GUILTY CA - Adrian Rios, 17, slain, body burned, Hemet, 15 Nov 2009

Wow I have been following this story since it frist came out. I live about 15 miles from where this happened and I know the area well. The funny thing is that the houses where this happened are fairly new, maybe 10 years old at the most. That whole side of the town wasnt even there in the 90's and was built with the whole housing boom in southern Cali. The thing is that this housing boom brought floods of people from the ghettos of LA and Sandiego to move inland in order to get newer cheaper housing and to take their kids out of the ghetto environment. Unfortunatelly time and time again it is proven that these people end up bringing trouble with the tenneage trouble makers continue their shenanigans in whatever newer more peaceful town they move into. This is obviously what happened since the Campos kid brags about being from San Diego on his myspace along with pics of him and his "Homies" throwing gang signs and pointing guns at the camera. Honestly I see little trouble makers like him around town everyday getting into trouble, starting fights and trying to prove that they are bad azz. I just wonder if the Rios and Campos kids are the murder victims or the murderers. Just alot of shady stuff that goes with this story, the police obviously know alot more than they are saying, they are just keeping it sealed until they find their suspects, they dont want the murderer or murderers to know that they are on to them.

I'm beginning to think the boy who had just moved away from the body-find home may have done something to his friend. I wouldn't be surprised if the friend is the one partially buried in the yard, and the boy who used to live there is in hiding.
If the one boy's family had just moved from the home, it would make sense that he might think he could dispose of a body there privately and have a bit of time to clean things up. (He just wouldn't have expected the other boy's mom to show up at that house so quickly.)
This is totally speculation. Also, it's probably clear that I don't know which boy is which.

Parents arrested in charred remains case
[SIZE=-1]Press-Enterprise - Riverside,CA,USA[/SIZE]
07:57 AM PST on Friday, December 4, 2009

Hemet police have arrested the parents of one of two missing Hemet 17-year-olds who lived at a home where charred human remains were found last week.

Jose and Maria Seym were arrested late Thursday in connection with a murder investigation after police discovered a severed foot and bloody, burnt clothing at their home on Bluejay Way, according to jail records. Police have not said what their involvement in the case is.

Parents arrested in charred remains case
[SIZE=-1]Press-Enterprise - Riverside,CA,USA[/SIZE]
07:57 AM PST on Friday, December 4, 2009

Hemet police have arrested the parents of one of two missing Hemet 17-year-olds who lived at a home where charred human remains were found last week.

Jose and Maria Seym were arrested late Thursday in connection with a murder investigation after police discovered a severed foot and bloody, burnt clothing at their home on Bluejay Way, according to jail records. Police have not said what their involvement in the case is.

"11:00 a.m. press conference." So that's 1:00 p.m. Central Time and 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Thanks for the link, Tom'sGirl! I hope the pc is going to be broadcast on cable news.

Well, I have to say I did not see that coming! Another set of parents who should not have children. I am just speechless

Doesnt surprise me, I mean what kind of parents would allow all of this madness to go on in their house? The parents are probably lying and know the whereabouts of the boys and are probably covering up the crime for the boys. So which boys parents got arrested? Campos or Rios?

Ohh ok it was Campos' parents that were arrested. I should have read the whole article first.. Can you believe the father is only 29? Now its looking like not only were the kids hoodlums but the whole family were probably into the whole gang thing. Very sad that some people encourage their kids to live a life like this, its like painting a target on your kids back when you do this because the kids will have jail or early death to look forward to.

I have a feeling that their involvement is aiding and abetting their son. He probably accidentally shot AR or something stupid and they probably helped him dispose of the body and helped him skip town. JMO.

Neither Maria nor Jose Seym have a serious or violent criminal past, only one auto theft for Jose. Now they do, though.

Also, I think it's safe to assume that Jose Seym is Jose Campos' step-father. He was only around 12 when Jose Campos was born and different last names.

Wow, there were more than 6 people at the residence. They believe the remains to be Adrian's.

I missed the names of the people they have arrest warrants for, other than Jose Campos.

The gf who was thought missing. Was she there?

Sounds like LE is right on top of it.

Parents in custody. Arrest warrants also issued for Jose Campos (one of the missing teens), the teen girl who was missing (she is on the run now), and another person.

6 people (maybe more) in the house at the time of the murder or directly after

gang task force investigating but nothing confirmed at this time

parents came home after the murder. they are accessories after the fact.

sorry. hard for me to type and listen at the same time :(

BeanE, did you catch the name of the third person wanted?

b7nvq9.jpg

Jose's mother Maria Seym 45, and step-dad Jose Juan Seym 29​

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member