CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really need her photo? Does it change anything? Personally, I'd rather LE did things on their own schedule and did it right, rather than scramble to keep the media up to date.

I, for one, would like to know what she looks like . . . .what were the tools in her "arsenal" - - was beauty one of them? Brains? If she was indeed a pharmacist, that's some pretty intense YEARS of courses to become licensed in this country. Money?

If you go back and look at some of the posts made by the "overnight crowd", you'll see where an article or two was posted about this couple having done a whole bunch of deleting and scrubbing of their social media and e-mail accounts before the shooting spree. I would imagine their Facebook pages would have definitely been deleted as part of that scrub down attempt. I don't know if LE can retrieve much of the stuff they deleted, but I imagine they're gonna' try.

Thanks friend.

Maybe they should post her "after" photos........you know....the ones of her laid out in the SUV after the gunfire stopped. Maybe that would send a better message to like-minded people out there.

I don't think the "like minded people" care. They're heroes. They're probably celebrating!

Hi Steel!

cracked me up: by the "overnight crowd", we are just diligent!! I think all the "deleted" stuff can be forensically found. The hard drive -- thats a bummer IMO

If you go back and look at some of the posts made by the "overnight crowd", you'll see where an article or two was posted about this couple having done a whole bunch of deleting and scrubbing of their social media and e-mail accounts before the shooting spree. I would imagine their Facebook pages would have definitely been deleted as part of that scrub down attempt. I don't know if LE can retrieve much of the stuff they deleted, but I imagine they're gonna' try.

I, for one, would like to know what she looks like . . . .what were the tools in her "arsenal" - - was beauty one of them? Brains? If she was indeed a pharmacist, that's some pretty intense YEARS of courses to become licensed in this country. Money?

She looks like a dead terrorist, with black hair and a dark complexion.

I hear that! They shouldn't allow biased misinformation on the news. Now every false flag nutcase is going to use this heh. I can see it now. '100% proof!' with like, a picture of men in black.

Indeed, that's the purview of the Internet!

it was not on her facebook page it was under a different name (probably her REAL name)

Opps... My bad! Sorry...thought CNN was reporting that she had posted it on her FB page. Where did she post it... I had to step out for a minute.

There are some pretty graphic pics at TMZ of the dead terrorists but I'm NOT linking it here just in case there are some squeamish people here.

A pharmacist? I hadn't heard this yet. Link?

[video=youtube;RboXgfX7y8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RboXgfX7y8Y[/video]

Funeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Before I clicked on it on thought I better turn down the volume-- god forbid a neighbor walked by and heard it -- the FBI ATF CIA might be ramming my door in with all this see something say something silliness- these times they are dangerous !

It cracked me up when i thought it !
I am still, however , nodding the volume down just a tad!!!!!!!

Hey to each his own - I just cant fathum wanting/ needing 400 bullets. I like two for ones on stuff like Tide, Peanut Butter, Chicken Broth, toothpaste, paper towels!!!!

Difference makes the world go around I suppose !!

Close to a quote as possible "get it while you can stock up LE and miitary are gonna be grabbing it up

everyone who has an A15 should have at least a thousand rounds , or even better 2000 rounds".................we have these things called grocery stores - they have plenty of meat!

There are some pretty graphic pics at TMZ of the dead terrorists but I'm NOT linking it here just in case there are some squeamish people here.

Wow. How did they get that photo, I wonder? It's much more graphic than the one of his wife (which looks to have been taken from a helicopter overhead or something.)

Why would LE put cuffs on him after he's dead?

(Also, the wife does NOT appear to have cuffs on but I recall reading that initially she was still breathing in the back seat.)

MBK !!

please dont let the media get anything more messed up!

God now we might have a transgerndered isis terrorist . ....(Catlin Jenner is rolling).......

Or an ISIS terrorist (fine by me!) that likes guys........

or an ISIS terrorist that likes drag queens............

or an ISIS terrorist that could not pay for her sex change because he was buying machine guns......

...........or he/she/ might not have been a musslim at all he/she might just have liked the outfits!!!!!!!!!!!......
Oye vi

Yeah, yeah .. I know. In all seriousness, the choice of the masculine name "Malik" seems highly significant, even in doing a psychological profile of this woman. (And if that's not her real name, did her husband even know her real name?)

Shock and awe, they were Muslims with ties to terrorist organizations. /s
Since my last post showing the statistical likelihood of that must have upset some, since it vanished,
may I just say; My Son is Army Special Forces. He has served in Kuwait, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan and three years in Germany.

My son does not live in fear, and neither do I, but I do wish people would wake the F'k up and smell the gunpowder already!
We are in serious trouble. IMO: If your baking cookies and holding up "Refugees Welcome" signs, you might as well be wearing a suicide belt.

Imo, the Christmas party massacre was a deflection for a much larger attack. If the mega-bomb by the terrorists had exploded as intended. An overwhelming number of San Bernardino Police, FBI, and mutual aid public safety first responders and resources would have congregated at the incident scene. As in the Paris, France terrorist attack, the secondary target was the bombing of the soccer stadium, whereas the primary target was the concert hall where almost 500 victims were either dead or injured..
Psychopaths are very deflective, calculating, creative, and manipulative and should never be mis-underestimated, imo..

Do we really need her photo? Does it change anything? Personally, I'd rather LE did things on their own schedule and did it right, rather than scramble to keep the media up to date.
Also, I would hate for her photo to get on SM and give other radical AHoles a nice picture to make martyr posters from.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow. How did they get that photo, I wonder? It's much more graphic than the one of his wife (which looks to have been taken from a helicopter overhead or something.)

Why would LE put cuffs on him after he's dead?

Standard Procedure. They don't know if a perp is dead or not. They have to treat them like a threat no matter what the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress