CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Discussion in 'Rampage Killings and Terrorist Attacks' started by bessie, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

However, if they invited a cop in to look at the garage, and then shot him, there would be a dozen armed cops at their door within a very short time. Cops say where they are and what they are doing. If they dont check in or answer the radio, troops are coming quickly in response.

2. CARIIS

CARIIS Spelling Bee Winner - Kindergarden!

Hi miss elley

adorable edit reason

that is how I felt, last night, when Bessie informed that I dont know what I am talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hey I am congruent I cant type spell Smith, Fares Gero Ghgh

its fair to understand I am lost -- still am !!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

But why would they invite them in? They would need a warrant and without any real evidence it would take quite a while to get that warrant. By that time the munitions/bombs etc...would be gone.

4. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

Unless the 4 cars of undercover police surround your house by accident. Then the person trying to break into your neighbor's house turns out to be a gf of the sons.... only after arresting her and many hrs later did they verify she was told to break in.

In that case they know who called and you get the death stare for weeks. :lol:

5. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Well-Known Member

I think you are thinking in very broad terms. I don't believe people should report their neighbors because they are in the garage a lot or have friends over. I think you know that is not what I meant.

I think most of us have enough common sense not to do that, but, if I genuinely believe something is off...no matter the race, color, religion of the person...I would call LE.

My next door neighbors don't sleep at night. The lights are on at all hours. Yet, I haven't reported them. You have to put things in perspective.

6. CARIIS

And hey I am honest , I live alone, and I would be scared if it were drug people , high on PCP , I have a dog , if I called, I would be afraid of them doing something to me .

Unless funny thought tanks were being driven into the living room , then I would feel safe they would go away for a bit but they would be able to post bond, but then where am I!!!!!!!!!

7. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Lots of packages being delivered isn't a red flag.
    Especially not this time of year.
    I've had a steady flow of packages for about a month now.
    New wardrobes for our move to a warmer climate.
    4 winter birthdays plus christmas.
    That wouldn't alarm me at all.

Had a cop stop and ask what my brother was doing in his garage at 2am.
    They were working on a car. Why at 2am? His mechanic worked till 11pm!

These things aren't suspicious to me.
    I wouldn't have reported them either.
    Though I also wouldn't tell anyone about it after they pulled off a massacre.

8. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

So if the FBI "took over" the investigation does that mean ALL info will now be controlled by the feds? I am not sure I like that idea.

9. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

How are things in Brussels cuffem? Are you hearing any comments on this attack? TIA

10. AnaTeresa

AnaTeresa Well-Known Member

I think the point that many of us are making is that the behavior which has been reported (third-hand, for the record), is fairly innocuous. It's only AFTER this incident that we realize it actually was suspicious. As they say, hindsight is 20/20.

11. CARIIS

So totally with a dash of undesered guilt

Americans mind their own bussiness - we are scared to help if we see a head on collison in front of us - we will get sued -- we have all seen video of a car behind another car that flies 487 feet in the air and crahses into a forest, and we carefully drive by so as not to damage our car

I think that is american tho

12. Momoffourboys

13. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

LOL

I've had to break into my own house on 2 different occasions over the years. :) LOL

Both times I expected my neighbor to report me and LE to come with guns drawn.

14. CARIIS

I also wouldn't tell anyone about it after they pulled off a massacre.

OH my god this is not a funny thing
    awesomely stated I am hysterical! needed a laugh thank you!!

15. FLmom777

FLmom777 Well-Known Member

If you call they would not know who called. I know how it can be hard to call. At a previous home we got new neighbors. When the mother was gone they had loud music going non stop. There were a lot of cars stopping on the street and somebody would run out to the car from the house then the car would leave, very quick stops. I felt like it was likely drug activity but was very concerned about calling for fear of being called racist. I am white and these neighbors were black. I did call the police a few times due to the loud music late at night that was waking my children. Now we had our windows shut and so did they so that tells you how loud it was. Every time I called the music would be turned off just before the police showed up. They probably listened to a scanner. What I finally did was get the name and phone number of the owner of this rental property. I called them in another state and told them what was going on and that if there was drug activity like I suspected they would lose their rental income property. That must have worked because these people moved out within a few weeks.

16. justanother

justanother Member

Is there a transcript of the presser this morning? I swear i heard the officer state that both of them were on the lease for that place but they were still working out if they lived there/what they used it for? Made me wonder if they used that soley for their 'mission' in which case it would make sense any visiting family (or parent living with them) would not know about what they were doing there. That would also lead more towards terrorism. JMO, of course.

17. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

Back to the SB shooting. For these two people to have carried this shooting off so successfully, walking in with long guns in daylight, shooting up this conference room, walking out, driving away, and no one had any idea who they were, this had to be thoroughly planned out!

A first timer could not have pulled this off so smoothly without help, tips, and advice from expert martyrs, IMO. Their error was in the aftermath and what to do, where to go after the mass shooting. Who ever thought of going home?! But then they must have been pretty sure of themselves that no one knew who they were.

With the reports of the mass amounts of weapons, ammunition, and bomb building supplies, it does not sound like they were just a couple on a one-time killing spree. Why would they have the stockpile of supplies? There was a lot of money invested in all those supplies that were confiscated.

It appears to me this couple were terrorists, whether they were linked to any group or not! Had they survived and not been caught, they were well supplied to carry out more mass shootings. IMO.

18. CARIIS

See something say something is as catchy as Wendys "where is the beef "

People are texting, running around frantically , they are not "seeing" anything -- how many times have each of us almost been run over , by a person on foot , looking at their cell phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Momoffourboys

He said they are both on the lease, but, unsure if they live there.
    There are snippets in MSM. Not sure of transcript.

20. CARIIS

hi blue I am lost by this ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.