CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on where they are from. Iranians, Syrians and Lebanese as a whole often have very attractive facial features. Pakistan/India has a distinctly different population than the ME.

Conservative Muslims shun makeup or cosmetic surgery, many of the ultra conservatives don't even believe in plucking their eyebrows as that is altering what God created (but they do believe in removing all hair below the neckline for hygienic reasons). Oddly enough while the women may shun makeup many of the ultra conservative men (even Osama bin Laden supposedly) do dye their beards black as they age.

There are absolutely beautiful Pakistani women. And if you haven't seen a beautiful Indian woman, just watch a Bollywood movie.

http://beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/818-most-beauty-pakistanian-women

Their sign says "Love for all, Hatred for None". A mosque near my home says "There is only one prophet, and he is Mohammed".

Wonder if this Mosque is in one of the "Muslim areas" where they don't allow in Non-Muslims without a hassle. Wonder if the firetruck was allowed in without a hassle?

What? Do you have a link to something explaining this? I've never heard of it other than in urban legends. That's in the US though.

If she hadn't posted her devotion to ISIS on facebook I don't think ANY of this would have come to light.

I agree Sonya, and I will go one step further and say that it is very likely that this would have been officially called "workplace violence" if the FBI hadn't taken an extraordinary risk and publicly called it Terrorism--which unfortunately is probably due more to the fact that the risk is now becoming short term rather than it being motivated by ethics and the right thing for the American citizens.

Also, WTF is up with an admission that FT. HOOD WAS AN ACT OF TERROR 6 years later -- Guess I'm a total cynic because I can only conclude that this confession must be an effort to gain something politically.

The areal shot I saw did look female but it was from a distance, they stripped off her hijab and she was in shorts, socks, with her bra exposed.

There are close up shots of Farook dead on the pavement so there must be some of her. If someone has a link I wish they would post it.

I agree. The body looked female to me as well. The shape of the torso, thin at the waist and wider at the hips is generally anatomically female. There are exceptions of course, but as a general rule, this is the case.

I agree Sonya, and I will go one step further and say that it is very likely that this would have been officially called "workplace violence" if the FBI hadn't taken an extraordinary risk and publicly called it Terrorism--which unfortunately is probably due more to the fact that the risk is now becoming short term rather than it being motivated by ethics and the right thing for the American citizens.

Also, WTF is up with an admission that FT. HOOD WAS AN ACT OF TERROR 6 years later -- Guess I'm a total cynic because I can only conclude that this confession must be an effort to gain something politically.

I think the current administration has a policy of not saying that anything is Islamic terrorist attack. Obama will say that the 911 attack was Taliban, but not Islamic.
All MOO

Islamic State attracts increasing number of women to help carry out jihadi agenda

Ten of the 71 recruits for the Islamic State arrested in the U.S. since 2014 have been women, according to a report that indicates the roles of women in the militant group’s ranks is increasing.

Since March 2014, authorities have charged 71 people with Islamic State-related activities. This year alone, 56 of them were arrested — a record number of terrorism-related arrests for any year since 9/11, according to the report from George Washington University’s Program on Extremism.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/5/rise-isis-women-10-71-recruits-arrested-us-are-fem/

Endangerment of a child is one thing that they should charge her with. But I think the BIGGER charge should be aiding and abetting (or whatever charge would apply to her knowing that there was carnage down the road, and did not report it...that ought to carry a hefty penalty).

Respectfully snipped for focus...

BarryW ITA, but under the current administration and with AG Loretta Lynch's threat to go after anyone who is/appears against Muslims (however that is being defined), this will NEVER happen!!! IMO, the only possibility of this happening would be an Independent or Republican win in the next election.

I so wish that she could be charged with Conspiracy/Aiding and Abetting Terrorism against Farook's mother but it will not happen, while the other could happen IMO. At the end of the day I will take anything because there is not one ounce of doubt in my mind Farook's mother knew what was going on in that house.

OT: My first experience with Southern friendliness was in South Carolina and I loved it. I'd always heard about it and thought "People are friendly everywhere" but I had NO idea. :) After a day or two I realized we needed to add an hour to everything we did to account for the friendly chit-chat.

Sneakers, I love to talk to people from other places/cultures, and once they get past my Southern accent, it's usually very enjoyable. One British man that I met in St Pete FL told me that he knows people with the same accent in parts of England, I'd like to hear it. Would also like to know where your bridge is located. :)

Nothing in MSM? Two of these have been disproven and one is a blog.

As is often the case, Emersons and Fox's corrections did not travel as far or fast to those who saw and believed the claims made during the Fox News segment, and his retraction did not address the claims he had made earlier about no-go zones in France. While large populations of Muslim residents inhabit cities and towns affected by the rumor (and may adhere to religious custom in large numbers), no areas of England, France, or the United States currently allow the laws of any religion to override their own laws. Areas designated as ZUS in France are not exempted from policing or French law, and are simply targeted for renewal initiatives. Likewise, residents of Dearborn and Hancock are not exempt from state or local law, regardless of the religion to which they adhere.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/nogozones.asp

In January 2015, after the Charlie Hebdo shooting, Fox News labeled the ZUS as "no-go zone".[6] French media agencies denied these claims.[7][8] After complaints Fox News issued an apology, saying that there was "no credible information to support the assertion there are specific areas in these countries that exclude individuals based solely on their religion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_urban_zone

Yeah but she had supposedly what we saw photos there or were they his family's. But for arguments sake. (I don't believe she was pregnant the baby was a rouse) if she was pregnant. They must of had relations. (Intimacy) x+y = b a b y.
Without seeming dumb. She wouldn't of worn her burqa 24/7 he must of seen her as she was his wife.
Then again what a perfect way to hide the fact. Yr 'wife' was in fact a rouse to... N he is a she. (Wink wink) jmoo lol

I'd be curious to know she received prenatal care and by what doctor. Was the baby born in a hospital?

