CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From their facebook;
If you look at the pic, Sept. 2013, from Circus Circus, it looks like Louise is pregnant, and likely to give birth before the end of the year. There are 12 children in that pic.
There are pics of three different vow renewal ceremonies, 2011, 2013, 2016.
If you look at the vow renewal Sept. 2013, Louise is wearing a flower in her hair, and the boys are different age than in the pics posted 2016. (I am finding the boys are a bit easier to track time with, because there are only 3). Louise is facing away from the camera, so I don't know if she is still pregnant in this pic.

This is so creepy. I hope these children/ adults get all the help they need.

makes me worry if there may be failed pregnancies or deceased children still unfound...

Given some comments I have found, and given the mother's age, I believe there have been failed pregnancies and late-term miscarriages.
Given their shared account on FB, I don't know who is making comments. There is an eerie comment on the pic posted June 2012. David-Louise Turpin posted comment "Thank you! I miss you and your office staff very much. Haven't had much desire to reproduce without you around."
Is that a play on words (using reproduce for copying/xeroxing), or is that a sexual innuendo? Strikes me as odd.

Kimberly Milligan, 50, who lives across the street, said that when she first moved in she was told by a person doing construction work on her home that the family had 12 children.

At first, she said, she would see a woman with an infant, but she eventually stopped seeing the child.

Over the years, she also occasionally saw three children who looked like pre-teens coming out of the house to get into a car with their parents.

A lot about the family struck her as strange, she said. The children she saw were very pale. And she often wondered why, if there were so many children in the house, they never came out to play.

“I thought the kids were home-schooled,” she said. “You know something is off, but you don’t want to think bad of people.”

Once about two years ago, she said, she came across the pre-teens putting up Christmas lights at the home and said hello.

“They looked at us like a child who wants to make themselves invisible,” she said.

On Monday, Milligan was struggling to grasp how the alleged cruelty could have gone unnoticed in the neighborhood.

“We’re not acres apart,” she said. “How did no one see anything?”

~snip

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-perris-children-shackled-20180115-story.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several neighbors recalled an incident several months ago in which a number of children were out in front of the house late at night working under floodlights to put sod in the yard.

Code enforcement had visited the neighborhood and was citing homes with unkept yards, said Gary Stein, 32, who lives on the street.

There were two adults and maybe four or five kids who looked relatively young — maybe around 10 years old, Stein said.

“I thought it was weird, but I’m the kind of guy that doesn’t want to get in anybody’s business,” he said.

~snip
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-perris-children-shackled-20180115-story.html

From their facebook;
If you look at the pic, Sept. 2013, from Circus Circus, it looks like Louise is pregnant, and likely to give birth before the end of the year. There are 12 children in that pic.
There are pics of three different vow renewal ceremonies, 2011, 2013, 2016.
If you look at the vow renewal Sept. 2013, Louise is wearing a flower in her hair, and the boys are different age than in the pics posted 2016. (I am finding the boys are a bit easier to track time with, because there are only 3). Louise is facing away from the camera, so I don't know if she is still pregnant in this pic.

Their pics jump from 2011 to 2015 for me. Can you directly link the circus circus post from 2013? Also, wouldn’t the baby be older than 2 if she was pregnant in 2013?

Given some comments I have found, and given the mother's age, I believe there have been failed pregnancies and late-term miscarriages.
Given their shared account on FB, I don't know who is making comments. There is an eerie comment on the pic posted June 2012. David-Louise Turpin posted comment "Thank you! I miss you and your office staff very much. Haven't had much desire to reproduce without you around."
Is that a play on words (using reproduce for copying/xeroxing), or is that a sexual innuendo? Strikes me as odd.

Follow the recipient of that comment, where she works. I think it's legit about reproducing.

Here’s a recent news video of their neighborhood.
https://www.facebook.com/fox5atlanta/videos/10155215038620823/

Those houses are so close together, I just can't see how no one knew that children lived there.

Such a horrible story! I am so glad the 17 yr old escaped and notified LE and this torture of the children came to a halt.

I am waiting to hear more of the fact to this story.

How horrific, and bizarre. WTH has been going on with these people, I can’t imagine, well, maybe drugs? I might say mental illness but how could they both be that mentally ill? Thank God the girl escaped and called. She’s a hero in my book.

I saw that - the person who posted that is apparently an ob/gyn

Although some of the pictures are posted during 2016, some of the photos posted in 2012-2011 look like they are from the same ceremony. The date of posting is not necessarily when they were taken. So the malnutrition may have started several years ago (I hope not).

I had the same thought. This may have been going on for a lot longer than is assumed today.

Look closely at the wedding pictures. Looks like they have recreated the same event more than twice. Notice the length of moms hair...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think you are right! Her hair is lighter color with obvious bangs in some that appear to have been an earlier time, and longer/darker with a side-swept bang in the more recent (I assume) pictures. I don’t see pics of the kids in the blonder photos “wedding”

How horrific, and bizarre. WTH has been going on with these people, I can’t imagine, well, maybe drugs? I might say mental illness but how could they both be that mentally ill? Thank God the girl escaped and called. She’s a hero in my book.

Im leaning towards shes not all there and he's the kind of man who if he says shes having a baby shes having one. The idea of reproduction reinforces his "manhood"

Just reading this now. Dear G*d in heaven, this one is CREEPING me out. Those poor children! That brave, brave girl who escaped. She is a true hero. I'm wondering if aside from possible familial abuse, if they were trafficked in any way. This is going to take years and years of therapy to help stabilize these dear children. I am truly sickened, and I pray those two monsters are dealt with in the most severe manner the law permits. So, so, so sad.

Im leaning towards shes not all there and he's the kind of man who if he says shes having a baby shes having one. The idea of reproduction reinforces his "manhood"

No, I'm not giving this woman a hall pass of any sort. #1 rule of womanhood is protecting children at all cost. She has failed the woman test, and is a criminal. A heinous one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah