GUILTY CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve transcribed the 911 call in case this video doesn’t work for everyone. O = 911 Operator.

O. What’s your name?
J. Jordan Turpin.

J. OK. I live in a family of 15 people and my parents are abusive. They abuse us and my two little sisters right now are chained up.

O. And how many of your siblings are tied up?
J. Two of my sisters. One of my brothers.

O. How are they tied up – with rope or with what?
J. With chains. They’re chained up to their bed.

J. We live in filth and sometimes I wake up and I can’t breathe because of how dirty the house is.

O. When was the last time you had a bath?
J. I don’t know. Almost a year ago.

J. I’ve never been out. I don’t go out much so I don’t know anything about the streets or anything.

O. Are you home schooled?
J. No, we don’t do school. Our mother tells people we’re private schooled and she has a fake private school set up but we don’t really do school. I haven’t finished first grade and I’m 17.

J. I don’t know much about my mother. She doesn’t like us. She doesn’t spend time with us ever. They are chained up to their bed.

I’ve never heard of anything like this in my life, and I’m no spring chicken. How can Louise’s sister not have known there was something very, very wrong for all these years? I can't understand how all those children were so quiet that no-one knew they lived in the house. They must have been gagged, threatened, beaten or punished to be so quiet. This woman and her husband ... I can't bring myself to call them parents ... deserve to spend the rest of their days in prison. I just can't get over how shocking this is. Their lives will hopefully seem like heaven on earth now that they're free. Bless them all.

It was a long call. They have only released just a small small part of it. IMHO

"Right now, the children are deciding on whether they will be there, or speak. It's up to each one of them."

The attorney said a prosecutor will testify and some of the adult children will be there.

Before the Turpins get sentenced for torture, their children might testify about their grisly abuse

Updated 9:26 AM EDT, Fri April 19, 2019
The judge has ordered that video and photos of the victims are only allowed from the neck down. NO faces are allowed to be shown. This indicates that some will probably make an appearance.

EDIT: Just changed to no photos at all of victims.

The judge has ordered that video and photos of the victims are only allowed from the neck down. NO faces are allowed to be shown. This indicates that some will probably make an appearance.

EDIT: Just changed to no photos at all of victims.

Brian Rokos
@Brian_Rokos
·
2m
New order given just now. No photos at all of victims.

Brian Rokos
@Brian_Rokos
·
2m
Two microphones and a box of facial tissues are set up at a lectern in anticipation of victims making statements. Louise’s sister Elizabeth told me a couple of months ago she plans to speak in support of Louise.

The siblings are very brave whether they are present in the court room, speak, or have someone read their remarks. Each day is an unknown adventure for them, but they face it and continue on.

Those parents, are IMO, monsters, to throw away such precious gifts. Now they will be chained and have little contact with grass or sky....if they do fencing will be all around them and it will be limited. Yet, they will still have it better in some ways, food, clean clothes and some entertainment.

@Brian rokos has just tweeted about a comfort dog, but did not give background if that dog is in the court. Screenshot attached
If you scroll down, awhile ago he said this:
"Raider, the @CoronaPD comfort dog, just entered the courtroom. Raider goes to court hearings to comfort witnesses and victims. This all but confirms an appearance by some of the Turpin children."

If you scroll down, awhile ago he said this:
"Raider, the @CoronaPD comfort dog, just entered the courtroom. Raider goes to court hearings to comfort witnesses and victims. This all but confirms an appearance by some of the Turpin children."

Awww, I'm going to get a box of tissues.

Thanks!

Interesting product placement in front of the defendant. Heck, usually they aren't even allowed to have Coca-Cola or branded water bottles in front of them in court. This is a screen grab from the live feed

Attachments

• 20190419_122735.jpg
    20190419_122735.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors