CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #9

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Lucy's mom, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

It is not giving any other information than we already know. It's explaining the charges, their condition, what happened to them. it is repeating what the DA has said, what the medical people have said and witnesses like the one in Texas who went to school with the oldest. It does not state where those new photos came from.

2. Zelda1010

Zelda1010 Active Member

Wait, really? I'm in the can't watch the whole thing camp. I saw and commented on the "trap" song and that was when I could no longer watch again w/ any sense of innocence.

Someone posted a link awhile back to the packages one could purchase (it costs $30 extra for the YouTube vid). I don't remember how songs are chosen. Did Elvis just have a lot of these types of songs so they are unavoidable, or did the sadistic "parents" pick these in particular?

3. ilovepierre

ilovepierre One day, the lost will be found

All these J names are making things so confusing!
    :sigh:

4. human

human Well-Known Member

The “children” in the videos seem so sweet and innocent. The boy seems like his legs are bône covered by skin, Is he one that was chained?

Daddy dearest had molested already in this video.

Rips the heart.

5. kiwilaura

kiwilaura Well-Known Member

I’m wondering if it’s more that “events” were important to LT/DT and they may have gone over the top for such things, and on the flip side the day to day life was too mundane for effort.

My mother is like that. Over the top lovey dovey on birthdays etc, and barely bothers with her kids the rest of the year.

6. kiwilaura

*IF* there is autism in the family, it might explain why the children were neglected/abused after a certain age (once traits became apparent) and why some of them appear to have been treated worse than others.

7. kiwilaura

I’m that new video (Spanish one) there is a photo where LT looks sick. Very thin and gaunt, bags under her eyes. She’s sitting at a table looking at the camera. IMO it looks like it might have been the time her Louise Robinette Facebook profile pic was taken.

I wonder if she has had an eating disorder? And if this plays into why she didn’t feed her children?

8. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

I wonder if some of the calorie restriction might be a hint of some sort of homeopathic treatment taken to an extreme. Some parents of autistic children implement a Gluten-free, Casein-free, Soy-free diet. I've also heard low-carb, high fat (ketogenic) diets suggested.

On the other hand, the children's symptoms that appear to mimic autism could just been signs of long-term undernourishment.

9. Bill Carson

If you go back and look at LT's childhood photos, she and her mother both look very thin, although her father is fatter than John Candy. I'm sure there was something diet-related or food-related going on in LT's raising. Also, in the ABC video, LT's sister talks about how LT and DT treated the children back when the sister lived with them in Texas. I get the impression that, rather than this coming from DT, that LT was parenting the same way she was parented as a child---that the father had to be respected and given special preferencial treatment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

I got the impression only a select few posts were public on the DT/LT account - may be wrong.

11. WestieMom

WestieMom Well-Known Member

12. kelynn

kelynn Member

There was definitely mention of Louise having a MySpace page - the sister that spoke on Inside Edition, when she made teh claims about travelling to Huntsfield to have sex with a random from the internet. She said Louise had also taken selfies etc and put them on Myspace and one of her aunties had admonished her for them being too provocative/sexy, and so she took them down (or made them private, or unfriended her auntie, i guess it's anyone's guess)
    But MySpace has been changed completely nowadays, so whether the old pages can be accessed or not I'm not sure.

13. Bill Carson

I don't know what to make of that story about her having sex with another man.

Also, I wonder if it was Huntsville, TEXAS rather than Huntsville, Alabama?

14. vlpate

15. vlpate

More from Telemundo tlmd-megynkelly-familia-encadenada-03.JPG IMG_7679-0Mtlmd+cali1.jpg

16. vlpate

I'm thinking Texas...Alabama would be quite the drive.

17. vlpate

Those are very sad children. I've seen a few of LT's mother and she always looks defeated, and really not well.

18. Bill Carson

Well, IIRC, LT's father was a Pentecostal preacher until LT got married and moved away, then he started working for the county clerk's office or something like that. It's not easy being a preacher's wife or a preacher's kid.

19. Zelda1010

Zelda1010 Active Member

20. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Yeah, I'm not a toucher/hugger. So...for me to hug someone, or accept a hug, is a bit uncomfortable for me. My Momma always said hugging me was like hugging a rock. She's not been well so I've been trying to be huggier lately. The young in need of the corrective lenses tugs at my heart. Well, they all do, but he just seems lonelier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.