CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #7

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Lucy's mom, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

Snipped for emphasis

Makes perfect sense. What if one or more didn't belong to them at all? Good reason as well.

2. HMSHood

HMSHood Admiral-Class Battlecruiser

Injustice collector is a form of extreme narcissism at heart.

The Turpins at the very least showed some characteristics of injustice collector.

Injustice Collector
    http://www.psybersquare.com/family/family_injustice.html

Characteristics of Injustice Collectors:
    1.) Injustice Collectors are convinced that they are never wrong. How is it possible that they are never wrong? It is simple: They are always right.

2.) Injustice Collectors never apologize. Ever. For anything.

3.) Injustice Collectors truly believe that they are morally and ethically superior to others and that others chronically do not hold themselves to the same high standards as the injustice collector does.

4.) Injustice Collectors make the rules, break the rules and enforce the rules of the family. They are a combined legislator, police, and judge and jury of

5.) Injustice Collectors never worry about what is wrong with themselves as their "bad list" grows. Their focus is always on the failings of others.

6.) Injustice Collectors are never upset by the disparity of their rules for others with their own expectations of themselves.

7.) Injustice Collectors rationalize their own behavior with great ease and comfort.

My analysis on David and Louise Turpin is subject to change.

3. avondale14

avondale14 Active Member

we do check ups every 6 months, its free for under 17s

4. vlpate

From your article: "The Sheriff's Department would not confirm this information to "Crime Watch Daily."

5. Latestforever

Latestforever New Member

I am way behind and still catching up, but I am annoyed with the idea of restraining anyone UNLESS the person is in a licensed residential care/nursing home and even then it is a requirement to have a doctors order. They are soft restraints used for Alzheimer's/dementia patients that are not ambulatory but tend to get up and try to walk which then results in a fall that can break a hip. Even so there are time limits that dictate time with the restraints on and off. I was a RN specializing in geriatric and hospice care.

If you restrain a kid or adult like these people have done, or put a child in a closet for punishment- you are a person capable of murder and are a absolute monster that should be in prison. That's just the way I see it. This is not directed at you.

6. vlpate

Even if it sounds like an ad for his hospital, this is awesome to read:

"He adds: “They are very cognizant of what has occurred. They are aware of the situation. They are coping with it. I would say they are happy in the environment that they are in right now. They feel that the nurses and the team of medical professionals that are taking care of them actually care about them as people and that we are here to help them — that they are safe and being treated with incredible dignity.”

7. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

8. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

They have never seen a dentist. I have a problem with grown children and adults in their 20s never seeing a dentist. I have no doubt some have struggled with toothaches and infections over the years.

9. MittenScarpetta

MittenScarpetta Well-Known Member

Add the having no idea what medicine was is either, so when they had toothaches or infections they didn’t even get relief with Motrin or Tylenol.

10. vlpate

Maybe this case will wake some people up.

11. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

ITA. The public has no need to know the results right now. The parents are locked up and not going anywhere.

12. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

The defense industry pays very well and has good benefits. My husband worked for General Dynamics in Ft. Worth before Lockheed bought them out about the same time frame of when DT started working there. Starting at twenty bucks and hour, a cost of living raise every sixteen week, and insurance that cost forty nine cents a week was a very good start for many here in the metroplex in the eighties.

13. MittenScarpetta

MittenScarpetta Well-Known Member

14. human

human Well-Known Member

If there were concerns, the father is an engineer. He could invent alarms or buy them on the internet. There are all kinds of adaptive things for people.

The restraints were purely torture.

15. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Catching up, feeling the need to burn some sage over my device so I am.

Sending love and positive healing thoughts to all.

:heartbeat:

16. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Sounds like a great idea. BTW, the A&L thread is open again.

17. newsjunkie

newsjunkie Not to be confused with A_News_Junkie

I have no idea how far behind I am. If this has already been discussed please ignore.

From the article in your post, I read this:

“Further investigation revealed several children shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks in dark and foul-smelling surroundings, but the parents were unable to immediately provide a logical reason why their children were restrained in that manner,” the release alleges.

So, more than 3 were shackled when Police arrived? The 3 initially mentioned were in the living room? These others appear to have been discovered in their bedrooms after further investigation.

18. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

Yes but that doesn't mean it is false information.

19. scandinavian girl

scandinavian girl Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say that in Sweden all restraints on patients are against the law it is only on doctors orders and it has to be documented and supervised.

20. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

I have looked for an earlier series of posts but unable to locate where there was discussion of the significance of the "dark" room the chained survivors were found in. Although it is true that people who sleep during the day like to shield the light, my take on it is that one room was the punishment room and that the window(s) were intentionally darkened and muffled.

The purpose of this is sensory deprivation which adds to the brainwashing reinforcement. Chained to the mattress, likely diapered, left in the excrement, in the darkness, no sounds, starved, dehydrated, for weeks or even months, all at the whim of the depraved sadist (in my theory that is primarily LT), who also is the rescuer and only ray of light, when at her choosing she would enter to clean them, feed them, unchain them or not. I think she made one bedroom into a dungeon since the house lacked a cellar, basement or woodshed. I considered whether she sent the other survivors to care for them, but I think she reinforced her power over them by being the only caretaker of the punished.

Different links and the Sheriff report refer to "dark, foul-smelling surroundings" and others refer to a single "room" - I remember early on it was not the whole house that was dark and foul-smelling, it was that room where some were chained up.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/david...nia-house-of-horrors-and-free-her-12-siblings

"Jan 16, 2018 - Two California parents turned a homeschool into a house of horrors, chaining their 13 children to beds in a dark, filthy room, police say. David and Louise Turpin were arrested Sunday after ..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.