I agree, this would have been workplace violence just like Bengazi was a reaction to a film that no one had ever heard of.

Mr Alambritis said the mosque is a very secure building, which is manned by security staff, and suggested the fire could have been caused by cooking preparations rather than an arson attack.

Hopefully

I hope too. We had enough trouble with the riots a couple years ago when a coloured guy was shot by police. We don't need another reason for a riot. Tensions here are hard enough as is. We have a huge Muslim population here. On this morning on the radio. The reporter commented that a survey conducted said that there are more Muslim than Christians in England now.
Welcome to Londistan. ......

What? Do you have a link to something explaining this? I've never heard of it other than in urban legends. That's in the US though.

[video=youtube;SukEnAQ_ebE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukEnAQ_ebE[/video]

There are quite a few examples online. Google Lutton England, and they have similar experiences. British people behaving as British people are harassed when they walk through "a Muslim area".

Saw a video from France (old footage, it is likely worse now) where Catholics exiting from Mass were being thrown stones at by Muslims.

Sadly there are many examples, I'd feel much more confident if these were isolated incidents.

These are the types of events that raise the ire of the White Supremacists, and those guys are quite capable of doing the same by getting down to the same level as those they are opposing. :(

Bloody sad!

ISIS has targeted refugee program to enter US, chairman says

Intelligence officials have determined that Islamic extremists have explored using the refugee program to enter the United States, the head of the House Homeland Security Committee said on Monday.

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) declined to go into detail about the determination, which the Obama administration has not announced publicly.

Yet the disclosure could add ammunition to critics of the White House’s refugee plans who have warned that the program is vulnerable to infiltration by adherents of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

“ISIS members in Syria have attempted to exploit it to get into the United States,” McCaul said during a speech at the National Defense University on Monday.

“The U.S. government has information to indicate that individuals tied to terrorist groups in Syria have already attempted to gain access to our country through the U. S. refugee program.”

McCaul would not say specifically who informed him and other lawmakers about the revelation, only describing the sources as “elements of the intelligence community.”

“That was very courageous for them to come forward with this, to tell me about this personally, given the political debate on the Hill,” he added, suggesting that the news did not come from intelligence leaders.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...ted-refugee-program-to-enter-us-chairman-says

Their sign says "Love for all, Hatred for None". A mosque near my home says "There is only one prophet, and he is Mohammed".

Wonder if this Mosque is in one of the "Muslim areas" where they don't allow in Non-Muslims without a hassle. Wonder if the firetruck was allowed in without a hassle?

I have no idea BarryW. It's the Largest Mosque in UK I believe.
Pretty much parts of London. You'll find posters pinned to trees by Anjem Choudry supporters saying 'This area is under Sharia Law' .
Needless to say the ' Britain First' team roll around and bin them.

It just seemed very Americanized. I thought they were against that. If they had worn swimsuits, they would have been just like everyone else. We didn't stare at them, there was a lot of action, and we watched everything. When I see something for the first time, it is interesting.
We didn't know anyone else there either, but we chatted with many people who sit near us or that was at the bar when we were. I would have loved talking with any of them, but I didn't know to make the first move or not, so I opted for not.

I worked with three women (two were sisters) who were part of a Christian doomsday cult (stockpiling weapons and food and buying land and homes up in the Sierras.) They were required to wear long skirts, arms covered. One was in an arranged marriage with a guy she basically met at the altar. They had been married two years and she said her husband didn't realize what a gem he had married. She actually came across as normal and was lots of fun. She invited me to go to church with her but I declined, I'm not religious at all and avoid any religion at all costs. I did though go by the place on a week day, services were held in a regular building, probably could fit 100 people.

Here's my tie-in to your story. One of the sisters came in to work on a Monday and was so excited as she had gone skiing on the weekend. When I asked her what she wore, she said her long skirt as pants were absolutely forbidden for women. I can't imagine skiing in one of those bulky skirts.

There are quite a few examples online. Google Lutton England, and they have similar experiences. British people behaving as British people are harassed when they walk through "a Muslim area".

Saw a video from France (old footage, it is likely worse now) where Catholics exiting from Mass were being thrown stones at by Muslims.

Sadly there are many examples, I'd feel much more confident if these were isolated incidents.

These are the types of events that raise the ire of the White Supremacists, and those guys are quite capable of doing the same by getting down to the same level as those they are opposing. :(

Bloody sad![/QUOTE]

[video=youtube;SukEnAQ_ebE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukEnAQ_ebE[/video] edited to add the url. Did not expect that photo to show up??? These are not "official" no-go zones. But in essence they are. Entering certain areas are pretty much a guarantee of harassment. The perception becomes the reality.

I got a reminder that I had added TWO videos, where one is allowed. So I guess I thought the url would take you to the page where you could, if you wanted, turn on the video. So I removed the first url, and have added this one (which is probably the same video???). I've got to improve my computer skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77