But as it stands at this moment, he (Lee) is 100 percent behind his sister

I don't for one second believe that he is standing by her.
Not one second..

He is doing what he has to do to try and live a normal life. Soon as he drops the ball that she is a rotten, horrible killer, his life will not be normal.

I have to agree.

But just once, just once, it would be so wonderful to see somebody in that family stand up for Caylee! To heck with Casey, for goodness sake. I am still holding out hope that once this actually proceeds to child either Uncle Rick, and or the great grandparent will be there on the prosecution side for Caylee.

I know it's probably alot to ask or wish for, but still holding out some hope!

Or that comment is the last one he made to Luca and he hasn't said a word for a year or so...since all the evidence has come out.

Yes, in the article it is not clear whether this is a fresh quote from Lee or the old one.

I think his lack of support shows he is standing up for Caylee in the only he can while trying not allienate his family. I think they are aware of how he feels but that he has agreed not to publicly confirm it. Actions sometimes do really speak louder than words.

I dont want to get into those molestation statements because it really brings out some open wounds for quite a few people, but I will make one comment. I think that she had used that before with Jesse and a few others and she got a favorable, your in my pocket now, response. She had very little in her life to complain about or gardner sympathy from so she made something up. Maybe at a party where some other girl had a truthful and sad story to tell, Casey felt the attention diverted from her and wanted to one up her. I think she also used it to explain away bad behavior and thats why the seriousness of her claim. IMO

What a sick & twisted thing to make up about her own brother (& father) for her own selfish reasons..She's evil :furious:

And KC is so behind him with the molestation allegation. Open your eyes LA if the roles were reversed your sister would be anywhere but behind you.

If he so much believes his sister...how come he's not on the hunt for Zanny? Why isn't any of the family on the search for Zanny? Why didn't they use their PI's to search for the zanny instead of searching the woods? Just saying! I don't think Lee believes his sister didn't do it. I think he still loves his sister but is also confused and frustrated by her.

Just to clarify the immunity aspect, what Luka was saying is that he has what is commonly called "Use & Derivitive Use Immunity." More info here.

Also, Luka stepped down from representing Lee on July 30, 2009. (Link here.) This has to be an off-the-cuff, general run-of-the-mill statement of how Lee felt rather than a response to anything currently happening, IMO.

I don't think Lee believes his sister didn't do it. I think he still loves his sister but is also confused and frustrated by her.

--respectfully snipped

Exactly. confused & frustrated

I know a lot of people disagree with me on this, but THAT IS HIS SISTER. I don't expect him to want her to be put to death or even LWOP. Personally, the fact that he has stayed out of the spotlight - no media tours, no showing up at every court hearing, no pressers to refute every allegation - speaks volumes to me. It simply tells me that he loves his sister and his parents, however refuses to agree to sacrifice his life, stable job and relationship with Mallory. I'm sure he worries about his sister and his parents whom he loves. I just think he has made the choice to shift focus on taking care of himself, first. Frankly, GA & CA should have followed his lead. Maybe not on the court appearances, but at least kept their mouths shut to the media.

As far as the Luka statement, I imagine Luka got calls from the media requesting a statement from Lee. He probably contacted Lee and Lee okay'd his generic statement. BC already issued a statement from GA/CA refutely KC's allegations of incest. I personally respect the fact that he isn't saying too much. He seems to be the smartest of all of 'em, imo.

ducking now :couch:

If Lee is behind Casey it helps to solidify my belief that she did not murder Caylee. I have been wondering where he was! Also wondering why Mallorys depo is not available after all the time the SA has had to file it for the defense!

He's obviously lying though...

Consider this statement from Ts. Luka, Dec. 2008: "Again, when this investigation began, we did not know who was responsible for Caylee's disappearance. Mr. Anthony was going under the assumption she was kidnapped."

If he so much believes his sister...how come he's not on the hunt for Zanny? Why isn't any of the family on the search for Zanny? Why didn't they use their PI's to search for the zanny instead of searching the woods? Just saying! I don't think Lee believes his sister didn't do it. I think he still loves his sister but is also confused and frustrated by her.

