CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes can anyone clarify what was said about the movie theater. TIA. I had to sign for a package that arrived. For realz. No worries just shoes. For me.

What did they say about December 7? Just tuned in!

Do you suppose they're putting up a smoke screen in regards to the apartment being released to make anyone else involved feel at ease? I just can't imagine they didn't do more forensics inside?

Yes can anyone clarify what was said about the movie theater. TIA. I had to sign for a package that arrived. For realz. No worries just shoes. For me.

Security guard at movie theater was approached by a middle eastern man Monday night, the man asked about show times etc...

Later a car came by with what appeared to be a couple of other middle eastern individuals and they took photos of the theater.

The security guard contacted LEO.

BBM: I couldn't agree more. My question is why? What is the motivation? As others have mentioned, I notice that there is no fingerprint dust anywhere. I had a break in at my home several years ago. After LE left, it was a mess of fingerprint dust! It was literally everywhere! (I'm thankful they took the break in seriously). Why wouldn't it be the same at this location? LE should want to have the fingerprints of ANYONE who entered this home! These fingerprints could belong to others who wish to do harm. I just don't get it.............SMH
Should have had someone posted at the scene. Ruh Roh!!!

What did he say?

Monday night a security guard reported suspicious activity at a movie theater in the area. Apparently a man that looked middle eastern was asking questions about movie times as the theater was closing. After he left, another vehicle was seen cruising the parking lot taking pictures.

RE That is very cool, I didn't even know those existed! I have always preferred Lula mag loaders (which are probably about as fast).

I love reloading my pepper grinder!

Guys, I am experincing "shock and awe" at the media stampede in the home

Let start a "movement" we want the police chief back

lets go chant out your windows

we want the police chief back

This guy is gonna be no comment on 92% of questions damn!

Just such bull do you think they were gonna do a second attack I dont want to speculate oh come on sir that is not speculation that is common sense

answer that would be a logical conclusion - he failed the test !

"They were in contact with others in the USA is the word "cells" popping in our minds ?

Somebody is going to have to explain to me why every single expert I saw on TV this morning was absolutely horrified that the media was allowed to go into that house and not only film things, but to touch them and possibly take items.

There's no way in hell that could be considered normal protocol. Everybody in this forum knows that.

FBI Asst Dir: There is a person...we don't know...there is a person we know of their location that purchased the guns.

Q: Are they being questioned?

A: They are not arrested at this point.

Do you suppose they're putting up a smoke screen in regards to the apartment being released to make anyone else involved feel at ease? I just can't imagine they didn't do more forensics inside?

Why would they do that?

He seems to be making it clear once they're done they're done and it's up to the land owner.

I'll wait for shepard, he will have the facts. jmo

Security guard at movie theater was approached by a middle eastern man Monday night, the man asked about show times etc...

Later a car came by with what appeared to be a couple of other middle eastern individuals and they took photos of the theater.

The security guard contacted LEO.

Oh but that's "profiling" don't you know? Stay vigilant, but be sure to stay PC!

FBI Asst Dir: There is a person...we don't know...there is a person we know of their location that purchased the guns.

Q: Are they being questioned?

A: They are not arrested at this point.

I was just trying to rewind to listen to this question again and couldn't figure out how to do it; thank you!

He dodged this question twice, IIRC.

Why wasn't there any finger print dust? Surely they dusted EVERYTHING and compared the prints to people on the watch list, right?

It seems very obvious to me that they don't plan to look for, much less charge any possible co-conspirators.

In all likelihood, any co-conspirators were online. A lot of this activity is conducted online. I think they are far more likely to be digging deep into his online activity - and in my opinion, rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam