CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #7

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Lucy's mom, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illyana

illyana Active Member

Once you have more than 100 counts of criminal, serial child abuse that should be a mandatory Federal death penalty.

Lock the monsters up. Remove psychologists, defense attorneys, parole boards, and other simpletons from the justice system. Lock the monsters up forever.

Anyone who suggests these monsters should be paroled should not only lose their degree in law or psychology, they should be banned from all court rooms forever and stripped of all financial assets, their wealth being redistributed to the families of the victims of their "clients."

2. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Ok great, thanks for letting me know, Jax49 :wave:

(O/T, for new members and guests (again, welcome!), in case you're wondering what we are talking about as far as "A&L", we are referring to the Feb.13, 2017 murders of Abigail Williams (13) and Liberty German (14) in Delphi, Indiana.

Links to FBI Wanted Poster:
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german

(*the above links also have the audio sample of suspect's voice recorded by one of the victims on her cellphone before she was murdered, as well as a photo of the dirtbag from the cellphone video she so bravely recorded. A suspect sketch has also been created.

Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...13-amp-Liberty-German-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-1
    *there are only 70 something threads now and NO ARREST(S). The one year anniversary of their deaths is approaching.

:rose: :rose:)

3. illyana

illyana Active Member

I'm spouting angry rhetoric stuff, because the nature of this crime is too incomprehensible. I don't even want to look. It's that bad. Looking into this crime would just break my heart again. I can't do it.

4. human

human Well-Known Member

These kids and aduts are going to need a boatload of money. Where I,live, someone posted a ******** for a cat that died. The person raised $14,000 in a couple of days This cat story was not an international news event

The T family has not received nearly enough funds. The interest has to be kept up so more money will come in. The need is incredible and the funds from the govt are not anywhere sufficient

5. human

human Well-Known Member

The reality is that the govt is not going to provide much. They are going to need an incredible amount of money. I hope they can earn millions because they need it and it sure is not,going to come from the govt

6. illyana

illyana Active Member

Put me on a jury and I would give both parents immediate death penalties. I would also strip their defense attorneys of their law degrees for the temerity of minimizing the crimes against these victims if they even tried to pretend, to lie, to make like these sadistic monsters are not guilty. Not only would I strip them of their degrees, they would forfeit all their assets to a victim's defense fund. I am so done with paid liar defense attorneys.

7. ElizabethAnne

ElizabethAnne Well-Known Member

The Collingswood boys, profiled here, and the horrific abuse that the Turpins put their own children for, is on here - http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/brave-brothers

Looking at what I said earlier, I had said that I thought the defense team in the Collingswood case used "genetic disorder" but in fact the mother's excuse for starving her children was that she said the children had an "eating disorder" (my bad). They were prisoners in their home except for outings to a church. A neighbor called 911 after he found one of them scouring the garbage for food. The children were so hungry they would sometimes eat the drywall in the house. How awful. There were no dental visits and their teeth were rotted out from lack of dental care and malnutrition.

I also think that these so-called 'happy' portraits of the big family seem to be very similar to the photos posted on Facebook on the Turpin web page.

I can't grasp how the Turpin children managed to spend day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, in such dismal conditions. I can't imagine their feelings of deep despair. I have no clue what kind of idiotic excuses the monsters' defense attorneys will come up with, but the bottom line is that I don't think a jury will fall for it.

8. Rocco

Rocco Well-Known Member

That's way over the top IMO. These attorneys didn't ask for the job of representing these dopes---they were appointed. If they had a choice, I'm sure they would rather not, but it's a nasty job and someone has to do it because that's how the legal system works. Everyone is entitled to representation in court no matter what they've done. Don't blame any of this on the attorneys.

9. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

This gives the ages of the three children who were shackled. I can't find the article right off hand but I read that the children were split up into three rooms. From what I've read though, it was these three who were shackled.

http://time.com/5109576/david-louise-turpin-case-what-to-know/

10. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

O/T Our 20 y.o. cat, who, we'd had since kittenhood, passed away this past September. I never thought about a Go Fund Me acct. We buried her by the flower garden, w/her food dish, and found a nice stone off the farm, and I played Wake Me Up When September Ends. It cost us a bit of sweat, and few tears. I don't mean to offend anyone but $14k, if folks don't like humans, could have gone to living animals.

11. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Aww. This post made me tear up!

I think we forget that some of these kids were in their 20's. To not have ever seen a dentist by age 29 is neglect.

