CA - Alexus, 15, & Damir Amos, 1, Los Angeles, 14 April 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Apr 15, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Search Underway for ‘Critical Missing’ Mother, 15, and 1-Year-Old Son in South L.A.
    [​IMG]
    http://ktla.com/2016/04/15/search-u...ng-mother-15-and-1-year-old-son-in-south-l-a/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

3. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

4. perfectingpink

It looks like she is afraid her son is going to be taken away from her. (According to her comment under her latest post.)

5. Lucy's mom

Lucy's mom Member

According to her posts on Facebook...she's in hiding because she's thinks someone is going to take her son away. Poor kid, baby having a baby. I hope she realizes being on the run at 15 yo with a 1 yo is a disaster waiting to happen.

https://www.facebook.com/lexii.lowks

6. coeurfragile

coeurfragile Member

This seems like a mess [emoji17] hopefully she comes home soon and can get this sorted out. Running is not the answer.

7. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Alexus Alize Amos and Damir Amos were last seen about 2 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of West 73rd Street in the Florence neighborhood of South Los Angeles. Alexus Amos and her son went to visit a friend, but have not been in contact with family members.

Alexus Amos, 15, was described as a black female with black hair and brown eyes. She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 122 pounds. She has a tattoo on her right leg that reads “blessed” and other tattoos on her arms. Alexus Amos was last seen wearing a black jacket, white shirt, black sweat pants and white and black shoes.

Damir Amos, 1, has black hair and brown eyes. He is about 2 feet tall and weighs approximately 30 pounds. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and was in diapers.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

http://ktla.com/2016/04/15/search-u...ng-mother-15-and-1-year-old-son-in-south-l-a/
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/04/15/teenage-mom-son-missing-in-south-la/

8. Jamaica Me Crazy

Jamaica Me Crazy Inactive

I hope they are safe and with a friend. The thought of them living on the streets makes me nauseous. A 15 year old cannot possibly have enough money to fend for herself and her baby alone.

9. coeurfragile

coeurfragile Member

Did the SM go poof? I looked to see if she had posted any more but it's either private or deleted now, it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. perfectingpink

Looks like she shut it down.

11. Jamaica Me Crazy

Jamaica Me Crazy Inactive

12. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators