that makes it less serious. Almost like he does it to sway you away from the seriousness of the subject they are talking about at that moment. He laughs at Casey's lies and behavior, but will be completely serious when trying to get his word in about who he thinks is responsible for what happened. It's almost seems like a calculated behavior he has... that he thinks works... when it doesn't.

On that note, I believe that Lee Anthony needs to medicated before and during the trial. Anti-anxiety of some sort, because his laughter is insulting.

Yeah, I just posted about Lee's comment during an interview about how upset he was at his mother/parents for looking for Caylee's remains in the woods when they were supposed to be looking for a live Caylee.

I don't know what to think about this (unusual)guy except that he is not my cup of tea, when it comes to behavior. I have bouts of what I call "inappropriate laughter", it usually happens in church or during meetings where people are being very serious. It has never happened when speaking about someone's pain, or because of a person suffering, etc. I do not understand Lee's laughter.

LolaMoon I think you are correct that he thinks he is controlling the situation with his laughter. Passive aggressive is the word that I attach to Lee. I was willing to believe he was another victim of ICA until he went on the cruise with his parents and mouthed "I love you" to ICA after she had made claims he molested her.

Annie Dowling said that she had seen ICA and Lee hang out together and they were like (paraphrased)really good friends as a brother and sister. It is that statement that makes me think that Lee never did molest or proposition Casey.

And then we have his speech at the memorial...CMA...oh...CMA. What was that? IMHO, he is just as hidden in his motivations as the rest of the Anthonys. This family is united...uh yeah, united in looking out for themselves.

:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back