CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Discussion in 'Rampage Killings and Terrorist Attacks' started by bessie, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dockins

Dockins Well-Known Member

Sorry, I was typing slowly when you posted what I was trying to say.

2. BarryW

BarryW New Member

Her photo looks even older than that!

3. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Not surprising at all. I still believe that AlQuada ,or some affiliate, targeted Sayed by sending him a 'perfect' wife, all wrapped in a nice Jihadi bow.

4. Gigi-G

Gigi-G New Member

I really don't know. Becuz we have our hands tied. Metaphorically.
    We can all agree that this needs immediate action.
    But what action? Border control? What if they've already infiltrated?
    Personal vetting?
    If that was done we'd not be able to just vet specific groups as they will claim racism.
    There's no way any Gov dept could spare manpower to do this.
    So I think it has got to come down to street level.
    SEE SOMETHING. SAY SOMETHING.
    never mind the 'PC' crew. Just report it. Better that than more innocent lives lost to rampaging retards.

5. BarryW

BarryW New Member

The world was crazy prior to 9/11, but most of the terrorism happened overseas. It slapped North America in the face on 9/11, and I think we've all felt OUR world had changed since that date, and so sadly I think there will be much more to come.

I'm going to the USA border tomorrow or Monday to talk to the agents there. After 9/11 I had strong information about a very suspicious angry militant Muslim. Talked to Cdn. authorities, they didn't seem to give a damn (I was shocked and sickened). I contacted US authorities, got some interest, but something was just not right still. Could not go to the media to complain (that would be stupid considering the subject matter), so I just "stuffed it" and prayed that nothing would happen. I google this guy regularly. He is now in the US. I think I need to remind the authorities again, even if it's just so that if anything happens near where he is located he can be contacted. I think this is why I have been so triggered by these recent events. I'm feeling quite down and fearful.

Without going into details, after 9/11 a few of the actions I took were a bit risky (due to total "don't give a damn" by the Canadian authorities). I was collecting more (physical) proof. I wanted to just stuff this memory away, but it's been sitting in my head since 9/11. I think I need to resurrect it again.

6. Tillicum

Tillicum Well-Known Member

7. MBK

MBK Member

I'm with you on that, I just didn't expect the red-brassiere-wearing honeypot to have a mole on the tip of her nose and look like a tired, middle-aged woman.

8. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

My hinky meter will not stop signalling she isn't who she says she is. I have no real reason to think this but once it popped into my head everything makes me think more and more it's true. But even if it isn't her I doubt we'll never know.

9. Cappuccino

Cappuccino Well-Known Member

Has the Canadian border been a source of terrorists entering the US?

10. Sweet Fox

Sweet Fox New Member

I don't believe the money came from the sale of the mother's house. Wonder where the money trail will lead to.

11. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

Is that stabbing the one where the machete was used and the person yelled 'this is for Syria'?

12. Gigi-G

Gigi-G New Member

13. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

Yuppers.

14. Gigi-G

Gigi-G New Member

LOLOLOLOL.
    shouldn't laugh but oh my......

15. FLmom777

FLmom777 Well-Known Member

I doubt that he ever saw her face before they were married. I bet he was not happy once she revealed herself. I too wonder if she is not the person that owns that name. I saw a group photo of when she was a student and without the list of names I would not have picked her out. I am beginning to think she was planted and is no who she claims.

16. Cappuccino

Cappuccino Well-Known Member

That seems more like a lone nutter than anything to do with ISIS. Thankfully all the victims are injured rather than dead, and the culprit is safely under arrest. That doesn't seem like its in the same category as what happened in Paris or the attack we're discussing on this thread.

17. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

Welcome to the dark side.

18. Gigi-G

Gigi-G New Member

19. BarryW

BarryW New Member

I too cross the border to the USA on a reg. basis as I'm in a border town and have relatives 45 mins. away (plus used to shop there a lot until the Cdn. dollar tanked). I've been stopped once for a very thorough check of my mini-van. It was going into the US. It was because they were seeing me so often I guess. No problem, I did not mind at all. They took mirrors under the car, I think the dogs came by (I was put in another room, but saw them walking away with the mirrors). My stops on both sides now (for years) are very quick. I probably should get Nexus, just haven't bothered yet.

I would not mind if they looked through my car thoroughly at both borders at all times if I thought they were checking a lot of people.

One time, maybe 10 years ago at least, I was with my teenaged son going to the US. A van was 2 cars ahead of us at the kiosk. It was a large van, no windows at side or back. It was taking forever and I lamented that I'd picked the wrong line, again. Then I notice that agents came out of the building, guns drawn. Told my son to duck down (we both did). No shots fired, but they took 2 men out of the van, they were wearing Muslim-type clothing (long white shirt, white pants, white prayer hats). They didn't move the car right away, took about another 15 mins. Then they started up again, everything back to normal. I tried to see if there was anything about it in the news, and there was not.

20. FLmom777

FLmom777 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome. I heard the dark side has cookies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.