CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure every imaginable care was taken to ensure the younger kids are in safe & good homes, and equally sure their care is being closely monitored.

That's a lot more than virtually all other foster kids ever could expect. But...was just sharing the hope that these kids are receiving even more, equivalent to the incredible care their older siblings are being surrounded by and showered with.

I don´t quite trust that.
Does anyone know the case of Genie Wiley?
That was many years ago, but still.
She ended up horribly. You´d think that she would be well taken care of after what she went through.
But it didn´t end so well.

The father made a good living, With all of the tax deductions, he got to keep most of it.

What did they spend it on? Not food, clothing, medical care, toothbrushes for the kids, Where did it go?

I asked this question before but never got any responses. I'd like to know, too! All of my money seems to go to my (2) kids, which they obviously did not spend their money on....

CBS News had a brief video of today's hearing. DT got a haircut, wore glasses, tie and LT looked haggard and 10 yrs. older.

I asked this question before but never got any responses. I'd like to know, too! All of my money seems to go to my (2) kids, which they obviously did not spend their money on....

Something tells me LT liked to shop a lot... maybe had a shopping addiction or is a hoarder. In the bankruptcy docs, Kohl’s, Target, and department stores national bank were listed as creditors, on top of all of the other general credit cards. I remember someone saying they saw a pic on Facebook that LT made a comment about how she was going to miss her in-vitro friends, or something along those lines. If she was getting fertility treatments, that’s a big expense as well.

The haircut didn't make him any more human, he still looks like a freak, and she looks really haggard. They both realize their day of justice is upon them.

I don´t quite trust that.
Does anyone know the case of Genie Wiley?
That was many years ago, but still.
She ended up horribly. You´d think that she would be well taken care of after what she went through.
But it didn´t end so well.

Yes, am very familiar with Genie's terrible story, and have posted multiple times about it in these threads about the Turpins.

These are different times, though, in one significant way. There's so much more immediate, SM scrutiny of everything, which in this case has led to world-wide revulsion & shock, and an outpouring of sympathy and a will to help.

For the moment, anyway, all of the kids are receiving more help than Genie ever did. She was considered & treated an "experiment" by most. All of the Turpin children are being perceived and treated as the victims they are.

Am I the only one who gets kinda freaked when the look at each other all smiley?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428831/Turpin-parents-hit-three-charges-child-abuse.html

I don’t really see him as smiley per se. more of the “well here we are” face. I can’t really verbalize it. But when LT smiles, it appears to me like she’s genuinely amused or happy, not a care in the world about how she treated her children. Like it’s a big joke to her. JMO

ETA just watched the beginning of the video posted below and see him smiling and laughing. Gross. They are disgusting human beings and I can’t wait for justice to be served.

Thank you ALL for the updates!

What did his lawyer mean at the end when he was talking about the media and then said DT would appear as present?
Do they have him appearing somehow different than he is normally (daily in jail)? Do they have him drugged?
I'm (as usual) confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member