CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #9

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Lucy's mom, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocco

Rocco Well-Known Member

Throw the step brother in the same boat as the dubious sisters and let that ship sail off into the sunset. Never to be heard from again.

2. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

Right there with you. :hugs:

3. kizzykat

kizzykat Well-Known Member

4. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Another siting.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/01/...13-captive-children-was-star-college-student/

5. rsd1200

6. Rocco

Rocco Well-Known Member

Too bad the hosts of these talk shows never ask them why their stories change.

7. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

The children need to decide for themselves when they are better mentally. The news cycle goes so quickly I doubt there will be much curiosity...the horror is what the media and their Aunts and Uncle are doing to them right now. They have plenty of reasons to hate their parents, no need to pile on, JMO.

8. vlpate

It's something one has to see - and I don't want to write it here...let me see if I can find it elsewhere...

9. Lulu_la_Nantaise

Lulu_la_Nantaise New Member

10. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit Holding The Line

11. ilovepierre

ilovepierre One day, the lost will be found

He was still abused.
    Not being allowed to eat or shower is still abuse/neglect.

IMO

12. ilovepierre

13. Rocco

Rocco Well-Known Member

14. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

15. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

I’m not sure which talk show hosts you’re referring to. But anyway, liars always have an excuse. One of my friends is a liar, and she would totally lie if she was God forbid in the situation of LTs siblings. She would probably change her stories left and right, just like LTs sibs, to fit the agenda of the day (or interview). If called out on it, she would rattle off another lie to explain the inconsistency. So it may not even matter if they were called out on the inconsistencies.

Just my experience with liars.

16. vlpate

That's the only place I can find it, sorry. Trust what she said is in no other report that I have seen ir heard.

17. vlpate

I was 5'9" and 95 lbs in high school...same height now and struggling to get over 115, so "normal" is relative in this case for me.

18. ilovepierre

Same here.
    I'm 5' and for the longest time, I was 104ish pounds.
    But it's normal for me.

19. rsd1200

Agree. I think LT's sibs hae some issues that they deal with, and, I think that it is possible that they, and LT, were abused as children too. However, the sibs are likely profiting off of these kids' pain. It's just plain wrong to my way o thinking.

I do scan posted articles on WS, or that I root out on the net, but as soon as I see that it is just s.s.d.d. I stop reading and move on.

The only things that I think that I can be fairly certain o , are what the LEOs hae shared with us, that they were privy to, the day they entered the home. All the people crawling out o the woodwork, Idk. People are people.

I think it will take awhile or the T sibs to tell all, especially with the malnutrition at the stage they say. Long-term malnutrition can cause quite a lot o negative things to happen to your body, mental state, and organs.

20. diamondsonskidrow

diamondsonskidrow New Member

I went off about the weights in the last thread but I'll reiterate bc of the posts above me: size & weight are all relative, esp when it comes to frame size. I'm NOT saying the oldest girl wasn't starved. I'm saying we don't have all of the information. How tall is she? How large is her frame? What is her set point? Was she particularly dehydrated the day she was weighed? Had she voided prior? Was she wearing clothes? How's her fat vs muscle vs bone ratio? Sorry, just soooo many factors play into this. The one simple number "82 lbs" does not tell us the whole story. What if she's like 5'1"?

Similarly, I'm NOT saying the youngest kids weren't starved, but some children are very small/lithe, very petite, just don't start putting on weight until they get older. My younger sis was tiiiiiny, bone-thin until she was like 18 .. she was a very late bloomer. I was my full adult size (& my highest weight ever, incidentally) when I was 13. Random!

I'm 5'9" & if I weighed 82 I'd be dead (I'd probably be dead, or at least look dead, at anything under 110) but two ppl have chimed in saying they're my same height & have recorded weights in the 90s & low 100s, and I believe them. #jussayin .. haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.