CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? Perplexed my youknowwhat. Seriously. This case is really, really pushing all the proverbial buttons with me.

It makes me feel insane. I will definitely be bringing some things to the Chamber of Commerce for these angels. If anyone wants to meet with me at some point and go together and maybe grab some lunch, I am game. Let me know.

This is too much.

It makes me feel insane. I will definitely be bringing some things to the Chamber of Commerce for these angels. If anyone wants to meet with me at some point and go together and maybe grab some lunch, I am game. Let me know.

This is too much.

Gitana,

Do you know if the hospital would accept items sent by post from other countries?

I, like you all, am also deeply disturbed by this information from the presser. And also w the ng pleas. This is gonna be one hell of a trial...

A note on the disconnected cell phone. I know most (newer) cell phones even when disconnected can still make emergency calls. In fact it’ll say those words emergency call. Although the children had no idea what police were or what 911 is perhaps she just made the only call she knew how. Still very brave and intuitive... this is the only way they knew to live and yet she still knew something was very wrong. What a young lady. I hope these children receive all the services and more for the duration of their precious lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. I'm crying.

Needs:
Camisoles (xsmall)
Pajamas

Sweatpants/sweatshirts
Tops/preferably long sleeve
(crew neck for both male and female, No V-neck)
Lightweight Jackets
Underwear (conservative panties/male briefs)
Socks
Shoes
Jeans
Hygiene Products
Feminine Products

Other Items Needed:
Crafts (Jewelry kits, Weaving Kits, etc)
Play-Do
Legos
​Journal (preferably hard-bound)
Notebooks, for doodling (fun, pretty, glittery)
Crayons (primary colors)
Books dealing with emotions and feelings

http://www.mychamber.org/events/details/donations-for-perris-abuse-victims-14222

FEMININE PRODUCTS

Do we take this to mean some of the girls HAD reached puberty?

Wording this nicely...
I have been wondering if any were forced to wrap themselves so that there were no "curves" showing.
(Not that there would be much to conceal due to the malnourished state they were in.)

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gitana,

Do you know if the hospital would accept items sent by post from other countries?

Te Chamber of Commerce is accepting the items and yes, I do believe so.

Bring or mail donations to:Corona Chamber of Commerce
904 E. 6th St, Corona, CA 92879

View a Map

Oh. I'm crying.

Needs:
Camisoles (xsmall)
Pajamas

Sweatpants/sweatshirts
Lightweight Jackets
Socks
Shoes
Jeans
Hygiene Products
Feminine Products

Other Items Needed:
Play-Do
Legos
Crayons (primary colors)

http://www.mychamber.org/events/details/donations-for-perris-abuse-victims-14222

:(

That list suggests they were deprived not just of social contact, food, medical care, cleanliness, love, and knowledge of any sort about anything other than the Bible, but also of clothes, even of underwear.

FEMININE PRODUCTS

Do we take this to mean some of the girls HAD reached puberty?

Wording this nicely...
I have been wondering if any were forced to wrap themselves so that there were no "curves" showing.
(Not that there would be much to conceal due to the malnourished state they were in.)

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I;m not even going to speculate. I'm just horrified by the whole thing and outraged.

Oh. I'm crying.

Needs:
Camisoles (xsmall)
Pajamas

Sweatpants/sweatshirts
Lightweight Jackets
Socks
Shoes
Jeans
Hygiene Products
Feminine Products

Other Items Needed:
Play-Do
Legos
Crayons (primary colors)

I'm going to suggest the awesome journals that you can color in as well. You basically decorate the cover and the corners of each page yourself. It would be a way for them to truly make it theirs and get creative.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tweets were posted in the previous thread that stated Monster #1 and Monster #2 were "chained" when LE arrived to investigate.

I can't help but wonder if Monsters #1 & #2 quickly donned a set of shackles in an attempt to make it appear that the chaining of their tortured/abused children was a harmless family game in which they all willingly participated - a ridiculously lame effort in trying to create a hasty cover of their horrific abuse.

IOW: "We were play acting! See - we have chains on, too!"

Why else would the monster-parents have been wearing "chains" when LE arrived?

I'm going to suggest the awesome journals that you can color in as well. You basically decorate the cover and the corners of each page yourself. It would be a way for them to truly make it theirs and get creative.

Oh yeah!!! Great idea!! And how about those adult coloring books?

They don't mince words, calling them the evil pair.

"The evil pair were brought into court via a tunnel from the nearby Robert Presley Detention Center where they have been held since being transferred from Perris on Monday morning.

Dressed in shabby black outfits from their civilian wardrobes, both Turpins were shackled for the 20-minute appearance, with David also wearing ankle restraints...

Louise Turpin faces 37 charges while her husband faces 38. They are both charged with the 12 counts of torture, 12 counts of false imprisonment, 7 charges of abusing a dependant adult and six counts of child abuse.*

David is also charged with one count of a lewd act against a child under the age of 14. The alleged victim was one of his daughters.*"

94 years to life. Can't there be more?

Tweets were posted in the previous thread that stated Monster #1 and Monster #2 were "chained" when LE arrived to investigate.

I can't help but wonder if Monsters #1 & #2 quickly donned a set of shackles in an attempt to make it appear that the chaining of their tortured/abused children was a harmless family game in which they all willingly participated - a ridiculously lame effort in trying to create a hasty cover of their horrific abuse.

The "parents" were chained in their court appearance, not at their home when LE arrived.

No Monster #1 and Monster #2 were shackled for the arraignment hearing today. Not when LE arrived to investigate.

Can someone explain to me why he has a court appointed attorney and she doesn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni