CA CA - Alexandra Marie McIntire, 7 months, San Diego, 20 July 1994

Discussion in '1990's Missing' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Oct 4, 2010.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Alexandra Marie McIntire

Non-Family Abduction

Missing From: San Diego, California

Missing Since: July 20, 1994

Age: 7 months -- Height: 2'1" -- Weight: 15 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Blue

Alexandra has a scar on the upper left side of her back from extensive lung surgery.

Alexandra was last seen in San Diego, California on July 20, 1994. She was last known to be in the company of a female caregiver. Her caregiver took her to visit relatives in South Africa and never returned her. Authorities believe she was sold for adoption.

NCMEC

Doe Network

NamUs

Charley Project

2. Loading...

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

Local woman still has hope of finding missing child

FBI believes girl was sold 19 years ago

[snip]

Arsena McIntire, now of Poplar Street in Mansfield, said her 8-month-old baby Alexandra McIntire vanished July 20, 1994, in San Diego, Calif.

Darrell Foxworth, a spokesman with the Federal Bureau of Investigation in San Diego, said Monday the case is still open and considered a missing child exploitation.

[snip]

“I still don’t know if she was really in South Africa,” Arsena said. “This is the stuff she was feeding me, so I don’t know if she was ever there or is in the U.S.”

Arsena said she was told there was not enough evidence to prosecute the caregiver. An FBI agent later contacted her and did an age-enhanced photo of the baby to help the public identify her.

“I put my name on a lot of websites where kids can go to find their parents,” Arsena said. “The FBI said they thought they sold her. I have hope if someone wanted her enough to buy her, I have hope they will love her and take care of her.”

More: http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...still-has-hope-finding-missing-child?gcheck=1

4. miss u daddy

miss u daddy Barack the Vote!

Heartbreaking still

5. alllads

alllads Member

Shockingly, the woman that was last seen with her and probably/possibly took her to South Africa has not faced any charges, and from what I can find RUNS a nursery. ????

6. missyh81

missyh81 New Member

"Alexandra was born three months premature and spent the first weeks of her life in the hospital due to medical complications. She was seven months old at the time of her disappearance, but only about half that age developmentally. Due to her underdeveloped lungs, she had to have daily nebulizer treatments with albuterol."

Possible match?? "The decedent was believed to have been female. The child may have suffered from bronchopulmonary dysplasia, likely due to premature birth and would have been on some form of ventilator after birth."

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1147137/1

7. alllads

alllads Member

That Jane Doe is on NamUs as well: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/3530 There is DNA for her and for Alexandra and test have been run in both cases, so I'm assuming she has been excluded.

8. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

I wonder why she can't be charged with custodial interference. Is her story of events found anywhere? Or is she not cooperating with LE?

9. alllads

alllads Member

10. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

How exactly did the caretaker come into the picture? Do authorities know the current location of the caretaker and has she been interviewed and polygraphed?

Is there any info out there with the caretakers side of the story?

I'm really confused about the caretakers role in Alexandra's life. I'd like to know how she might have had the opportunity to sell the baby.

Was the attorney that is mentioned in the charleyross blog ever interviewed?

Lots of questions and hoping answers come for what ever happened to Alexandria.

11. rennogsd1996

rennogsd1996 New Member

I am this child's mother. If I give all the information I have to date on this case can anyone here on websleuths try to help me. I feel like the FBI has done nothing. The only person who has even attempted to try anything is my case worker at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. I don't know why I didn't think of coming here to ask for help before, it didn't even occur to me until I watched a show on a missing girl today. I have multiple witnesses that the child care provider was the last person to see my daughter..to have her in her possession. She was not with me. This child care provider is currently the owner of a private school in california. the NCMEC Case worker has said not to give out her name but honestly i'm fed up with nothing being done. No one to this day can tell me why she's not been charged with a crime. Is anyone willing to help me?

12. rennogsd1996

rennogsd1996 New Member

the actual case is my missing child. why is that so hard to understand?

13. shadowdancer

shadowdancer Active Member

Hi, I have just heard about this case for the first time.

So sorry rennogsd1996 that your daughter is missing.

Is Interpol involved in the investigation of Alexandra's case?

14. rennogsd1996

rennogsd1996 New Member

I want to know where she is too. she turns 22 on the 25th of this month.

15. rennogsd1996

rennogsd1996 New Member

I never thought to ask to be honest but I will tonight. I am friends on FB with the contact from NCMEC. and thank you.

16. rennogsd1996

rennogsd1996 New Member

Yes Interpol is involved. I just asked her.

17. shadowdancer

shadowdancer Active Member

I know that Interpol have a missing persons database and possibly a DNA database also.

You could get Alexandra listed if she isn't already.

18. rennogsd1996

rennogsd1996 New Member

She is listed with INTERPOL but they do not have a DNA database but NAMUS does. She's listed with that and the unknown child mentioned earlier has been excluded as her. She's been excluded from anything listed in NAMUS. The case worker said they check it when it's put in and quarterly. I didn't know about NAMUS till tonight. She's getting me a list of everything NCMEC has done and I'll post it when I get it.

They are doing a push monday with the media in the area where the caretaker currently lives and in the area where this happened in San Diego and where the caretaker's children live. I'm also to write a letter to my daughter that they are going to post on missingkids.com in case she sees it. a new thing they are doing.

19. Dixie811

Dixie811 New Member

Hi rennogsd1996. So sorry to read about your missing daughter. Glad to see that there will be a media push soon, and the letter on missingkids.com sounds like a great idea.

I'm sorry if this was already addressed, but I was wondering if there is a Facebook page regarding Alexandra being a missing person? If not, it could be a good idea. Alexandra is now an adult and she and her peers (wherever she may be in this world) are likely on the Internet. Included on the page could be photos, age progression pictures, contact information for anyone with a tip, and information about the circumstances of her disappearance. When other people "like" or "share" the page, more people will become aware of Alexandra's missing person's case. ETA: The scar on Alexandra's back is a really significant identifying mark, and definitely important to include on any type of media regarding Alexandra's case, of course! That's something she will have for life and no kidnapper could hide from her.

I also wonder about people from this female caregiver's past. What I mean is, someone who she was close to back in the 90's that may not be so loyal to her now. An ex-boyfriend, an estranged sibling, an old friend who is no longer close... people who may have information about the caregiver's 1994 acquaintances, activities, or even information about Alexandra. Such a person may have felt inclined to keep the caregiver's secrets at the time, but now they could be willing to speak. Has there ever been a private investigator working this case? I know they are expensive, but I have heard of PI's sometimes working a case pro-bono.

20. Dixie811

Dixie811 New Member

Also, I'm completely outraged for you that Alexandra was taken out of NCIC for a period of time!!! I'm glad you have your NCMEC worker on your side now, to help.

Do you believe that Alexandra was sold in South Africa? I know you said Interpol is involved in the case... I was wondering if you've been able to connect with any South African Missing Person's groups or resources? I don't have any information about any offhand, but I'd be happy to do some research if you think it would help.

21. ceecee30

ceecee30 Verified Financial Planner (AU)

Firstly I just wanted to say, I'm so sorry... No parent should have to be put through this (especially the parent of a prem, hell they've already had it hard enough)

I know some has mentioned this but I truly think if you have the time, make a bucket load of pages on sites popular with her age group, she may not even realise who exactly she is (well definately as she was so young when taken) but if she's been living in a family im sure she's always felt as if she doesn't quite belong...

I hate to write this, so I'm sorry. Given her medical issues is it possible she passed in the care of this caregiver and the caregiver has hidden that fact

Did you know any of the caregivers social circle? Can you get in touch with them and see who is still friends and who isn't friends and who may have secrets they're willing to share.

Lastly.... Anyone can be found, the Internet is a wonderful place for people to reconnect with lost family (I personally found my family in USA, I'm in Adelaide, Australia after having no contact for over 20 years, I had only their names to find them... No birth dates or addresses, we have been in contact again for almost 7 years) don't give up X X x