CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Lucy's mom, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Good memory you have and yes there are some similarities. Didn't her military father and mother allow Elvis to take
    Priscilla to the states to live with him before they were married. I always thought that was odd.

2. arkansasmimi

arkansasmimi Well-Known Member

The creditor listed in Cleburne Texas in the Ch7 is an eye doctor.

"Dr. S. performs cataract surgery, eye lid surgery, laser procedures and treats various eye diseases."

Which we know oldest son wears glasses in all photos Ava, and middle son clearly has vision problem. At least jmho

3. Pug09

Pug09 New Member

Did they say when cadaver dogs will be going to the residence?

4. keeleydoll

keeleydoll Well-Known Member

FWIW in VA you can get in state tuition prices if you live in a neighboring state and can reasonably argue that you can’t receive the degree you want or an appropriate quality of the same education in your state. As I stated in a previous thread, Blacksburg, VA is about an hour drive from Princeton, WV. There are certainly jobs in West Virginia for engineers of all sorts and still today commuting at least a bit is not uncommon.

Also, they married when she was 16 IIRC. In VA for decades now you can marry at 16 with parental consent or under 16 if you have a MD confirmed pregnancy or have given birth. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. missmargot

missmargot Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain, it’s much appreciated

6. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

No word on when, just that they were discussing it.

7. arkansasmimi

Respectfully we don't know for fact that is why they left Texas. Their home was foreclosed on per Ch 7 document 4/2010. -DT and LT swore under oath that they lived in Rio Vista farm land from 7/1999 until 5/2010. Which is only a month after foreclosure. That was on the mobile home 4/2010.

Which brings up Complaint dates beginning 1/1/2010, and post from FB stating David was back with Northrop, possible they went to CA looking for home there knowing home being foreclosed. The individuals giving interviews would have no idea of that stuff just assumed. And many trash homes and don't clean up when leaving.

Jmho

8. verbonica

verbonica Well-Known Member

Well, the jail that they are being held in is named the Presley Detention Center, so that's fitting!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...fter-13-found-captive-california-home-n837871

9. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

BBM
    I don't think that a trial will bring satisfaction. I think that one or both of the parents are sadists. Sadists are, for the most part, "made", not born that way. To inflict that type of pain and torture, for so long, and seem so nonchalant in court, my vote is sadist (subject to change w/more info).

They did an experiment in the link below, with killing bugs, with names, in a grinder (no bugs were really harmed), as a job, vs. choosing a job of cleaning toilets, or working in freezing temps. I'd have to have taken one of the latter two, probably cleaning toilets. unless I had some good cold weather gear, but I couldn't grind up pill bugs. I like pill bugs.

http://keenetrial.com/blog/2013/09/23/everyday-sadists-they-walk-among-us/

10. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Do we know for sure that the pictures were on the cell phone? I'm wondering if the sexual assault charge is documented in a photo.

11. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!?!?!

I just read the headline about the swinger allegation. Is that true?
    How can we be more stunned with this case?!

Okay, going to go back now and read how WSers are assessing this latest news.

:noooo:

12. Spice

Spice Active Member

BBM and Snipped By Me

http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-na-perris-texas-20180120-story.html

I stand corrected. This is the home that they hoarded themselves out of, bought the double wide and lived in that leaving the children alone in the house, bringing them food over occasionally.

The survivor tried to run away shortly after they arrived in Texas in the year 2000 but was returned by a local. 18 years ago.

18 years. My god.

13. redheart

redheart Active Member

I'm so sorry you went through that. :hug:

14. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

I agree. I think they left Texas because he was either laid off from his job in Fort Worth or was transferred to California. They were dependent on that good government contractor paycheck.

A layoff would explain the foreclosure and bankruptcy. He had a new job in California at the time they filed for BK, but they were so far in arrears and default on their debts that they needed to file BK to get a fresh start.

15. theirmommy

theirmommy NE Patriots & TB12 Fanatic

That’s great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

That sign behind her, makes me think that the photo was taken in a school building "Misdemeanor to consume beer/liquor on the premises". Not the best pic for a dating profile photo but for some reason folks post pics of themselves in restrooms, so, go figure.

17. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

LT pregnant here, but not sure what the year is. Any guesses? I put a heart on the faces on those [​IMG]I think are minors.

Attached Files:

18. Abp5

Abp5 Well-Known Member

Her interview today seems to be different in terms of amount/years of contact than her earlier interviews.

19. arkansasmimi

Ages are as of date #8 contacted police. Example may have just had birthday or fixing to as is #2 on Feb 3, 2018. By ages listed on Ch 7 documents they are at least on document a yea apart. But actually some are a 1 1/2 or months apart. Jmho #8 born in 2000 not 2001.

20. Abp5

Abp5 Well-Known Member

My guess is at the 2013 wedding renewal because it was taken in Vegas. She has the same hair and she looks pregnant in that video. It is the one time she wears a different dress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.