They all went to the Bahamas recently. Maybe they thought she was there..?:innocent:

If Lee is behind Casey it helps to solidify my belief that she did not murder Caylee. I have been wondering where he was! Also wondering why Mallorys depo is not available after all the time the SA has had to file it for the defense!

I think that Lee is just towing the company line and that he is done w/Casey. If he really supported her, I would have expected him to have attended at least one of her court hearings.

They all went to the Bahamas recently. Maybe they thought she was there..?:innocent:

Is this true? The whole A family, or just LA & his GF?

LA won't say anything that will incriminate his sister. Doesn't matter anyway . . . . I don't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

Exactly. confused & frustrated

I know a lot of people disagree with me on this, but THAT IS HIS SISTER. I don't expect him to want her to be put to death or even LWOP. Personally, the fact that he has stayed out of the spotlight - no media tours, no showing up at every court hearing, no pressers to refute every allegation - speaks volumes to me. It simply tells me that he loves his sister and his parents, however refuses to agree to sacrifice his life, stable job and relationship with Mallory. I'm sure he worries about his sister and his parents whom he loves. I just think he has made the choice to shift focus on taking care of himself, first. Frankly, GA & CA should have followed his lead. Maybe not on the court appearances, but at least kept their mouths shut to the media.

ducking now :couch:
~respectfully snipped by a faithful lurker who's learning :waitasec:

I completely see it this way as well, in my medical career I have worked with addicts and this is generally the way the see their loved ones as well of course there are exceptions. At the memorial Lee was as he said truly broken, my own person could not help but share his grief. I think he said CMA because he could not bring himself to say her name. My heart goes out to them, often when we can't be sad that emotion turns to anger. He is the smart one, blessings!!! Of course MOO :)

I completely see it this way as well, in my medical career I have worked with addicts and this is generally the way the see their loved ones as well of course there are exceptions. At the memorial Lee was as he said truly broken, my own person could not help but share his grief. I think he said CMA because he could not bring himself to say her name. My heart goes out to them, often when we can't be sad that emotion turns to anger. He is the smart one, blessings!!! Of course MOO :)

I'm so glad you came out of lurkdom!!! WELCOME!!!

Hope to see you post more often! :)

LA won't say anything that will incriminate his sister. Doesn't matter anyway . . . . I don't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

It was the whole family..

I haven't heard a word about him in a long time..Is he still blogging?

dont know. it was really his emails to cindy that i read in 'mommy's little girl' that shows what he thinks of casey to me (and of cindy's denial.')

dont know. it was really his emails to cindy that i read in 'mommy's little girl' that shows what he thinks of casey to me (and of cindy's denial.')

I have never seen his blog or anything from it. Can someone direct me if it exists still? TIA.

Thank you for the welcome ♥ There are a lot of amazingly insightful peeps here :)

On a cruise, to Nassau, and Cocoa Cay in the Bahamas. Monarch of the Seas from Port Canaveral.

Kellymay77 Welcome to Websleuths! Glad you've come out from hiding in lurkerville!!! :)

I was raised in a very religious enviroment, but more than the religion itself was the moral standards, forgivenes for all, and although we held family members and loved ones accountable and responsible for their actions we loved them regardless. Of course our issues were not blown wide open to the public and media scrutiny. I guess what I am saying is at the end of the day GA & CA are still Lee's mom and dad. And Casey is still his sister. My mom did some pretty horrendous, depllorable stuff that we kids managed to survive through (Thanks so much Daddy!) but we forgave her. I still loved her. I never forgot however!

Yes I would love to see one of the family members stand up outright for Caylee. But I can see how difficult that could be in this situation with all of the intense scrutiny. As I've read in some other posts reminded me that in his own way Lee has made the effort his way.

All I know is I would not want to be walking in his shoes! My heart and prayers still goes to the family and little Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back