CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #7

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Lucy's mom, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

I have wondered about the silence from his coworkers or even an official statement. The reports confirmed he had been transferred to OK and also his income was stated when he was arrested so I do believe he was employed.
    I also wondered how they bought homes after bankruptcy but I guess with his income he qualified.

2. JDG

JDG Well-Known Member

DT certainly doesn't look 'God like' now, does he? LT seems to be 'falling for' her lawyer. Im not sure the lawyer is smiling, more of a kindly wince as he realizes whats happening.

DT just stares straight ahead. His hair do is looking more and more creepy/crazy. Gives the inmates something to grab onto when they get a chance.

Don't the men have to have their heads shaven for hygiene purposes in jail/prison?

3. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

She looks crazy evil, and, to me, he looks cold, and p*ssed.

4. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

They look like bed slats.

I have been wondering what the metal pipe on the patio is for.

5. Errrr

Errrr Well-Known Member

I think the house was in bad condition when they moved in. Nobody can do that much damage in such a short time. They wouldn't have much money after a bankruptcy.

6. rsd1200

I was looking at some of the "reviews" on a private school I knew to be not so great (discussion that took off in previous thread). Glowing reviews. I got to noticing that many reviews were by current students. I'd almost guarantee the students had to write those reviews.

7. Burtrito

Burtrito Member

I actually find it really hard to wrap my head around this one.... perhaps it is Folie a deux? Can that last a prolonged period of time?

8. kiwilaura

kiwilaura Well-Known Member

I know defence lawyers are critical to ensuring everyone gets a fair trial, but I can't even fathom how people would defend monsters like this.

In New Zealand there was a brilliant defence lawyer. He was many years in the public eye, but behind the scenes he was heavily involved in pro-bono work, justice system reforms etc. Ultimately he was haunted by the cases he worked and committed suicide a few years back. It was only after his death that people heard about everything he did outside of defending the worst of society.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/9294657/Defence-lawyer-Greg-King-was-haunted-by-crimes

9. JDG

JDG Well-Known Member

Im not sure any of these people are appropriate parenting choices for these youngsters. IMO

Keep them together but maybe as wards of the state? IMO

There may be severe issues from the long term malnutrition, esp. IMO

10. Satch

Satch Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind seeing them thrown in with general prison population, or thrown in a cage of rabid dogs and being attacked. Someone else on our forum thought that maybe since they were such religious fanatics, actually following the beliefs of about four or five cult like religions that maybe being burned at the stake would be good for them. Than they could feel the torture and pain that they did to those poor kids for decades.

I don't like to make a post like this, because like I said, I am a peaceful and helpful person who wants to help, and never hurt. But these people really need to feel what they did to those poor kids, The conditions of the Turpin home and the horrors of what happened to those poor kids sounds like something out of a Third World Country. This really was a Hell House. For me, it has gotten me so upset, that I can't even look at David or Louise without feeling hatred towards them.

My concern is now on humanitarian efforts for the kids and the joy that they will experience from peace and love. For them to develop friends and have good food, clean clothes and quality medical and dental care. I am hoping that the kids can somehow stay together to collectively share the love and excitement of being free and finally experiencing love, compassion, and peace in their loves. May the Turpin children NEVER be forgotten and FINALLY be loved!

Satch

11. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

Nothing about where they planned to live but her brother said she told him last time they talked that they were moving and were hoping to buy an old school bus but I'm unsure if they planned to live in it on land or ? Creepy to think about.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/2...y-planned-move-to-oklahoma-before-arrest.html

12. Errrr

Errrr Well-Known Member

Maybe DT won't mind his parents visiting now?

13. Rocco

Rocco Well-Known Member

Her side of the family? The sisters were being sexually abused by a family member, according to Teresa, and the family's solution was they weren't suppose to talk about it. To this day, they won't say who the family member is.

14. Oceanaire

Oceanaire Member

The sisters AND the mother.

15. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

I think it's a good bet, they didn't know she was gone, or they would have been out looking for her.

16. Rocco

Rocco Well-Known Member

Yes!!

17. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom Active Member

I don't get narcissist. But I do think she is disconnected from reality. So many of her responses seem to be so wholly inappropriate to the situation.

18. osu

osu Well-Known Member

19. rsd1200

I think he gets it, I don't think that she does. I think she's nuts.

20. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Another relative, David's brother, Randy Turpin, is the president of a Christian college in Ohio. He wrote a book about the spiritual benefits of fasting. A source close to the investigation told CBS News Randy told authorities in California on Tuesday that he wanted to explore the possibility of adopting the children. But before those discussions can happen, officials want to talk to him about another matter: whether he knew about the past abuse.
    ~snip

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/califo...children/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=47305281

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.