CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The neighbor in California said they would march inside for hours. :(

Following from UK, any updates on 20/20 from across the pond most gratefully received.

So far most of sturr we know because of info here but people on Twitter are shocked..they showed the disney pics and reenactments (thank goodness blurring the faces). The DA (swoon I think I'm in love) is on

Mostly they are repeating everything we have read here. I will post if it is something new.

I'm so fascinated by their interactions at the Elvis wedding. Watch the one minute from 23 minutes. There seems to be some genuine engagement between LT and her daughter.

I don't get it. How can you be so evil one moment and yet still be able to create this sort of environment, even if it was for show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw

http://abc7.com/support-for-perris-torture-victims-pouring-in-from-around-world/2967628/

CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- More than $60,000 have been raised for the 13 siblings allegedly held captive by their parents in Perris, and the donations continue to pour in from around the world.

The Corona Chamber of Commerce hosted its monthly breakfast on Friday. Before it began, a basket was passed around to collect donations for the Perris victims.

Chamber CEO Bobby Spiegel calls the 13 children and young adults, "the marvelous 13."

"I just want the children to know there's people in the world that love them," Spiegel said.

, "the marvelous 13." I like that very much. Bless every one of them.

Why did they rene me their vows multiple times???
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lol. They r nuts. And based on what I just saw about them embracing religions outside the mainstream, perhaps it was of whatever doctrine they were following. I missed the 20/20 episode dang it. Maybe I can watch online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Tricia for your post about the photos. While I appreciate your comment is about the minors, I feel all of the siblings should be given that courtesy. Every time I see a photo of the siblings with their faces shown, I feel that that it is just adding to the abuse and degradation these young people have experienced during their lifetime. It makes me very sad to see :moo:

So far most of sturr we know because of info here but people on Twitter are shocked..they showed the disney pics and reenactments (thank goodness blurring the faces). The DA (swoon I think I'm in love) is on

Reenactments? Of what?

Very concerned about the progress of the adult children. I wonder about their educational level - seems Sandcastle School was long ago washed away, despite being registered with the State of California as a private school.

Why didn't the older "children" try to escape? Why didn't the children gang up on their parents? Did one actually drive a car? Were they too indoctrinated to challenge their parents? How could they be too indoctrinated if they planned an escape for two years? Surely they knew their situation was abnormal and dangerous. Mentally under-developed? Physically too weak.

It seems they are pretty much done talking about the Turpin's.

Reading and writing skills very rudimentary from DA on 20/20.

Theirmommy https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Perris-15-Jan-2018-3&p=13877465#post13877465

cache.php

https://goo.gl/images/8bAPov
I hadn’t seen this photo before today. I wish I could see it with out the blur.

try here ... unblurred pics of the kids can’t be posted here, though.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/01...rors-parents-shackled-13-starving-kids-589091

Thinking tonight about my own childhood, which wasn’t great and took years to get over. But I was never chained up, I went to school and I was given surprising freedom to read whatever I wanted. Books saved me when I was growing up. I’m so sad that these children didn’t even have that.

Very concerned about the progress of the adult children. I wonder about their educational level - seems Sandcastle School was long ago washed away, despite being registered with the State of California as a private school.

Why didn't the older "children" try to escape? Why didn't the children gang up on their parents? Did one actually drive a car? Were they too indoctrinated to challenge their parents? How could they be too indoctrinated if they planned an escape for two years? Surely they knew their situation was abnormal and dangerous. Mentally under-developed? Physically too weak.

They were brainwashed and had no resources. This seems a little harsh.

DA wants public's help, tips, etc. They want to know what happened to the family.

Tips: 1-888-934-KIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members