Most children need to go to the dentist for teeth cleanings and cavities by the time they're in their teens at least. And to teach them oral hygiene- how to brush and floss- they give them that purple dye test to show them how to brush correctly.

And all 13, ages 2-29? None ever had a cavity? Wisdom tooth? Infection?

Whoa!! That's all totally new info to me about trying to make a friend! Where did you find that info?

12. human

human Well-Known Member

Children should see a dentist at about age four and should have regular cleanings . People do not realize how important dental care is.

13. Leila

Leila Active Member

Just posting a marker. :smile:

14. Rocco

Rocco Well-Known Member

Absolutely.

"Poor oral health can affect the brain. Substances that are released from gums inflamed by infection can actually kill brain cells and lead to memory loss."

https://www.absolutedental.com/10-health-issues-caused-by-bad-oral-health/

15. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

While I understand your frustration, and I certainly hope that no jury takes any kind of pity on them, I am actually happy that we live in a country that can provide defense attorneys to those who need them and that we follow the "innocent until proven guilty" mantra (even if it doesn't always work out that way). The defense attorneys were appointed, they most likely didn't choose to take on this case. In addition, even though what these two people are accused of is vile, they are still entitled to a good defense and fair trial. If we strip those rights from the people we dislike then, eventually, it becomes stripped for all of us because then it becomes subjective. And one day we might need those rights ourselves.

16. Amonet

Amonet Well-Known Member

I haven't been going to most of the links, I've mostly been reading the snippets posted in these threads, so I hope a link for it will be in the media thread. It was reportedly said by another student taking classes with the eldest son who said they overheard this conversation where he asked LT if he could make friends with another student who seemed not to have any friends.

17. Amonet

Amonet Well-Known Member

I was thinking that if the siblings had mostly been on restricted diets (to put it mildly) and never got treats of sugary foods, maybe there have been limited cavities?

But, wisdom teeth is a good point, lots of people have impacted wisdom teeth. And there are other childhood injuries that are normal in growing up, not associated with abuse. I was well looked after and had a bad burn at about 18 months old, then I trapped my fingers in a door when I was about 3 or 4, and both of these incidents required hospital treatment. Then I had things like measles, mumps, rubella, and I needed GP care for those things. Lots of kids break an arm or a leg while playing, or hit their head badly. How could all of the siblings avoid all these normal childhood accidents and illnesses?

We've heard that one child was treated for a dog bit, maybe there was more healthcare in the earlier years and it's just that the siblings have been more restricted in their movements/actions and physically chained too, to avoid many of these things like broken bones in later years. But you can't avoid things like impacted wisdom teeth, you either get them or you don't, and being smaller in stature than they probably would have turned out if not for malnutrition, wouldn't that make impaction more likely if their jaws grew too small for their wisdom teeth to fit in their mouths?

But then there's one sibling who looks like he's missed out on eye treatment. I am wondering if another of them has scoliosis. These things we can conjecture were ignored by LT and DT out of neglect, and I suppose a child crying with toothache or earache would be told to shut up instead of being given a tylenol and taken to a doctor?

18. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Right. He was talking to another student (I believe it was a music class) and they went outside together where his mom was waiting by the van. He asked the mother, "This is ____. Can I be friends with her?" She replied, "Whatever" and they got in the van and left. He never returned to that class again.

There are a few articles with this in it, but the only one I can find right now is the Radar Online article and since it's a gossip rag I'm not sure if I should post the link or not.

19. ElizabethAnne

ElizabethAnne Well-Known Member

I looked up all the private school affidavit info that Turpin filed with the state that are in the State's excel spreadsheets. It looks as though they kept changing the phone number of the school both for when it was the City Day School (classified as religious) to the Sandcastle Day School (classified as non religious) and there are quite a few phone numbers. When I search these phone numbers, I find they are all mobile phone numbers when I do a reverse phone number. I am betting that there were no land lines in any of the houses in California.

Also for some of the mobile numbers, a lot of random info comes up like his purchases of a number of automobiles such as a 2009 Ford Focus, 2011 Toyota Corolla, 2012 Ford Mustang, etc. I counted 4 different mobile numbers for these schools since it appeared on the 2010-2011 spreadsheet.

I would not be surprised if the 17 year old called on one of these deactivated phones.

20. her

her the quiet girl

ditto
    I am for real ready to sell my expensive townhome on South Beach to go buy a big barn and farm house and do it.
    Sighs I miss the country so much anyway!

However it works out I think the US can donate some serious cash and have a separate committee to oversee their funds. I don’t trust any thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.