GUILTY CA - 3 found murdered after child calls 911, Fullerton, 24 Sept 2016

Not to be braggadocious or anything (lol), but I pride myself in having seen it all, heard it all, and being very open-minded. However, this furry thing is the craziest subculture/hobby I have ever read about. Bizarre.

Ohmygoodness you need to do some more googling. Furries are tame compared to what else is out there. :)

I'm a live and let live type although I have to admit the vampires, adult babies, and amputees blow my mind.

The OCDA's arraignment statement makes no mention of Katlynn "Katie" Goodwill Yost, the daughter of Jennifer and stepdaughter of Christopher. KTLA/Channel 5 reported that police have confirmed Katlynn is the 17-year-old who was booked into Orange County Juvenile Hall on suspicion of murder and conspiracy. But the deadline to keep her locked up was up Tuesday evening if no charges were filed against her.

While stating that no additional information is being released at this time concerning charges, the OCDA does say the Fullerton Police Department investigation continues and that anyone with additional information should contact Supervising District Attorney Investigator Kory Degraffenreid at 714.347.8492.

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/furry-...le-murderers-go-to-court-but-not-teen-7547848

I'm so confuzzled. Was katlynn involved in this or was she just involved w the wrong crowd?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

I'm so confuzzled. Was katlynn involved in this or was she just involved w the wrong crowd?

We don't know yet.

The mom apparently was concerned enough that she didn't want her daughter around one of these guys, but we don't know why and if the relationship between the guy and KY was mutual or not.

My hunch (only a hunch) is that KY was attracted to him but she was in waaaay over her head. Total speculation on my part, combined with a bit of hopeful thinking that she wasn't in on the planning and killing.

jmo

I am wondering how she was when LE found them. Was she tied up or locked in a basement or something? Probably not, because she was arrested.

So if not, why didn't she go and call for help for her younger sibs? That was a horrible traumatic thing for them to be inside that house.

So I am still leaning towards her being complicit in some ways...

I'm feeling a little torn myself. Part of me thinks she may have played some role, but i also wonder if perhaps she was brainwashed by these men. But why? What motive would THEY have had without KY at the very least *knowing about it (if not feuling it).
Please forgive me, I mean this with all due respect- but do we know if she may have been slow? Reading some of her writings and the way she interacted with others made me wonder. If that's the case and she was highly impressionable.. going along with these older men could make her less culpable in the eyes the law. Not saying she should get a slap on the wrist, but it might explain them releasing her. This whole case is hurting my brain!

Wait -- they released her? Or did I misread you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The deadline to keep her locked up was Tuesday if there were no charges filed against her. We don't know for sure if she was released or if charges were filed. LE and the media are being tight lipped about it, likely because of privacy and legalities re a minor.

BBM. I believe it is sexual in nature. I always understood it to be that way.

The cons are hook-up places, are at least some see it as that. I knew a family that vampire role-played together and their daughter at age 10, she was introduced to drugs, booze sex way too young and they allowed it. They were raised the same way so didn't see it as harmful.

I am afraid to ask what "fetish modeling" is. I just cannot wrap my head around this whole furry thing.

It's exactly that s&m, bondage, erotic modeling. A 17 year old cannot legally do fetish modeling.

And yet her mother was part of this community too? I just don't get it.

It looks the mother was emotionally unstable from her own omission on FB/online journal entries. Lots of discussion of depression, loneliness, hearing voices. :(
She unwittingly introduced her own daughter to the people who would later kill her.

Hello - Saw your message about possible malware. Don't call that number; it is all a scam. If you call that number they will want some outrageous amount of money to "fix your computer." If you can't shut down your computer because of this notice, do control/alternate/delete. Check your control panel to make sure they didn't add any programs, and then run your anti-virus protection and malware protection. This happened to both my husband and a friend. Hopefully you will reboot with no problems. Be sure to run a full system scan. Good Luck. Thanks, Kathy
Thank you, katsrfun! (Kats R fun!) I'm all good now! Appreciate your help, and did exactly what you kindly suggested. Beautiful malwarebytes (https://www.malwarebytes.com/) found just 5 bad files, and my virus scan found nothing at all. Whew.

Thanks again!
c084.gif

Couldn't the fetish modeling have been related to the furry community? Since some people have the sexual attraction, she could have just been modeling furry costumes....

Coastal, glad to know all is well. I try to stay up on that stuff, because my husband absolutely "goes wild" when anything like that happens to his computer and the first thing he does is to call me. Happy to know I was able to help. Kats (yes, Indeed, Kats R Fun!!)

Police found the woman on a bed in a bedroom, and a man on a couch in the family room, both apparently dead from gunshot wounds to the head, the affidavit says.

Officers found another man dead just outside of the back door, suffering from what they initially believed was blunt-force trauma to the head. However, the Orange County Coroner’s Office later determined that all of the victims died from shotgun blasts.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/home-730988-police-says.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back