CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering the same thing since the first video of the wedding
attachment.php
it has the perfect shine and its parted all the way at the back of his head and combed forward. Unless its a thick comb over.. it looks like an old lady Dorothy Hamill-esque wig. The Mugshot looks more like Captain Kangaroo meets Spinal Tap... JMO

Reminds me of the little kid from Eight is Enough.

attachment.php

Looks high-maintenance. He's going to have a hard time finding someone at the Graybar Hotel who is qualified to coif that doo.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 11.31.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 11.31.11 PM.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 570
General Dynamic was bought out by Lockheed, and LTV (Ling-Temco-Vought) was bought out by Northrop Grumman. So he could of worked at either one. Lockheed is in Fort Worth and Northrop is in Grand Prairie.

According to bankruptcy he did work for Lockheed, and in comment to a friend in fb post David was back at Northrop. So jmho means he worked there prior.

According to ancestry the oldest was born in CA, unsure if true or not. If she was, they returned to Texas to have #2.

I have been wondering the same thing since the first video of the wedding View attachment 129146 it has the perfect shine and its parted all the way at the back of his head and combed forward. Unless its a thick comb over.. it looks like an old lady Dorothy Hamill-esque wig. The Mugshot looks more like Captain Kangaroo meets Spinal Tap... JMO
The way they are looking at each other, wth. I bet they don't look at each other like that in court. Did they even look at each other at all?

Thanks for this link. I had missed seeing this video. I paused it at 1:08 and this is what is posted as his classes.

Spring 2014
Math 090 Elementary Algebra
Fall 2015
Engl 098 English Fundamentals
Math 096 Intermediate Algebra
Mus 101 Music Fundamentals
Spring 2016
Mus 125 Guitar 1
Mul 110 Introduction to Multi
Com 100 Public Speaking
Engl 101 Freshman Composition
Math 105 College Algebra
Summer 2016
AUME 100 Basic Auto mechanics
Fall 2016
MUS 127 Guitar 2
Spring 2017
AUME 119 Basic Brake Systems
MUS 214 Guitar Ensemble
AUME 122 Engine Performance 1 *withdrew from class in Feb*
ANTH 115 Intro to Archaeology *B*

With the exception to the last two classes, he made A's! Smart guy!

I'm interested in the fact that the eldest son was allowed to take an Intro to Archaeology class. This seems like the sort of nerdy fun class I would've chosen as an elective in college. It shows he was interested in history, humankind, critical thinking, and discoveries. It can't have served much of a purpose if the Turpins were grooming him to become a provider.

It's also a bit ominous that his college career ended after he got a B in that class. Perhaps he was promised college courses only if he could achieve a 4.0? Just speculation but I wonder why it ended then, in the Spring of 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong