Bye bye Billy :(

FFWifey said:
In honor of Billy Thorpe, I'm having a 70s flashback and singing "Children of the Sun."

Good thing I'm home alone. Hope the neighbors don't hear me. I wish I had a Bic lighter to hold over my head.
Go for it Wifey....dont worry about the neighbours:p

michelle said:
Stress will kill someone! I stress so much, I am stressing all week because I have a GYN appointment tomorrow and I am afraid they are going to find something wrong! Not only do I stress way to much but I think I am a hyperchondriac, lol...Go figure considering me going to school for Nursing!:waitasec: DH says I had OCD as well, I swear narla I am not that weird.:crazy:
Oh I don't think youre wierd, because that would mean I am wierd LOL

I used to be a hypochondriac too, not so much anymore, too many times Ive thought I was dying and I wasn't so......lol...gave up on that one!
I probably have OCD as well, don't wanna put too many labels on myself though :p

narlacat said:
I don't smoke half as much as I used to, haven't had one today and its lunchtime!
I can go without but am a social smoker, for me not to smoke I have to hibernate!

But I think stress is the killer and I stress alot too, my friend who just died at 45 was under considerable stress- high profile job and marriage trouble...add to that the fact he smoked and didnt eat right....I've got 7 years left at this rate...in fact it could happen now god knows 38 yr olds have heart attacks.
Now I've scared myself LOL
Refer to Jbean thread about Caffine quick Laffin

:laugh:
narlacat said:
Oh I don't think youre wierd, because that would mean I am wierd LOL

I used to be a hypochondriac too, not so much anymore, too many times Ive thought I was dying and I wasn't so......lol...gave up on that one!
I probably have OCD as well, don't wanna put too many labels on myself though :p
That is true! I thought for sure I would die while giving birth :chicken: .

michelle said:
:laugh: That is true! I thought for sure I would die while giving birth :chicken: .
Hahaha I didnt think I would die but I was really worried about the pain! and ex hubby was really worried about being stuck in that room with me!
I just kept praying that I wouldnt feel anything.....and I didn't!
Had to have an emergency caeser, I have no idea what a contraction feels like or labour....

narlacat said:
Hahaha I didnt think I would die but I was really worried about the pain! and ex hubby was really worried about being stuck in that room with me!
I just kept praying that I wouldnt feel anything.....and I didn't!
Had to have an emergency caeser, I have no idea what a contraction feels like or labour....
Well what do you know, I had that happen as well!

narlacat said:
You did not!!

This is getting freaky lol
I swear I did. I went into labor had horrific contractions for about 2 hours, they gave me an epidural and I was in labor for 16 hours then they had to do an emergency c-section after I PUSHED FOR 3 HOURS!

narlacat said:
Oh look! JDBs talking to me!

How do you mean?
About what makes us live longer silly Caffine and Booze :doh:

JDB said:
About what makes us live longer silly Caffine and Booze :doh:
Oh I remember now!
Its cool to drink coffee and red wine, in your case beer..

michelle said:
I swear I did. I went into labor had horrific contractions for about 2 hours, they gave me an epidural and I was in labor for 16 hours then they had to do an emergency c-section after I PUSHED FOR 3 HOURS!
Oh I had none of that, thank god..
I did nothing, and got given a gorgeous 5 pd little boy when I woke up and got the tiniest little scar....I definitely recommend the c-section! (as you guys call it)

narlacat said:
Oh I had none of that, thank god..
I did nothing, and got given a gorgeous 5 pd little boy when I woke up and got the tiniest little scar....I definitely recommend the c-section! (as you guys call it)
Mine was the worst experience ever! To this day I still have problems! Do you ever think of having anymore babies? Mine was 8'14 THANK GOD for c-sections!:eek:

michelle said:
Mine was the worst experience ever! To this day I still have problems! Do you ever think of having anymore babies? Mine was 8'14 THANK GOD for c-sections!:eek:
From the caeser?

Not anymore....I've left it too long....

Oh my!! thats huge lol

narlacat said:
From the caeser?

Not anymore....I've left it too long....

Oh my!! thats huge lol
I was wondering if you ever want anymore babies. I was not asking if you had problems from the section, lol...

michelle said:
I was wondering if you ever want anymore babies. I was not asking if you had problems from the section, lol...
No you said this

<<Mine was the worst experience ever! To this day I still have problems>>

I asked, from the caeser?

This thread was suppose to be about the death of Billy Thorpe, but instead we are talking about childbirth, I suppose in some ironic way they are related ( birth, death), both of them can be very painful, but Im still in shock over Billys death it just hasnt sank in yet.

Shazza said:
This thread was suppose to be about the death of Billy Thorpe, but instead we are talking about childbirth, I suppose in some ironic way they are related ( birth, death), both of them can be very painful, but Im still in shock over Billys death it just hasnt sank in yet.
Ok sorry Shaz, Michelle and I got off topic........again.........as we do.
Michelle stop it LOL

Billy Thorpe really was great and a nice guy by all accounts...a regular Joe.

narlacat said:
No you said this

<<Mine was the worst experience ever! To this day I still have problems>>

I asked, from the caeser?
Oh sorry. Yes from the caesar. I had horrible infections ect...They thought they would have to recut me and stitch me again!:eek:

SORRY!!!!! So tell me who was this Billy? I do not know, was he a rocker?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back