CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Discussion in 'Rampage Killings and Terrorist Attacks' started by bessie, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

The guy who they keep referring to as the brother in law........who is he related to? Is he the woman killer's brother? TIA

2. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

It's not mass shooting it's terrorism, some would like it defined that way though but it's Terrorism as in the war on terror. jmo

not saying you said that

3. CARIIS

CARIIS Spelling Bee Winner - Kindergarden!

and the fries are from Paris!

4. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

5. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

I makes me so sad to think of how calm (and brave) these office workers sound. Not too long ago an event unfolding like this most people would be hysterical. We are really becoming desensitized to horrific violence aren't we? This video is haunting to me because of this. [emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

6. Tillicum

Tillicum Well-Known Member

I think his wife is the sister of Syed.

7. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

Apples and oranges, wfgodot.. I won the Lottery; the Vietnam Draft Lottery. We can either fight ISIS over there, or we can fight them over here as we have witnessed in San Bernadino, CA.. ISIS and other radical jihadist do not abide by the rules of war.
    'Make the choice'..

8. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

Maybe what is meant is that he contributed to a (legitimate) religious charity and that charity group has members (who may not even be contact with one another) who are being surveilled (the bar for that being EXCEEDING LOW) (thanks for letting us know about all that, Snowden).

Not enough info at all to go on.

9. CARIIS

I understand this is a polarizing event. IMO, in the same way Muslims are taking heat, when the facts clearly idicate that mass shootings are committed mostly by white Americans- I have no agenda, that has what history and events clearly prove.

The same thing is happening as it relates to marriages of convience. All nationialiites do it , for all sorts of reasons - just dont want it become like Jihads are the only folks doing this to get into the country, have aiabi, and commit murders.............

10. Dogface

Dogface Well-Known Member

I find that the ar15 feels like it pulls more than it kicks, but, I am more use to shotguns as well. I don't think any significant training besides watching YouTube and practicing reloading would be needed to carry this out.

11. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

12. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

You would expect family to say something like this. It doesn't mean a thing. The PR spin on this act of Terrorism (in my opinion) has begun.

I agree that we need to collect all evidence to prove what type of Terrorism this was, however it is beginning to smell like our leaders aren't going to be definitive about it anytime soon which I feel could be disastrous. Here we are, sitting ducks. A national alert would at least have us more prepared for any follow up attacks.

13. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

That's why I ALWAYS go to WS for breaking news. The Talking heads on TV are idiots and I never ever watch them anymore [emoji5]

14. Elley Mae

Maybe not.

15. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

What's the point if a watch list anyway if your not monitoring who these people are communicating with? Smdh.

16. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

The last part made me laugh. The picture of a radical nutjob in his kitchen trying to make a bomb and keeps getting chocolate chip cookies instead. Looks up address of nearest diabetic clinic to wreak his holy havoc [emoji1]

17. CARIIS

Well I'll be....I looked it up sure enought the A-15 is illigal , not that that means anything (black mrket) other than they are not telling the truth about it

18. Elley Mae

It is not possible for the F.B.I. to conduct round-the-clock surveillance on all its Islamic State suspects since one day of surveillance on a single target might involve 30 agents and analysts or more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/20/u...le-to-track-homegrown-isis-suspects.html?_r=0

This spring, the number of people under investigation for ties to the Islamic State was so high that surveillance agents had to be taken away from criminal investigations.

19. Dockins

Dockins Well-Known Member

How do we prepare for any kind of mass shooting? I was discussing this with my DH last night, and we just don't know how to avoid something you never expect to happen, especially where most people should feel safe.

20. CARIIS

We have to remember tho that to them being killed is like, in America, getting a promotion!

Honorable or whatever

Whatever it is virgins or something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.